Live Nation Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 646 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.
You're seeing Live Nation jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 1.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Live Nation have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
I love working with Live Nation. You get to meet people with different personalities and taste in music than your own. Coworkers are absolutely helpful and inclusive, overall amazing. We try our best to make all our guests feel welcome. Hard part of the job is probably working late.
The environment here is so great and everyone is so friendly. The patrons can get to be a lot sometimes but overall easy and fun job to do! I would recommend for an easy seasonal job!
I love working here. If you can handle the stress and heavy workload, the benefits are great! The pay is ok compared to other employers in the area.
I loved working for live nation, I was a security supervisor. it was one of the most enjoyable jobs I've had, and i stayed there for around 8 years. amazing vibes and awesome group to work with.
Working at live nation was great. Also live nation was helpful with my work schedule. Live nation aloud me to work when I needed to and when I couldn’t.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 127 questions about working at Live Nation. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Live Nation employees.
Insights from 402 Indeed users who have interviewed with Live Nation within the last 5 years.
They asked the usual; my experience, reasons for joining, and travel availability.
Schedule & availability
What are some of my strengths and what are some of my weaknesses
The New Bosses 2022: Steff James, Live Nation | IQ Magazine(opens in a new window)IQ Magazine
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Live Nation?Published on May 24, 2021
- Live Nation