Live Nation Employee Reviews

Love the people, management...no comment!
FACILITIES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 14, 2018
When you are told that there is no room for growth in a haste way by your own manager...its time to move on.

People are great but management, no comment.
Very Entertaining
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2018
Very entertaining, meet alot of people, not many hours, some managers are great others are very poor even mean. I didn't get a break for 4 hours one show on an 11 hour day. I complained about it to a boss and they told my boss who was the sister of the manager who was not taking care of me. I was given a laundry list of all kinds of made up stuff so she could protect him. I Did Not Like That at all and considered the thing very unprofessional. I was assured I would be taken care of that day and I was not.
Fun work place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PADecember 7, 2018
My leader was a really hard worker. I did some of the marketing for Live Nation as an internship and it was extremely beneficial to learn from my leader what clients actually wanted to see.
Pros
management
Cons
no pay for intern
fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  glen helen 2575December 6, 2018
it can be stressful at time and other times its calm and fun there are lots of people that come here it is a venue for graduation concerts and other fun activities and festivals
Busy Busy Busy
Cook (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 6, 2018
While working at LiveNation, I learned that concert goers are always hungry and always want a beer. The stands are usually packed with customers, but once the show starts, you get a free concert while getting paid to work
good
Direct sales (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 6, 2018
live nation is an awesome place to work. sue is the best she is very understanding and down to earth. i worked strictly at jacobs pavaillon it was good.
Project management (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 6, 2018
bright lights big stages dont be fooled meet alot of people and celebrities but no growth in positions worked here for 9 years never got a thankyou or career plan
Fun Part Time Job
Usher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Darien, NYDecember 4, 2018
BEST part time gig ever! Enjoy the show. Rewards for positive performance. Very accommodating with schedules. A very fun place to be. Coworkers are fun and make the job that much better.
Fun but, most definitely has Institutional racism
Operations / Front house (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 4, 2018
I was hired based off of my extensive event management experience. Was asked to be a ticket taker to start out due to no open mgt positions. Filled for multiple manager roles for duration. Then came to work and saw they hired two new managers with NO experience. They asked me to come to work and train them and then go "take tickets at door". NO CAREER ADVANCEMENT FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR!
Pros
get to see shows for free
Cons
Institutional racism
Fast paced
TICKET AGENT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2018
I worked as a ticket taker and security guard. It's a very fast paced job. The hours are okay. You only get paid on the 15th and 30th of each month. The job did not offer enough hours.

Want to know more about Live Nation?

Ask a question
Fun job
Usher/ Ticket Taker (Current Employee) –  Devore, CANovember 22, 2018
It’s pretty chill and a cool part time job. Everyone is different so it makes you see all types of people. You learn quickly and people around will help you out
Great staff and exellent workplace
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CA 91911November 15, 2018
The busy hours were stressful and standing for 11 hours on average during a shift was difficult but the people you meet when parking the cars and the staff you work with make a great work environment not to mention the fact that you get a live music performance while you work.
Pros
Great pay, Interesting people, Great staff
Cons
Long hours, All outdoors
Fun and interesting place to work
Band Member (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 15, 2018
I enjoy working for live nations. Its fun being around live music and being able to help guests. My position is at a seasonal venue and I would prefer to work at a year round venue
Pros
half off food, friendly co workers
Cons
managment can be high strung, not enough hours for work
Merch Vender is difficult
Vendor/Sales, Encore Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYNovember 13, 2018
It is a difficult job, long hours on your feet and the pay is based on how well you do in sales that night and how big of a concert was that night. Not for someone that is looking for a desk job. you are out there interacting and working with people from 12 in the afternoon to sometimes 1 am.
Pros
quick cash
Fun and exciting make
Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 13, 2018
Livenation is a wonderful and fun and exciting place to work. It’s extremely hard to get a full time position but Livenation offers many other part time seasonal jobs
Pros
Watch the concerts
Very slow paced and sometimes you’d get cut off because you have to signup for days you want to work
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 9, 2018
The job gets boring most of the time and time goes by very slowly. There are no breaks so you are just standing in one spot for at least 5 hours. In addition, you had to signup for specific concerts or wanted to work and I was cut off a lot because spots were taken up even though I signed up early.
Pros
Paid just to point directions
Cons
No breaks
House of blues Orlando is the work place to work
Expo (Former Employee) –  OrlandoNovember 9, 2018
I would never work here ever again. The managers are lazy. Some do drugs and the head chef is slow as dirt and has no idea what goes on in the restaurant. They are racist and the way the speak to most of the individuals who work on the line is very unprofessional. The Gm for the restaurant just left because of all the problems as well as several other managers. They can’t keep staff. Only good thing are the benefits and the hr team and a few employees otherwise a complete utter mess
Pros
Benefits and staff
Cons
Lack of management and leadership
management shows favortism
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 8, 2018
shifts are hard to get unless you're friends with management, they don't give shifts based on performance or seniority. i love the work environment overall but shifts are hard to come by.
Pros
bar staff
Cons
management
Fast paced job with many customers
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Burgettstown, PANovember 5, 2018
Working with Live Nation allowed me to interact with thousands of people per day. I learned to have a strong work ethic and advanced in my department within my first 2 years.
Pros
Ability to listen to the shows for free
Cons
Long hours spent outdoors, regardless of weather
Social work environment
HOUSEKEEPING (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 3, 2018
My days are primarily spend sweeping and pulling trash, but cleaning up vomit is also occasionally necessary. As the venue is large, expect to do a lot of walking. Larger concerts have higher demands, and can leave little time to rest your legs and back.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Only seasonal, and work is only focussed around concerts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

1.5Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss