Live Nation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
nice workplace
EVENT COORDINATOR/ PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2018
not much room for growth. I worked freelance but have been an assistant for 5 years and the pay seems to decrease for project based jobs. Theres hardly anyone who seems to know how to help with growth
best job I have ever had
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 15, 2018
Loved the people, both management, coworkers, and employees. This was the most fun job I have ever been employed at. management is fair, family oriented. provide fun events and perks.
No room for advancement
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 15, 2018
Flexible hours and your choice to work, but you pay for parking and food, don’t get a lot of breaks, and customers are often disrespectful. Lots of turnover.
Great place to work.
BOX OFFICE CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLMay 12, 2018
Working at Live Nation at South Beach was a dream. Unfortunately, I only worked at the box office when there were shows. It was fun and I got to see the shows for free after the box office closed.
Pros
Free shows
Cons
Only part-time
Place to Network
Chef / House of Blues Chicago (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 8, 2018
Great environment to work in. Great people to work beside daily. Benefits are great. The things the learn aside from your occupation is vast. The connections your make can boost you farther in life for sure.
Afun place to work sometimes stressful
Usher/Ticket Taker (Current Employee) –  South Boston, MAApril 30, 2018
Escort people to there seats. management is good and can be helpful. As a team people work together Can get to leave early if need be. Crouds can be loud and so can the music.
Pros
Get a short break sometimes
Cons
No free stuff.
Good summer job
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILApril 22, 2018
Live Nation is a good summer job for college students or high school students. It allows you to work outside in the concert venue and teaches young people the value of a dollar.
Fast Paced Job
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 19, 2018
Exciting to work in a faced paced and fun industry that strives to improve the end user experience and provide amazing musical moments to everyone that enters a venue.
Live Concerts
Maintenance, Security and Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2018
This was a very fun job. You get to hear different cultures of music and people. Schedules were very flexible, anybody was needed in their eyes. Just be aware that this is a seasonal job.
fun
Security Guard/ Usher (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 8, 2018
A typical day at work was good, the major responsibilities were making sure that the patrons behaved, and answering any questions they had. The hardest part was dealing with difficult or inebriated patrons.
Live Nation Review
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greater LondonApril 6, 2018
Some of the reasons why I enjoyed working for LN is their attention to the person and respect for their personal life, the flexibility and the opportunity to learn, grow and move internally.
Intern
Sponsorship Intern (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAApril 5, 2018
I was an intern and it was very fun to be in an environment that was laid back. Hollywood is a great area to work in. Loved the after work performances and open bar.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no pay as intern
good
Backstage Crew (Former Employee) –  Burgettstown, PAMarch 31, 2018
great to see concerts and get paid while doing easy work. at times very boring, but can be rough. have had to fight ff drunks and aggressive people during concerts.
Not great
Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2018
Did not like company culture. Didn't really take advantage of free show because I never wanted to be back at the venue after work. Hard to work for--good for intense people.
Fun Gig
Merchandise Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMarch 28, 2018
This is a fun place to be. Everybody seemed to get a long alright and you can't complain with getting to work and see live shows for free and get paid the whole time!
Fun but inconsistant
Usher/Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Wheatland, CAMarch 24, 2018
It was a fun environment but it was stressful. It was an unorganized environment because of how much was going on. Hours were very little. Great for those who enjoy concerts and want to make some extra cash.
Great Place, Free Music
Security (Former Employee) –  Darien Center, NYMarch 21, 2018
I loved working for Live Nation. I never had any problems working for this Company. Uniforms were provided and washed everyday. There was always a new well known Band that brought at minimum 7,000 people. The most my location ever had was 16,000. The job was always thrilling and always had great bands coming in all the time, whom a lot of the time you`d get to meet!. The management was very helpful and allowed me to do my job proficiently and without their constant disapproval in my methods. They were so surprised in the amount of Security knowledge I had, that I was given any position at the event that I wanted. My methods were always praised for their professionalism and I was always acknowledged by management, who took the time to get to know all of their workers. Breaks were given whenever needed and were even encouraged especially at larger events. A "prep" talk was given before every event and praises were given at the end, of course they will explain the errors of our ways as well but honestly if you do your job right there was no problems in the slightest. This was the best Security Company I have ever worked for and I would highly recommend them.
Pros
sometimes free lunches, discounts, free music, great managment
Cons
Low Pay
Cool work place
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Wheatland, CAMarch 19, 2018
Got to see alot of artists and hear alot of music from around the world was a great experience had to deal with all sorts of people some crazy some so drunk and out of it we had to carry them out and have the ambulance check them out and sometimes we had to get the cops involved and throw them in the drunk tank some nights were hectic but others were awesome got to meet alot of new people and learn how to deal with them in different ways all in all was a great work experience
Fun, fassed passed work place
sales (Current Employee) –  los angelesMarch 12, 2018
At the Wiltern Theater I sell upgraded experiences to guests, such as, purchasing tables, upgrading seats, and offering party packages. I was the top seller my first night on the job and I continue to exceed management’s financial and guest satisfaction goals every show night. This job requires flawless communication skills from FOH to BOH production.
Pros
Concer tickets. Friends. Free concerts. People
Cons
Healthcare, Pay
exelent
Runner (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMarch 8, 2018
Worked with the company for 5 years, beyond and menial issues any work place could provide the job environment and enigmatic crew pulled you through the toughest of undertakings. given the opportunity I my self would gladly join the fun one again. a life changing experience.
Pros
catering, production coutches, lefterover fire marshal pizza
Cons
long days, packed urban enviroments whilst transporting vip clientele

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight