Live Nation Employee Review

A fun place to work and meet new people.
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 31, 2014
Since every event is different, we have a quick meeting to give out details of the event and what is expected of us and find out what role we would have to play to make sure that the clients got everything they needed. I had a superb supervisor who was always quick to jump in and assist when needed. He was friendly and kind to everyone but wasn't a pushover. The most enjoyable part of of the job was the chance to see a variety of events. One day we could be hosting a ballet and the next a rock concert to an awards show.
Pros
Variety of shows
Cons
Inability to advance.

Other Live Nation Employee Reviews

Great company culture
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 16, 2018
The company culture is great; I learned how to create enticing digital media productions for our events. I created videos, content and figured out interesting ways to gain new customers.
Great Summer Work
Usher (Current Employee) –  Forty Mile Rd, Wheatland CAJune 13, 2018
Working for the venue is a fun experience. You get to greet, meet and add to the experience for many customers, you get to attend the concerts while getting paid, you get exposed to different genres of music and over all it's a great time.
Pros
Half-off lunches, great environment
Cons
Loud environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Live Nation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight