LiveOps Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMay 16, 2019
Flexible shifts, several clients to choose from, excellent management. Constant learning. Great support staff and technical assistance. They come to several cities a year to meet their contractors. Prizes and free food. Support staff is excellent and very helpful.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
no insurance benefits
Would not recommend
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Kiel, WIMay 13, 2019
Would not recommend. When I first worked at LiveOps, I was able to obtain hours when they were posted. However as time went on, as soon as hours were posted, it became more and more difficult to obtain hours until it came to the point that the hours would simply disappear as soon as they were posted which was why I left.
It allows me the flexibility I need.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IowaMay 3, 2019
This year alone, my son broke his arm and had to have surgery. Any brick and mortar job it would not have been acceptable for me to stay home with him as much as I needed to.

I get to work the hours I want to work, which is when my son is at school and in the late evening hours. If I cant sleep, depending on which contract I have at the time, I can get up and work.

Contractor positions do not come with benefits. My husband makes more than enough money and has amazing benefits so I do not care about the benefits. This may not be the job for a single mother with several kids.

I have a small home office I do all of my work in. I have invested in what I needed to have it a quiet and private work space. This is not a laptop in the living room job while watching The Price Is Right.

You get what you put in to it. Hard work pays off. You cannot work 2 hours every day and expect to have the best statistics. Stats are what make your job higher paying.

You have to be dedicated, and LO will hand you all of the training and tools you need. You just have to dig in and do the work to the best of your ability.

I have no complaints. Pay is decent for a stay at home Mom who wants her own money for nicer things. The hours are perfect for moms of older children (I don't see anyone doing this work with a toddler running around!) The training is spot on! This is my 2nd time working for LO and I wish I had never left the first time! I am super thankful for this opportunity!
Pros
Hours suit me, Pay suits me, Training is amazing, Support is amazing
Cons
Not one single con
Work from home company self employed 1099
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  My homeApril 21, 2019
Live ops I worked as self employed 1099. Sales consultant problems, sales check. On r delivery of stock . company sold out to another company an cut our money can promotional sales items worked my own hrs 24 hrs day I chose am or 2nd shot could work as many hrs as wanted. Tried to get more before company sold out. Worked 10 yrs
LiveOps is a great company. They have different types of home based opportunities and your work schedule is flexible.
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 21, 2019
I enjoy working for Live Ops because of the work flexibility. You schedule your own work time in 30 minute increments. Most opportunities they offer are available early am to late pm and weekends.

I do feel the Insurance Agent opportunity should be paid more hourly and on each sale. The current rate does not reflect the time and effort, not to mention what you have to deal with working with the general public, that we put into trying to close a sale.
I appreciate liveops
Product support specialist (Current Employee) –  Intuit TurboTaxApril 19, 2019
I love the opportunity given to me from Liveops I can be in the comfort of my home as a single mom with 2 teenagers in my home office totally relaxed while making $$$.. the only down side was the training prior to the contract started it was a lil hectic but well worth it in the end.
a good flexible jobs
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA and Scottsdale, AZApril 10, 2019
I really don't have any complaints about this job other than outdated systems or updates. scheduling is completely up to you, and you have to work a certain number of commits. With this job, you are an independent contractor, so picking when to work is not a large issue. the administrators for certain programs were always willing to take the time to explain how things worked in their classes.
Pros
flexible work schedules
Cons
system updates
Total Flexibility
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 9, 2019
If you're looking to work from home, creating your own schedule then you would love this. Very flexible, team atmosphere, supportive community, tons of resources, and power to be your own boss.
great company
Telephony Traffic Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 5, 2019
I have learned a lot over the years. Great company with work at home options. Flexible work life balance with great benefits. Lack of advancement opportunities in some departments. Great opportunities in other departments.
Pros
work at home
Cons
not much room for advancement in certain areas of the company
Liveops
AAA Roadside Assistance Agent (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 5, 2019
Great place for work at home opportunities. Flexible hours Lots of support from other agents. Roadside Assistance is an enjoyable and rewarding line to work on
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Education process is lacking
Fun, stress free
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLApril 3, 2019
I am my own business! Set my own schedule and grow my own business from within by getting certification in other areas! The money is there if you network at take advantage of the opportunity to advance!
Pros
You are your own business
Cons
No benefits/ but you can buy your own
Wonderful for work at home
Customer Service/Compliance (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMarch 29, 2019
Wonderful For work at home, I wish they did not do the credit check because I worked Live ops since 2007-2014 and they did background only.. The economy is not good now and I think they should exclude the credit check.
Pros
flexibility to work at home
Cons
credit checks
Great Company
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 26, 2019
I've been with this company for 10+ years and it is an amazing company to gain a lot of experience. I don't have anything bad to say. I just wish they paid more.
Would have been 5 stars except the pay is low
Management (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 24, 2019
I would have given LiveOps 5 stars except the pay is low. The other benefits are comparable to larger companies. LiveOps has a great work/life balance, compassionate and collaborative employees and a fantastic culture!
Pros
Flexible time off, free lunch Wednesdays, lots of activities
Cons
lower pay scale
Enjoyed Helping Others
Independent Contractor - Payroll Support (Current Employee) –  Redwood Shores, CAMarch 20, 2019
This company provided flexibility for me but not steady income. Income was based on talk time and if phone didn't ring or you didn't log enough time slots you didn't make money.
Great place to work if you need extra money!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 20, 2019
I have been working with liveops since 2013 and I enjoy it. I'm going be honest with you, they does not offer any benefits but you are your own boss and you can create your own schedule. Is pretty much what you make of it and if you're not afraid of hard work you can make some pretty decent money.
Pros
You can create your own schedule and work as many hours as you want.
Cons
They offer no benefits and if you have voicemail on your phone they will terminate your contract.
Lost in Space
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  denver, coMarch 19, 2019
After two weeks or more of unpaid training, you can look forward to being left on your own with no help for anything the companies less than adequate training didn't provide. The want you to use their communication system, which is broken and poorly designed to start with. You never get a timely response on that, and periodically throughout the week they will drop a scorecard on you to let you know how terrible you are at the job they didn't really train you for and threaten to let you go. Many other companies pay the same, weather you are talking or not, provide equipment for you, health and dental and pto. Do yourself a favor and keep going to one of those. Don't stop at this one.
Pros
choosing your own hours.
Cons
consistant negative feedback and stress from company
The flexibility is like no other.
Sales Representative/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMarch 18, 2019
A typical work day starts when I want and ends when I want.

I loved the diversity.

The opportunity for growth was always there.

The hardest part of the job was maintaining job flow, when service calls were down.
Excellent Service Provider
NOC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 17, 2019
I gained knowledge experience while working at Live Ops that was fulfilling. The company's services and benefits were excellent, but their management teams lost good people over politics.
Pros
Great work experience, good benefits
Cons
Management politics
Work from home, flexible hours
Work From Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 17, 2019
Great for extra income. Been with LiveOps for about 6 months and working from home with flexible hours is great. This company offers customer service support for different organizations and you can work when you want by scheduling your own hours.