Live Nation

Live Nation Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA22 reviews
Fun place to work with great benefits, coworkers, and environment. It was such a thrill to work as a stage hand. While it was challenging, it was educational and the hard work paid off.
Not too bad if you’re in high school. Pay wasn’t great, but it was fun! Got to meet a lot of people I normally wouldn’t have met. LONG hours, but paid break.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
If you have never worked or you need a second job that will not interfere with your other job definitely join. It is seasonal so expect to work from end of May to maybe beginning of October. The events are posted ahead of time so you can plan ahead and the management is great and they are really nice. It is a easy job so the pay in a way is reasonable but it would be nice if they raised it a bit. When you have a friend or family or anyone join with you or you refer someone and hey work even one show you get paid a good sum.
Pros
Fun Environment, Free concerts
Cons
Pays minimum wage
seasonal job in the summer months.
How to collaborate with tour packages and make their stay a jiffy lube live as excellent as possible.

Great management very good role models

Fun fast paced culture

long daily hours

Really learned how to work fast and how to maintain a professional attitude
My job as a security team member was to ensure the safety of the attendees and other staff at all times during events. I was responsible for assisting guests with finding their seats and facilities as well as maintaining the crowds and performing wand scans at the front gate. Hardest part of the job is working in the heat or cold for so many hours at a time and only being paid $7.25 per. You get to pick which shows you're available for, so the schedule is pretty flexible.
Pros
Get to see free shows sometimes if there are extra tickets
Cons
extremely low pay for security staff (min wage)
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Working at Jiffy Lube Live was fun, especially if you like going to concerts and connecting with people. Not only do you get to attend the concerts for free (since you're working there), but you get paid for it!
Pros
free concerts, flexible schedule
Cons
bad pay
It isn't a job that pays great but its one heck of an experience. I found it to be a family oriented place to work. I love music and it was awesome. Managment was helpful and supportive. Make sure we catch any weapons people might try and get in the door with them. Its not easy figuring out peoples body language.
Pros
free concerts, drinks
Cons
its only seasonal work
Chill management in parking. Work whatever concerts you want, but the typical workday may go into 10 hours. You get a nice break once all cars are parked after show starts.
As a parking attendant at a concert venue, dealing with intoxicated people is a regular thing that gets old quickly. A lot of standing in one place and waving my arm.
Pros
Concert admission, long break
Cons
worked into the night, dealt with intoxicated people
Working at the Lube as we called it was very exciting. I met many different famous people and bands and had to take care of all their daily needs because they could not leave the venue. I really enjoyed my job at Jiffy Lube. It was an amazing place to work
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
long day; up to 18-20+ hours per show
For the few days i worked there, i enjoyed it a lot, especially seeing concerts for free. I learned better communication skills as well. All the employees were really nice and helpful.
I'm a seasonal employee so I am not eligible for bene's but it's a fun place to work. Great summertime job. In my role my supervisor is happy to show me things that would normally be out of context in my role so it's always new and exciting.
Pros
You get to see the remainder of the show when your shift is done
Cons
fun work environment. a lot of work very physical and demanding with a lot of unruly people but you are not paid well at all. company does not give iokind of compensation.
This was probably the most fun job I have ever had but sadly it was only really a summer time employment so had to find a more long term career. If I could do it year round with guaranteed hours I would jump at the chance.
Live Nation Parking attendants (at least at Jiffy Lube Live) work as a team and must work in a fast-paced environment. Be prepared to work in all weather, saving for heavy storms.
I work at Jiffy Lube Live under Live Nations and I love working there. The concerts are fun and energetic and the customers are great to interact with.
Pros
Free food, Live music in the background
Cons
No breaks, Hot summer weather
Long hours and lots of standing as well as dealing with difficult guests. but the concerts are always good and it's nice to spend time with other people your age at a concert for free.
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
the fans
Everybody is very polite, we are like a family taking care of each other, making sure everybody is comfortable and spending a good time at the venue. In resume, this job is a Very energetic job with great co-workers.
I thoroughly enjoyed the job. I got to meet a lot of amazing people and work with a hardworking team. I could see how it wasn't for everybody because of the long hours and loud music. The environment was fun and interactive for the most part.
Pros
I got to pick my work days and work around my schedule.
Cons
The environment could get hectic at times.
The job itself is not difficult, once you get the hang of it. It is also repetitive, but in a good way that makes you feel like you know what you're doing.
While parking you get to meet all sorts of 'interesting' people, many of which are quite hilarious in their greetings.
Pros
Long Breaks, Free Concert Entry
Cons
Long Hours
Working for Live Nation for a show or two to hear good music and make minimum wage is ok but not for anything more than that. The pay is not on par with the physical labor you will have to put in during some shows and you will have to keep your head on a swivel because staff getting assaulted in not uncommon. Police are on the property but are kept away to keep the crowds coming back to purchase alcohol and doing other substances.
Pros
entertaining, friendly co workers
Cons
poor pay, safety
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Live Nation.