LiveOps Employee Reviews

Working as an independent agent for LiveOps
Independent Agent- Virtual (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 18, 2018
I love being an independent agent for LiveOps. It allows me the flexibility to manage my own working hours and balance a work/life relationship. The training tool available prepare you for your skills and the way it is setup you will have the confidence you need to start working and know what to do.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Must be self motivating otherwise you will not be very successful
You're able make decent money
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 9, 2018
Live Ops is a great way to lean into the Telesales field for novice employees who would like experince in inbound sells position. You do have no live reps to assit, just a bunch of scripts and if your not dedicated to a certain call group, calls are spaced out and sometimes 8 hrs can seem like 5 hrs on the payout due to slow call volume, your paid by talk time and upsells only.
Pros
Work from anywhere
Cons
No benefits at all
I Love Working From Home
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  my homeMay 30, 2018
LiveOps is another work from home job. I loved the job. You get paid by talk time but the average call is 3mins. I started with LiveOps when they were just getting started so we would go weeks without getting a call. Once they started getting clients everything changed. Now the calls are back to back to so $0.18/min is like $10.80 per hour some campaigns are more like $0.23/min.
Pros
work from home
Cons
paid by talk time
customer support
Customer Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 28, 2018
Company did not communicate well with remote employees. Very generic responses to question. Sometimes no answers. Company seemed to have a "sink or swim" approach after initial training was completed.
Pros
work from home
Cons
Company did not communicate well with remote employee
Set Your own hours
Out-sourced Call Center Independent Agent (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 26, 2018
You set your own hours.
This is a great job for those who need flexibly in their work schedules.
Work from home
Independent agents own their own business
Various position available customer service and sales
Previlege to work on your time
Contract Agent (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, ArizonaMay 25, 2018
Allows you to work when you want to. No job security and can be fired for the simplest of things. No salary increase for years. Would be appreciative if they hold tax and Social Security payments
Pros
Work at your leisure
Cons
No benefits, no job security
a good paycheck at times
Inbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2018
A great work at home job. There is an opportunity for good money especially during the peak times of the year, such as the holidays. It's important to figure out the peak times of the day to work!
Pros
work your own hours
Cons
calls can be slow
Enjoyable job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 14, 2018
I enjoy the environment, support from supervisors, and chance to make a difference in other's lives. I enjoy my position and the work that i did for the company.
Poor management communication
Operator (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 11, 2018
They make you self train with no paid training & this takes 2-3 weeks. No hands on training either, all online classes. They slam you on the phones without supervision. I tried reaching out to management asking if I could get on board for a new client and it took 16 days to get someone to answer me and they said I wasn't eligible to be an operator any further because I didn't schedule myself for 5 hours a day during the 2 peak days. I told them I was sick and no answer again from management. I felt used for their high call volume those 5 days and then dropped from the program. This company would be great if management communication was better and the training was more efficient. Also they hire people to be 1099 contractors; therefore they cannot demand hours to be obligated unless they are an employee!
Pros
Work at home self schedule
Cons
Management takes days/weeks to get back to you
Work from
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 9, 2018
This company is good for parents that need to work from home. the work with your schedule and is flexible. It is perfect for anyone looking for a wfh company.
Great
Technical support and sales are just (Former Employee) –  VirtualMay 9, 2018
Liveops is a wonderful company. They are there when you need them. I can't say enough good things about them. I love the fact that I can choose to take a day off whenever I choose or work as much as I choose. Great company. Enough said!
Good place to work.
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Angleton, TXMay 7, 2018
Taking incoming calls via a dedicated land line. Each call is different and can be challenging. You have to keep up-to-date with various changes to the website and client requirements.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Difficult to uncommit yourself should a personal issue arise.
Great but have to self motivated
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 7, 2018
With this job you're technically self employed so you have to manage yourself and it gives you capability to work around your other jobs and life. typical day would be logging on to the website, choosing your shift and then services calls from customers.
Pros
Make own schedule and be your own boss
Cons
no benefits or other programs
It is a benefit to be able to work from your home and schedule your own hours.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 2, 2018
This is only a good 2nd or part time job that would supplement another job because sometimes it's not busy. It's advantageous to be able to work from home and when you want.
Pros
You can schedule your own hours
Cons
Sometimes there were dropped calls or no calls.No calls no pay.
nice as a part time job
Data Entry/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  at homeApril 24, 2018
if you are looking for something part time, this may be for you. Depending on the assignment you are given, it is difficult to make much more over minimum wage.
na
Customer Service Representative and Auditor (Current Employee) –  Pala, CAApril 23, 2018
this is not applicable to what I am looking for. a waste of time for me.
I do not need to evaluate this company. I have been with them for over 10 years
Pros
na
Cons
na
Productive and fun work place
Remote Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 18, 2018
Great company to work for , great opportunity for advancement , great earning potential , create your own work schedule , flexible, be your own boss , great working atmosphere
Ok for very minimal pay
Duties - Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaApril 17, 2018
LiveOPs is ok if you are established.
It was hard to get hours
Pay was minimal
Not ideal.
I can't see trying to raise a family on this type of job. Its nice for extra money I guess.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not enough hours
No support if you have technical issues
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work from homeApril 9, 2018
I enjoyed working with LiveOps until I had a technical issue that was beyond my control. I had been there less than 1 month. The technical issue affected my stats and I reached out immediately to tech support and one of my onboarding directors specifically asking how I could fix it and what to do. I was told that since I was an independent contractor, I didn't need to report to anyone and to get my stats up, I needed to honor more commits which was impossible to do with the amount of commits that were available. Because of this I was kicked out of the program. Please do not rely on this job as your sole means of income. There is absolutely no support if something comes up or if you have an issue. This might be different if the tech issue is coming from LiveOps systems but I don't know. My issue that day was with my internet service. Once training is over, you are on your own unless you have specific questions about the program you are working for.
Pros
Set your own schedule, work at home
Cons
Absolutely no support if you have technical issues that are not caused by LiveOps systems.
Contract position
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Remote, work from home Jacksonville FLApril 9, 2018
Work as a CSR under contract. Really enjoy helping people resolve their problems. Constant phone calls so stay very busy. Can work the hours I choose which is a big plus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.