Live Here Chicago Employee Reviews

Admin and Leasing Agent
Administrative Assistant/Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2018
I really like working here. I wanted to advance with the company and yet keep leasing and am grateful that I was given that opportunity.
I really like the busy atmosphere and the people that work here. Sometimes things can get stressful but it's better than most places I have worked. I love being an agent because the commissions are great but I also new that there was a position opening as an admin and I asked for it. I now get to do both and that make for a really nice balance. Sometimes I think that I could be making more as a full time agent but I was only able to have a car 3-4 times a week so it became hard to work in that position full time.
Pros
Great guidance. Better than average pay
Cons
clients that are not patient or landlords that change info without notice
Productive, Lucrative, Exciting
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2018
I have worked for Live Here Chicago for just under a year and it is an amazing place to work. We have 2 offices now, one in Lakeview and the new office in West Loop. The people I work with are all stellar. The work environment is unmatched. Everyone in the office always has a smile on their face and is willing to work together to help you close a deal. Being in real estate is sometimes a challenging job because it is so fast paced but working here makes it a breeze. We get 100's of leads sent to our office daily and they are distributed to all of our agents multiple times throughout the day. This makes life a lot easier. Another reason I love my job is because agents don't have to handle the paperwork. We have an amazing processing team that takes care of all the little ins and outs of the signing of a lease. That allows agents to focus solely on selling! Overall, I would highly recommend anyone considering a job in real estate to come check us out!
Pros
Amazing work environment, great team, plenty of money to be made
Great company and room for growth
Processor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 7, 2017
I first started working for LHC a little less than a year ago as an agent. In that time, I treated it as a full time job where I would be in from open to close, going on as many showings as I could. I truly appreciated that there was a full time staff on hand to get my deals going as best they could.

Not long after, I was promoted to a full time position as part of that support team. I can say without a doubt, it's amazing to work for a company that is so quick to reward hard work and promotes growth in its staff.
Pros
Awesome support team. Plenty of leads
Cons
Working on commission can be a blessing and a curse.
Great place to jump start a career as a Leasing Agent!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2017
I understand that a commission-based career can be difficult to get off the ground, but in this past year that I have begun my career with Live Here Chicago it has definitely help jump-start it in the right direction! I had full support from management throughout my training in the office and in the field, including learning the nuances and tips to maintaining success in the early stages of the learning process. The office environment is friendly and personable, and I've had great help and input from fellow agents in the office, it lends to a comfortable place to work where you look forward to coming into each day, which is important in a business that can have envy, lack of trust and be cut-throat at the same time. Overall, a great place to grow and gain experience in this business. I fully recommend!
Pros
Plenty of leads, great support and help from processing, updating and management!
Cons
None really, but don't recommend leasing if not into it 100 percent!
Great place to grow and wonderful coworkers!
Admin Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 4, 2017
I have been working with Live Here Chicago for over a year and a half, close to two years. From the day I was hired, my coworkers have been amazing. They greet me every morning and make sure if I have any questions, they do their absolute best to answer them. The staff as a whole is incredibly supportive and all around great to work with, both as colleagues and friends.

Management is there every single day and is accessible to anyone should they have any concerns or questions as well. It is a quick-paced environment, but it is also a warm and encouraging one where you are given all of the tools neccessary to succeed. Being in the office and talking and working with the agents is always a good AND productive time simultaneously.

I am unforuntately going back to college and will not be able to work here much longer, but if I could, I would absolutely stay with the company for years to come. I don't have a single complaint about the position or the amazing people I've gotten to know, and would definitely recommend this job to my friends.
Great place to start your career in residential real estate!
Broker/Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2017
I have been working at Live Here Chicago for about a month and I love it! The training I was provided definitely prepared me for Chicago's busy rental market. I had appointments my first day out of training and made 2 deals in my first week! The staff is very supportive and are experts at their jobs. The flexibility is exactly what I was looking for...I can earn a decent living and still have time for my family. This is a great place to work!
Pros
Training, plenty of leads, flexible work schedule
Cons
No lunch room
Great if you're a people person with a lot of time on your hands
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 12, 2017
This position is great if you are a people person and have a ton of time on your hands. If you don't have the ability to dedicate multiple hours every single day to working essentially for little pay, this job isn't for you.
Great team environment. Lots to learn. Good growth opportunity.
Sales Support/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 10, 2017
I am challenged daily buy new situations and can go to Management for help when needed. Enjoy the people that I work with and the diversity in my job. I love coming to work knowing that it will never be aboring day. I like the bright and sunny atmosphere and the tightness of the team that I work with. I see myself working here for many years to come and believe that I have room for growth.
Pros
Continued Growth potential. The people I work with. What I have learned on the job
Cons
Agents that don't pay attention to the details in our inventory
Great Place To Work!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2017
Live Here Chicago is such a great place to work! Having a background in real estate would be great but definitely not needed. The training period is very short and sweet giving you all the information you need in just a couple of short days so you can hit the ground running and get started on renting some apartments! Management is always there for you answering any questions and is definitely there to help in anyway that they can. Leads are distributed very evenly and if you put the effort into posting your own ads the results are amazing! The opportunities are endless at Live Here Chicago, it is a great atmosphere and you definitely get out what you put into it.
Great opportunity and support from management.
Licensed Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2016
My favorite aspect of working for Live Here Chicago is that it feels like a family. Co-workers are there to support you rather than undermine you. Management is always helpful, and the owner of the company is accessible for help and guidance. Definitely a team environment and a great place to learn. You're not required to cold call, and leads are distributed fairly. If you put in the effort, you will see the reward!
Put in work you make money
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 7, 2016
Great Office with large inventory and amazing leads. Owner and management are fantastic and will give you as much guidance as needed. If you put in the time and effort you will be successful.
Pros
Environment, leads and own hours
Good way to get into real estate
Leasing agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 22, 2016
I like my job. I like the people I work with. I like the freedom and I like the money I make.
I think Live Here has a lot to offer in regards to helping you with learning real estate and helping you take care of paperwork.
I have had a great experience.
Pros
People I work with
Cons
Running around in bad weather
Good experience
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2016
Been a listing agent for just under six months. Will be getting my brokers license this fall hopefully. The pros are that I'm usually busy and can make my own hours. Making more money than I expected. Office vibe is usuaaly fun and professional. Very helpful people in the office. Cons: working around people schedules and needing to work weekends. Parking can be a problem at some locations you go to especially in the winter. So management companies can be unreasonable and how they approve or reject somebody
Pros
See above
Cons
See above
Good place to get started in real estate
leasing agent (Current Employee) –  Lakeview ChicagoFebruary 16, 2016
Was in the restaurant industry prior and wanted a change. Have been working as an agent for almost two years in June. Getting my Brokers license. Really like the job most days. I rent a good amount and have received two bumps in commission rate. Good bonuses. Respect the management and owner. Straight forward. Enjoy coming to work and the people I work with.
This isn't for everyone. A lot of people start and then try to work 4-5 hours a day. That doesn't work. If you are thinking about getting into real estate plan on working most weekends and at least 40 hours/week.
Pros
flexibility in hours, lots of leads, nice management, organized
Cons
clients that don't show for appointment. Running around in Chicago weather
Leasing Agent
Senior Leasing Agent/Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2016
Great environment to work.
Flexibility.
Riding alongside customers showing properties.
Getting to learn more about the city I live in.
Low Pay and High Turnover
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2015
Nice place to work but company is just set up to benefit the management. Pay is low, if their was an hourly pay then maybe it would be more encouraging.
live here chicago
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  chicagoAugust 27, 2015
It was a great experience. Everyone works together. I met a lot of people and the staff was very supportive. The commissions was paid out in a timely manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Here Chicago. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4