Liv Hospitality, LLC Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 87 jobs at Liv Hospitality, LLC because we can’t find any available jobs at Liv Hospitality, LLC close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
It all depends on the position you go for. For the most part everyone was pretty easy to work with where I was but they have multiple different hotels to work at.
Pay was good for the area. No time off. Corp wants their numbers at all hours of the night. Not an ethical company. The ceo is one of the worst people I've ever encountered. Don't trust these people. Keep your mouth shut and do what your told type of environment.
The pay is great and if you are higher up you get some great kickbacks like business-paid vacations. Disorganized, Expectations of always being on the clock and work overload with the expectation to get it all done and always keep them in the loop. No belief or support for employees and micromanaging is their specialty. Unless you are in the "In Group" expect to be replaced quickly and to always defend everything you do. They promote that it is a "family" culture but that is false. Expect quiet firing, where they overload you in hopes you will quiet but then fire you without any actual coaching or sufficient training.
The organization is firm but fair in taking care of their employees and guest. If you show up on time, keep a positive attitude, work as a team, do your job well and want to learn more, you can achieve great success at LIV Hospitality.
Worked for Liv for 8 years. Amazing ownership group who takes pride in their hotels and employees. Job advancement very possible with hard work and competitive attitude.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 6 questions about working at Liv Hospitality, LLC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Liv Hospitality, LLC employees.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Liv Hospitality, LLC