Live Nation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun and Comfortable Environment
VIP Host in Tito's Stardust Club (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLAugust 14, 2018
Working for Live Nation at the Fillmore Miami Beach has been a lot of fun. Being a hostess in the Tito's lounge is a great way to meet new people from all places and develop multitasking skills. There can be a hundred people in the room. You might have to be scanning tickets and answering questions about the venue right before you have to escort a huge group of people and then come back and clean up tables and make sure the food is refilled. The Stardust team works extremely well together. The communication is great so we get the work done as best as we can while having fun.
Pros
free food if theres food leftover
Cons
Tito's lounge is only open for a few hours
Made for Music Lovers
Concert Security (Former Employee) –  Wantagh, NYAugust 12, 2018
I was a Security Guard at Live Nation, ok? I had a blast.
I got paid to just help people find their seats or point them to the restrooms or food court. I got to see many great bands and hang out with them, including ZZ Top (gotta grow me a beard like them!) Def Leopard, and Rod Stewart, to name a few. I like to groove to the Music while I am workng, because it helps make the time go by.
Usually, the concert is over by 12, and you can check out. I left the job because I am making more money workng somewhere else, but it was a good gig. It will allow you to work up your Resume, if you understand what I’m sayin.
Pros
Free food, meet famous peole
Cons
Night hours, standing on your feet alo night
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2018
Like all major Enterprises they can and will discriminate at their convenience. A lot out of touch management personnel who have positions based on who they know and not what they know.
N/a
EVENT STAFF (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 5, 2018
Live Nation is a great company. You get to work at different venues and see different shows. I enjoyed working with the people and getting the experience I did.
overall
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2018
Overall this is a great company to work for if you are looking for some seasonal employment. Their wage compensation is great. This company also offer benefits for their part-time/ seasonal employees.
Pros
Great Staff, Great Pay
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun, Hip Place with Free Concerts
IT Support Specialist - End User Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 3, 2018
Fun place to work with great people and culture; however the work is long, unsupported, and has no benefits to provide, so you're working for generally less pay than elsewhere, and no benefits to make up for it. I didn't want to leave, but I had to, under those circumstances.
Pros
Great office and coworkers; Free Concerts
Cons
Moving everyone to contract work so as to not provide benefits
Fun place to work
VIP Hostess (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 3, 2018
Fun place to work, nice friendly people, not enough hours and pay was somewhat low, but good shows to enjoy while you work, management could be better.
I love this job
Event staff (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 30, 2018
Fast and stressful but fun as you get to have many concerts and get paid to have fun as well as work it gets hot and you get to be the fuzz so much fun wish there were more shows and the season went on longer then it does as well as better compensation for the risk we take in the more aggressive shows I love this job
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
Few breaks
Love
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2018
I love everything about this job. The shows are excited, the people are eclectic, and the perks are nice. I wish the uniform were a little more forgiving and cohesive between venues though; it sucks having to buy a million pair of pants for a few hours a weeks.
A wonderful place to learn
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 25, 2018
Live nation was where i started my first security position and from day one and beyond, I learned something new about the job every day i went in for.

Want to know more about Live Nation?

Ask a question
Great
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 20, 2018
Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris, garbage, and trees.
• Load and unload building materials.
• Operate large powered machinery and equipment (e.g., saws, drills, grinders, blowtorches, pressure cleaners, jackhammers).
• Operate construction-related equipment (e.g., driving trucks or forklifts/manlifts).
• Mixing cement, sand, and water with a concrete mixer.
• Setting, pouring, leveling, and forming concrete.
• Control traffic passing near work areas by directing with signs, barricades, and traffic cones.
• Dig ditches or trenches using shovels, picks, and jackhammers.
• Your employer may also ask you to carry out additional duties than those listed here.
Great Benefits but Hard Work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2018
You have tons of benefits for working for the company but the work life balance is lacking. You are expected to always be available even on days off with little positive reinforcement.
Pros
Health Benefits, Work Perks, Concerts
Cons
Work Life Ballance, Pay is below average, little growth
Great place to work at!
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 18, 2018
Pros:
- Great team
- Friendly Environment
- Kitchen with tea and snacks
- Great location
- Wonderful management

Cons:
- Pay not as competitive as others.
this company not only makes it a fun and enjoyable times for the patrons and employees
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 18, 2018
management is good there and very good at making sure that everyone is safe and having a great time. each department works hard together to make everything run smoothly.
Work hard, play harder, get smarter
Information Security Intern (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJuly 17, 2018
Live Nation's teams throughout the company are ALL fantastic. Management is heavily focused on being leaders and not bosses; they are supportive in helping you advance your career so long as you show that you are willing to meet them halfway.
Pros
Private concerts for employees on occasion, dog-friendly office, extremely welcoming environment
Cons
Hollywood traffic
Never ending excitment
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 10, 2018
When you are working in the entertainment industry the work is long and hard but the perks that come along with it are life time experiences I will never forget.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Fun environment
Guest Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  The Gorge, WAJuly 9, 2018
I enjoyed working for Livenation. They care about their employees and allowed for rewards for working hard and getting complements from patrons. Hardest part of the job was getting yelled at because I was a guest services manager of the front gate. Only time people spoke with me was when they were angry or had a complaint. Best part of the job was being able to help others in a bind.
Pros
Free lunches, reward program
Cons
If you like going to concerts and listening to music then this is where you want to be.
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 9, 2018
Its a good environment to be around and the staff are all nice. It can be slow at times but then again it can be really busy. I sell lawn chairs for Live Nation and its only part time but its a fun place to be around.
Pros
Free concerts.
Cons
Not enough Work days.
Fun people
Usher/Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 8, 2018
You can have fun while doing your job. I enjoyed working their and vibing with guests, good music, ok food. Guests weren't rude they enjoyed themselves as well.
Fun but sometimes stressful place to work at.
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 5, 2018
As stressful as this job may be sometimes, everyone I work with is incredible including my boss and my co workers. I receive many hours of work and a good pay for the average part-time worker.