Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris, garbage, and trees.
• Load and unload building materials.
• Operate large powered machinery and equipment (e.g., saws, drills, grinders, blowtorches, pressure cleaners, jackhammers).
• Operate construction-related equipment (e.g., driving trucks or forklifts/manlifts).
• Mixing cement, sand, and water with a concrete mixer.
• Setting, pouring, leveling, and forming concrete.
• Control traffic passing near work areas by directing with signs, barricades, and traffic cones.
• Dig ditches or trenches using shovels, picks, and jackhammers.
• Your employer may also ask you to carry out additional duties than those listed here.