LiveOps Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Better options out there
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 14, 2018
There have been so many leadership changes and direction changes that it feels like we are spinning in circles. Most of us thought that with Greg in charge he would have put us on a course in the right direction. Instead, we are starting to lose talented people because of:
- Lack of communication from leadership
- Constant change with lack of leadership and resources
- Getting rid of good employees and keeping some mediocre to save money.
- People are scared to say no or speak up because they think they will be next.
- We don't treat our agents well in the form of training, compensation, or guidance.
- There is a culture of fear.
- No flexibility in schedules for employees that Liveops prides itself on for agents.
- Lack of planning and poor execution of leadership actions puts business continuity at risk.
Great Flexible Work
Independent Inbound CSR (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 13, 2018
LiveOps is a great place to work if you need to work flexible hours from home. There is no hassle getting to work on time and no transportation costs.
Pros
Flexible hours, training, biweekly pay, employee chat room, product & technical assistance
Cons
No benefits
Choose your own hours
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 7, 2018
Great company to work for as an independent contractor you work as little or as much as you like. There's many different projects to choose from. Pizza Hut, all state, Obama steak company, turbo tax & many more.
Cons
No benefits, unpaid training & cost of eauipment
Work From Home
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 4, 2018
I enjoyed working for LiveOps. On a typical day I would work 2 or 3 hours. The workplace culture was great because I worked from home. The most uncomfortable part of this job for me was the many upsells that we as agents was obligated to read whether the customer wants to hear them or not. The response from a lot of the customers was not pleasant. The most enjoyable part of this job was satisfying the customer. You can tell when you've put a smile on a customer's face.
See below
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  GAAugust 1, 2018
You select your work schedule and follow it weekly.
No pressure to work set amount of hours.
Paid 1st and 15th of month
Bonus made certain sales
Employees rewarded for great work
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Non
Amazing Work at Home Opportunity
Customer Support (Independent Contractor-WAH) (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 31, 2018
LiveOps is amazing, a life saver for many. Even working from home, corporate makes certain that every contractor feels like they belong. One big happy LiveOps family.
Pros
flexibility, Corporate, Training, opportunities
Cons
Pay
Flexible Schedule
Payroll Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 24, 2018
Liveops is work from home so you have the freedom of making your own schedule. Pay is per call so that can be an issue when there is no call volume because you don't get paid when there is no calls coming in.
Unpredictable
Part Time Contractor (Former Employee) –  OKJuly 21, 2018
It was unpredictable. Many calls one day, few the next. Very little pay for the work done. My contract was unexpectedly said to be in breach because of too few sales. Then a month later, they extended an offer to renew my contract. Very confusing.
can't recomend
Bilingual agent (Former Employee) –  bilingual agentJuly 20, 2018
Can't recommend Liveops to anyone, you have the flexibility with the schedule but there is no way to make enough money to support yourself. I quit 4 yours ago
Pros
free time
Cons
no money
good company to work for with hours i can choose to work without a set work shift
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJuly 20, 2018
Pleasant supervisors and workers welcomed me everyday, I learned to have a positive attitude is a part of my work performance, management was great appreciative to the workers, abundance of cultures among the workers, the hardest part of the job was upsells which went on and on and are sometimes long but that was all a part of work, I enjoyed my position, the most enjoyable part of the job is without a doubt, meeting the needs of the customers and making sure they are comfortable during the process of placing their orders.
Pros
I could pick up extra work hours if needed
Cons
I had to rush to pick up hours at a certain time of the day
Virtual Sales/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CA 94065July 18, 2018
The company changed a lot over the years and was not as defined as it used to be. A lot of the clients were really good to work for. Companies like AllState and 1800 Flowers were awesome.
great part time opportunity
INDEPENDENT AGENT (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 18, 2018
-answering inbound calls for various clients
-some of the products/services were quite interesting
-management worked harder than us, keeping all the questions and agents motivated
-great workplace culture, working from home, no commute, no special dress code
-hardest part of the job was acquiring enough hours
-most enjoyable was not leaving anything undone to come back to next day, satisfied customers getting what they called for
Pros
productive and satisfying environment
Cons
couldn't attain goals easily
Working from home is wonderful!
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 14, 2018
My job with LiveOp's is a home based call center. On a typical day I can receive 40 to 45 in-bound calls that require resolution. Some calls can last 45 minutes some only 10 minutes. I have dealt with pleasant to unpleasant individuals which has taught me restraint and patience along with a listening ear. I have learned how to work independently using a chat room to communicate when I have issues or problems I can't resolve or need assistance with. Because it's a home-based business there is no face-to-fact contact, however the management team is very helpful in responding to inquires. The culture is very diversified not only in ethnicity but also age. The hardest part of the job is when we can't speak with someone immediately to get a response because it's all through chat. The most enjoyable part of the job is working from HOME! and being able to resolve an issue or problem the caller may have!
Pros
No commute; set own hours
Cons
No benefits work as an independant contractor
Working from Home
Independent Agent Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 12, 2018
What I like most is being able to work from home creating my own work schedule. I love the benefit of working my own schedule being my own boss. Because I work as a Independent Agent Customer Service Representative, I get a chance to meet a lot of interesting people over the phone that I have the opportunity to assist.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Not enough income
100% Commission
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Waverly, IAJuly 11, 2018
Better get all the licenses and certifications that you can, otherwise you will be waiting all day on the phone for calls. You get paid per call/per minute so watch out.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Pay is very low
its a good place to work from home i enjoyed it of course it would be nice to be able to make more hours and benefits here but over all good
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 10, 2018
i like live ops a lot helped me to able to stay at home and take care of my little ones they will be starting school soon so its time to explore and be able to find a job where i can grow within the company and hopefully have benefits and more hours my kids are getting big meaning more money to spend so i am available
Pros
can be home with your family and make some many better than no money
Cons
not enough hrs no benefits
Flexibility and freedom
Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAJuly 7, 2018
Straight forward, easy place to work at within the comfort of your own home. Very flexible work hours, you can make your own schedule that fits your needs!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
You only get paid by the amount of time that you stay on the phone with the customer
Great way to work from home and make extra money
WAH Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 27, 2018
I enjoyed working with LiveOps except for the fact that you only get paid per talk time. So if you are scheduled for 3 hours but only get about an hour worth of calls, then you basically wasted two hours. I do like the flixibilty and the fact you can login and work almost anytime... or I should say, “be available to work.”
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay per minute
Great work from home opportunity
Roadside Assistance Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2018
I get to self create my schedule. Flexible, time manageable, great support team and weekly conferences to enhance our skill. Excellent work life balance. Allows me to spend quality time with my family while providing an income to supplement my VA disability.
Makes you feel like part of the team, they value your input and actually act on your ideas for changes as they are brought up in our weekly conference calls.
Pros
work from home; incentives; shift differential
Cons
pay per minute vs per hour; slow season less calls
LiveOps Is Great
Independent Work At Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Robersonville, NCJune 26, 2018
Worked for Liveops and I enjoyed working from home and learning different companies and experiences. It was my first experience working from home and it was great. Moved on to other experiences but Liveops taught me growth to move on to bigger and better things.
Pros
Can make lots of money
Cons
Sorry I hate the selling part and those magazines verbatims