Live Here Chicago Employee Reviews

Great if you're a people person with a lot of time on your hands
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 12, 2017
This position is great if you are a people person and have a ton of time on your hands. If you don't have the ability to dedicate multiple hours every single day to working essentially for little pay, this job isn't for you.
Great team environment. Lots to learn. Good growth opportunity.
Sales Support/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 10, 2017
I am challenged daily buy new situations and can go to Management for help when needed. Enjoy the people that I work with and the diversity in my job. I love coming to work knowing that it will never be aboring day. I like the bright and sunny atmosphere and the tightness of the team that I work with. I see myself working here for many years to come and believe that I have room for growth.
Pros
Continued Growth potential. The people I work with. What I have learned on the job
Cons
Agents that don't pay attention to the details in our inventory
Great Place To Work!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2017
Live Here Chicago is such a great place to work! Having a background in real estate would be great but definitely not needed. The training period is very short and sweet giving you all the information you need in just a couple of short days so you can hit the ground running and get started on renting some apartments! Management is always there for you answering any questions and is definitely there to help in anyway that they can. Leads are distributed very evenly and if you put the effort into posting your own ads the results are amazing! The opportunities are endless at Live Here Chicago, it is a great atmosphere and you definitely get out what you put into it.
Great opportunity and support from management.
Licensed Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2016
My favorite aspect of working for Live Here Chicago is that it feels like a family. Co-workers are there to support you rather than undermine you. Management is always helpful, and the owner of the company is accessible for help and guidance. Definitely a team environment and a great place to learn. You're not required to cold call, and leads are distributed fairly. If you put in the effort, you will see the reward!
Put in work you make money
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 7, 2016
Great Office with large inventory and amazing leads. Owner and management are fantastic and will give you as much guidance as needed. If you put in the time and effort you will be successful.
Pros
Environment, leads and own hours
Good way to get into real estate
Leasing agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 22, 2016
I like my job. I like the people I work with. I like the freedom and I like the money I make.
I think Live Here has a lot to offer in regards to helping you with learning real estate and helping you take care of paperwork.
I have had a great experience.
Pros
People I work with
Cons
Running around in bad weather
Good experience
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2016
Been a listing agent for just under six months. Will be getting my brokers license this fall hopefully. The pros are that I'm usually busy and can make my own hours. Making more money than I expected. Office vibe is usuaaly fun and professional. Very helpful people in the office. Cons: working around people schedules and needing to work weekends. Parking can be a problem at some locations you go to especially in the winter. So management companies can be unreasonable and how they approve or reject somebody
Pros
See above
Cons
See above
Good place to get started in real estate
leasing agent (Current Employee) –  Lakeview ChicagoFebruary 16, 2016
Was in the restaurant industry prior and wanted a change. Have been working as an agent for almost two years in June. Getting my Brokers license. Really like the job most days. I rent a good amount and have received two bumps in commission rate. Good bonuses. Respect the management and owner. Straight forward. Enjoy coming to work and the people I work with.
This isn't for everyone. A lot of people start and then try to work 4-5 hours a day. That doesn't work. If you are thinking about getting into real estate plan on working most weekends and at least 40 hours/week.
Pros
flexibility in hours, lots of leads, nice management, organized
Cons
clients that don't show for appointment. Running around in Chicago weather
Leasing Agent
Senior Leasing Agent/Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2016
Great environment to work.
Flexibility.
Riding alongside customers showing properties.
Getting to learn more about the city I live in.
Low Pay and High Turnover
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2015
Nice place to work but company is just set up to benefit the management. Pay is low, if their was an hourly pay then maybe it would be more encouraging.
live here chicago
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  chicagoAugust 27, 2015
It was a great experience. Everyone works together. I met a lot of people and the staff was very supportive. The commissions was paid out in a timely manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Here Chicago. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3