Live Nation Employee Reviews

exciting and fun work environment
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 15, 2019
on a typical day I Would clock in, receive my walkie and earpiece and be told my position I would be placed around the arena for the day. Head to that area and perform my duties until the show was over. As well as clean up after the show.
Best job I’ve ever had.
Security (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 13, 2019
It’s a really great place to work, you meet a lot of people and you get to hear some great music on the job. I would recommend this for anybody looking for some great part-time work.
Fun productive place
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAFebruary 11, 2019
Live Nation has amazing benefits such as free concerts and live shows. Unfortunately there isn't much work/life balance .Management gives little to no recognition for the amount of work and hours some people dedicate to their job. Human resources department does nothing to monitor or enhance your progress within the company.

A great learning experience if you're young and enjoy a stressful, fast-paced, demanding environment, dogs, and free coffee
Pros
casual
Cons
hours
Stressful Work Environment
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVFebruary 7, 2019
You're put under a lot of stress to do good. When you don't do good you get put on finals. Also don't look at your phone. Don't touch it. Don't breathe the word phone.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
hard to work for
Not for the feeble
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2019
What you get out of working at LN is ultimately what you make of it. The effort you put in and relationships you build will define your impact and experience.
Food trucks outside
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 5, 2019
Being a round a whole crowd over 6,000 people at a time is a little bit overwhelming but you meet so much nice people. The loud music. The food trucks and there food veriteys are awesome.
Pros
Great food
Cons
Expensive
Its an okay side job
Security (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 3, 2019
The Tabernacle in Atlanta is okay to work at. Management and staff are good to work with. The hours are based on how many concert and events are schedules.
Pros
Work with well known artist and comedians
Cons
Sometimes only a few events to work
Amazing
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTFebruary 3, 2019
I had the most enjoyable time there, especially because everyday was non-stop work, exercise, and a continuous good-humor. By far, the greatest place in the world. This is where the magic happens.
Is good place to work for and free concerts
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 31, 2019
I was going to school there in Tampa and was good job to help me out to supplement my disability and the people was friendly that I worked for and with.
Pros
Free food sometimes and free concerts
Pro's & Con's
Usher (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 28, 2019
It's both a great & bad place to be. Manager's are personable & fun. It's perfect for a college student trying to add a little cash to their pocket books.

I wouldn't consider this job as a one & only job.
Pros
Great people to work with. Fun environment.
Cons
Low pay for location, Hard to advance, Posts should be filled according to abilities, Not just to post a person just to place a body there.
Fun place to work
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wantagh, NYJanuary 28, 2019
Good place to work although sometimes stressful. People there are usually helpful and try to make life easier for everyone. Lots of manual labor, but nothing unmanageable.
Great Work Environment
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJanuary 28, 2019
Everyone is super fun and up-beat but they know when it's time to get to work. We had staff parties throughout the concert season and the managers were great to work with.
Great Place to Work
Lead all aspects of technical support operations (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJanuary 23, 2019
Live nation was a great place to work as a stand alone company. When it merged with Ticketmaster it lost it's close knit feeling. Leaving isn't easy
Fun, Exciting Workplace
Marketing and Booking Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 23, 2019
A typical day involved updating the websites as well as papering for shows that were coming up, and using social media marketing. I learned a lot about what goes on to put on a successful show.
Great job
Assistant Production Manager / Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 23, 2019
Great job and great environment. If you love what you do, it is not a job. Management top down was very organized and plans well.

Great booking and enjoyed working basically two jobs. Day operations daily duties including coordinating with contractors, and performance at night FOH duties with ushers, seating, ticketing and ADA / relocations for patron enjoyment.
Pros
Easy environment when people are working together. Great co-workers
Cons
Sometimes hours
Productive and fun musical environment
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 22, 2019
Loved the job for music and people management could’ve been better. Worked lots of long hours and was never confronted by the big boss. Loved cleaning and working around others who work hard.
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
Drunk guest
It was an exciting venue to work.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 22, 2019
I enjoyed taking care of the guests that had come to watch the concert. I was in charge of the VIP seating area along with all other sections in the Amphitheater. Making sure every guest had the experience they came to expect at a LIve Nation Show.
Pros
Entertainment made for a great work environment.
Cons
It was only seasonal work
Sponsorship Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2019
Live Nation has amazing benefits such as free concerts and live shows. Unfortunately there isn't much work/life balance and the shows tend to take over entire nights.
Great place to work, team environment
VIP Box Seat host/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJanuary 15, 2019
If you like music, this is the place for you!
Never a dull moment, must be able to switch gears. Team environment is for real here. It is mostly seasonal work due to the venues being outdoors.
Pros
Music and a great team environment
Cons
no advancement
Customer Service
Ticket Agent/Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 15, 2019
I cherish my experience with Live Nation simply because it expose me to raw realism of costumer service. I worked in the box office as the trouble shooter. Every account that had any issue; I was responsible for figuring the issue out and fixing it. Frequently dealing with a displeased costumer. Also often intoxicated costumer sometime would scream, curse and threaten me. However, my job was to solve the problem send the costumer away with getting irate with them and ensure a great experience for the remainder of the evening.
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
The amount of bad costumers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Live Nation.

Powered by Comparably