LiveOps Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you need extra money!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 20, 2019
I have been working with liveops since 2013 and I enjoy it. I'm going be honest with you, they does not offer any benefits but you are your own boss and you can create your own schedule. Is pretty much what you make of it and if you're not afraid of hard work you can make some pretty decent money.
Pros
You can create your own schedule and work as many hours as you want.
Cons
They offer no benefits and if you have voicemail on your phone they will terminate your contract.
Lost in Space
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  denver, coMarch 19, 2019
After two weeks or more of unpaid training, you can look forward to being left on your own with no help for anything the companies less than adequate training didn't provide. The want you to use their communication system, which is broken and poorly designed to start with. You never get a timely response on that, and periodically throughout the week they will drop a scorecard on you to let you know how terrible you are at the job they didn't really train you for and threaten to let you go. Many other companies pay the same, weather you are talking or not, provide equipment for you, health and dental and pto. Do yourself a favor and keep going to one of those. Don't stop at this one.
Pros
choosing your own hours.
Cons
consistant negative feedback and stress from company
The flexibility is like no other.
Sales Representative/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMarch 18, 2019
A typical work day starts when I want and ends when I want.

I loved the diversity.

The opportunity for growth was always there.

The hardest part of the job was maintaining job flow, when service calls were down.
Excellent Service Provider
NOC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 17, 2019
I gained knowledge experience while working at Live Ops that was fulfilling. The company's services and benefits were excellent, but their management teams lost good people over politics.
Pros
Great work experience, good benefits
Cons
Management politics
Work from home, flexible hours
Work From Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 17, 2019
Great for extra income. Been with LiveOps for about 6 months and working from home with flexible hours is great. This company offers customer service support for different organizations and you can work when you want by scheduling your own hours.
Ok place to work when needed
Virtual Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  virtual at homeMarch 12, 2019
I appreciate that I have the opportunity to work and not be fired from a job as often as I have had to take off due to 'several' operations and all the doctor's appointments that preceded them and my recuperation time I still needed a source of income and LiveOps has helped
There are opportunities to help you increase your income yet training can be very long and tedious and there is no pay for that time

To put it in perspective Liveops can be worth it if and when you need to work from home
Pros
flexibility of scheduling
Cons
pay per call time, you can sometimes be available all day and only get a half days worth of calls, even sometimes if your at a high call percentage call rate, within the last year it seems calls are being ported a little more but really not enough.
At home
Call Center Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2019
I love working from home with this company

They are very helpful with tech support. I would and have recommended this place for work to friends and family
Ok Money for Part-Time Work From Home
Sales Pro (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, FLMarch 10, 2019
The company does a good job of training and it was extremely flexible work. The money was better at first, but the company kept changing things, so pay was gradually reduced. Still ok money for part-time work at home gig.
Flexible schedule
Receptionist and Salesperson for Inbound Calls (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 28, 2019
I enjoyed the flexibility of schedule, yet there was very little if any support nor ease of contact in training in beginning & in periods of advancement.
Great Company to work for while in your pj's.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAFebruary 25, 2019
I have been with LiveOps for about 6 months and LOVE it. If you have a desire to work there is lots of money to be made. There are different lines to work and you can work when you want by scheduling your own hours. We use a Chat feature while on calls and an in company type email to communicate with Management. I average $15-$17/hr on a daily basis working 8-10 hours a day. If you are a muti tasker and fast learner you will have no problem. I love the freedom to work at home too. It's a face paced work environment and it's what you make it. Most Agents have been here 5 years or more. The training was intense but Management wants you to know what youre doing when you start taking calls. We have a Company Newsletter and Social Media Platform that allows us to get to know other Agents and communicate with each other all over the USA. And we support and help one another like a family. This job is not for the weak. You get Customers who are angry just like in a Public Workplace. You have to know not to take it personally and how to handle them. This Company supports some Fortune 500 Companies as well as different types of Businesses. We have Insurance, Restaurants, Finance, and Consumer Sales Lines and EVERY call is inbound. You don't have to be a telemarketer with this company just a great Customer Service Representative. I would take this job over any I've ever had and wish I had found it years ago. Don't let negative comments deter you like they almost did me. I intend for this to be the job I retire from in 20 years. Try it, you'll love it if you truly want to work.
Pros
Work from home, set your own hours, discounts through Clients we service (take calls for).
Cons
No paid training, No benefits.

Want to know more about LiveOps?

Ask a question
Work at Home/Call Center
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  NCFebruary 24, 2019
This company is a work at home call center. You schedule your own hours, which is nice. The pay is decent for the area I live in. Excellent work/life balance since you are your own boss. Lots of opportunities for almost any personality type. Sales, filing accident claims, helping online tax preparers... The list goes on.
Pros
Set your own schedule, Decent pay
Cons
No benefits
Bagel Tuesdays and Catered lunch Thursdays!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 18, 2019
Liveops is a fast-paced environment full of life and energy. The office is super bright and open. Great location! The only downside is the lack of diversity.
"You could be productive if you can get work!"
Agent/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  AlabamaFebruary 14, 2019
I am a independent contractor. You have to be greedy and cut throat to get work. Don't expect to get any support from the company they're not in it for the indepenedent worker. If you want to devote a lot of time and resources into your buisness and get nothing out of it. Then this is the company for you. This is a virtual nervana for the lazy. You can stare at a computer all day, play on a cell phone and not have to shower or brush your teeth! So, if you want and arm chair education and give up all your time for free! This job is for you.

This company over promises, and under-delivers. Only the people on payroll are making it. You can do a better for yourself if you are determined to be self employed. A lot of FREE time invested for some pocket change. "Kudos to the recruiters!"
Pros
None for ambitious people, You learn patience and temperance
Cons
no work available, hours are impossible to get
Training
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 11, 2019
I specifically wanted to review the training, because I felt like it was insufficient. It did not prepare the employees for the job the way it should have. They needed to extend the training for the employees a few more weeks to ensure that everyone felt confident in their positions.

For the job I was training for, a remote customer service representative, there was a need for more one-on-one training. As for the e-learning, the supervisors placed unrealistic expectations on the trainees. You would have to complete e-learning courses at a very fast pace, and if didn't complete the training by a certain deadline, you would be left behind. Parts of the training were confusing and unclear, and when you would email questions, it would take a day or two to get answers, then you would lose time to complete your e-learning! All because they took their time to get back to you! The training was below average and in great need of improvement. How can Liveops expect their employees to feel confident and secure in their newly-hired positions when they weren't trained well enough?

In addition, there was no pay for training since we were considered independent contractors, you had to buy your own equipment, and you were only paid for talk time with customers per minute. If you were waiting for a call to come in, you would NOT be compensated for your time waiting! In conclusion, I would NOT recommend anyone to work for this company unless they can improve their training! My impression of Liveops was it was an extremely disorganized and unprofessional company by the way they handled
  more... matters.

P.S. I feel like the trainers were doing their job, but whoever was structuring the training should go back and see what they can do to simplify and extend the time period for the training. Also, I would emphasize more of a one-on-one approach. I know it can be difficult with how many trainees there are, but for position, it's necessary to do the job right. It can become very problematic for Liveops, the trainees, AND the companies depending on Liveops if there is no improvement in the current training!
Pros
Work from home, flexible schedule
Cons
Training was a farce
Not good
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2019
Live Ops only pays per minute, if the phone does not ring, you do not get paid, I can sit at the computer for 3 or 4 hours maybe get one phone call and make $4 or little money. Once you work for the company it is hard to get another job within the company, the good jobs are kept from you for only the new employees, you can only pick from a select few non-good jobs once you are a contractor for Live Ops. All training is for free, you do not get paid for training. If you like sitting in front of the computer and not getting paid go for it.
Pros
Pick your own hours to work.
Cons
If the phone does not ring, you don't get paid, paid very little.
Great Remote Company to Work For
Digital Marketing Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 5, 2019
LiveOps offers flexible schedules, company training, and a variety of support services opportunities in many industries. The training and team approach is fantastic and I would definitely recommend this company for an optimal work from home position.
Pros
flexible schedule, free training, good pay rates
Cons
no benefits
Live ops
Customers Service Representative (Current Employee) –  UNITED STATESJanuary 28, 2019
A Typical day at work is the hours you choose to work because you are working from the comfort of your own home. We work for various clients around the world and they are looking for exceptional call agents to sell their products with courtesy and in a timely manner.The workplace culture consist of all cultures and they also have jobs that need employees who can speak other languages as well.There are always incentives being given, so that itself will make you want to exceed and be the best customer service agent possible to meet the clients needs and also grow your business as well.The most enjoyable part of the job is the advantage to work from home and still make money.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
N/a
felxible
Independent Agent (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, WAJanuary 27, 2019
busy but not to hard
learned how to work new systems
management was helpful with assistance
friendly coworkers
difficult customers
making a customer satisfied
This job is not what LiveOps claims on thier website.
IBO (Current Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 23, 2019
This job is far from what LiveOps claims on their website. Unless you have a dedicated line, for the most part, you will sit there with no calls. Example: I worked 5 hours and only received 30 mins of talk time. Which, by the way, you only get paid for the time you talk. So at .20 cents per min, I only made $6. Complete waste of my time. They do have the option of working uncommitted. However, you are still not guaranteed talk time. They state that your performance will get you calls. Hmmm....I am at 100% and have stars that range from 5-3. I would say that is pretty good. Apparently not to them. Beware of this company. It seems great in the beginning to be able to stay home and make money, but if you are not making money, it's pointless. If anything, this job is pocket change and will not support you. If you have insurance experience, that may be a little different. Like stated above, if you have a dedicated line, you might be okay.
Pros
being able to stay home
Cons
Not enough call volume, low talk time pay.
Live ops
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 21, 2019
Live ops gave me the freedom that I have always wanted. It was work from home and you set your own hours, they pay by the min but its similar to like 14-15 per hour