Liveops

Liveops Employee Reviews for Agent

Agent39 reviews

availboscustomhouragentinfomercialopstrain

Love live ops

I have been working with liveops on and off since 2014. It’s a good company depending on the project you are on. I say this because you get paid per min of talk time so if you are not on a call they do not pay you not even if you say logged in and available you won’t even get partial pay like working solutions does. I literally used to sit 5 and 6 hours with 3 to 4 calls it just feels like they do not respect your time if I sit in available for you I should at least be compensated partial payment for the effort. I left and came back because I know have a child and need to be available for drop off and pick up. So this time around I learned that the calls are purposely limited and disbursed to the agents with higher stats which is not fair they should be disbursed equally after all if a person does not receive calls how will they learn 🤷🏽‍♀️ Other than that they are a great company

Pros

Work from home Make on schedule

Cons

Pay, Doesn’t respect your time for sitting in available & waiting on calls for them, they should at least pay 30 to 45 min if you are in available the full hour, apparently they do not disburse calls equally

LO is what you make it more or less. You are a numbertake that into account

Well let's see outside of the Direct Response line which includes infomercials and data entry calls there are a few customer service lines. I've worked pretty much all of them except the licensed insurance lines and a couple are not bad. A lot depends on your "supervisor" (although they are not called that because you are an independent contractor). Some are definitely better than others. The jobs themselves overall are ok; some are seasonal and some are busy all year. Some people make a good living and some don't. It just depends on the person.

Pros

work from home, great flexibility, in some cases salary

Cons

too many agents, poor communication between management and agents, will ignore you if you push too hard in their opinion.

Liveops insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great work love it great to work here

Awesome company to work for love to work here enjoy working here I couldn’t have found a better place to fit my lifestyle.New services added for opportunities

Pros

Flexibiliy to work. Exceptional

Cons

Better pay scale for talk time

April 21, 2022
We are so happy to hear your comments. Thank you for sharing with everyone.

Work from home

This company has the worst help system in place for there agents. Paid for a background check out of my pocket. Was approved But username sent by company doesn't work.

July 28, 2021
Hi there, please send us an email so we can work to resolve this for you - press@liveops.com.

Good company

Didn’t work there long but very flexible. Training and work is at your own schedule. You can pick up hours during the week or set a schedule for yourself.

February 22, 2021
We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the flexibility of setting your own schedule. Thank you for being a part of Liveops Nation!

Flexibility lots of different programs

Lo is a legit business but it depends on the program you are working as to the consistency. Lots of fluctuations in hours that are available to work. They tend to overhire also.

Pros

Flexibility remote

Cons

Not enough hours, some of the companies have ridiculous requirements for hours that are not available.

February 1, 2021
We appreciate the feedback as we continue to enhance the agent experience. Thank you for sharing!

Self scheduling

Great work environment. 100% remote work for LiveOps clients. Lots of work and client sponsored financial incentives to help meet client performance metrics. Takes a minute to get use to being paid by the minute for talk time.

Pros

Self scheduling

Cons

Self employed contractor

January 4, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we're glad you enjoy contracting with Liveops!

Keep looking

I have worked for Live Ops on 3 different occasions, Why you ask? Because each time I needed to make a few thousand dollars before a real job came along. Live Ops will chew you up and spit you out, and up to now it's all been done by email. They have recently started a more thorough training program with some larger clients, and as a result, they do just the opposite, they BOMBARD you with emails, text messages, and phone calls, I kid you not, they will literally contact you 20-30 times A DAY...Trust me you are not getting paid enough for this role. Oh yes, then one day you will open your email and see. "ACCOUNT TERMINATED" As I said, keep looking.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No man is an island, but Live Ops will leave you stranded on one

Horrible Company

Be very careful of this company. They will take your money for a background check and never reach out to you. I signed up with this company to make extra money and they are excellent about not reaching out to you or showing how to get started. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Very Progressive company

it is a great place to work. Very agent focused . My main complaint is compensation. Unlimited PTO and management support is Great. Again, the hardest part of the job is the compenstion.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Compensation

Great company to work with

It does take a while to find the right client for your business, but if you hang in there and keep certifying for different programs you will find one that fits your business.You can also work your way up the ladder to trainers, support or even manager. They promote from within and always offer new positions to agents internally before offering to public.

No management / no help from Liveops

I was "hired", paid $45 for background check, invested 2 weeks of my time (unpaid training!) and money to set up my home office as Liveops suggested. I was hopeful but I was assigned to a vendor that I specifically requested NOT to be assigned to. They assigned me anyway. There is no management who helps. I requested to be reassigned to a vendor whose skillset I met. A MONTH later none of my concerns have been addressed and there is literally not a person who returned my emails nor contacted me. I cannot express my disappointment enough.

Dont quit your day job.

I have work for this company for along time. Every year I make alot less.i can not live and survive off what I am being paid. I work alot of long hours. Very disappointed. It started as twenty five cents a minute down to fifteen and now ten cents.

great flexibility

LiveOps has come a long way. It now keeps up with the tech side which is key to working at home. you are your business owner. they track the invoices which is helpful. always keep your own too of course. training is on your own time/dime. you are a contractor, 1099 status and can work multiple lines. as much or as little time as you want as long as you meet the minimal requirements of the client/line. as of now, no macs allowed. only use windows systems. give it a try!

updating new technology

needs to have an updated system and a new learning system to be more successful and as a class going live, need to be able to get as many seats as possible and understanding with the lesson or else the team will fail, within the company you are working for.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

system that they use are way too old and needs to be updated

Remote Opportunity with flexible hours

Contracting with LiveOps is a great opportunity! If you love working for yourself from the comfort of your own office or home, you will find many opportunities offered through LiveOps.

Live ops

The Issue with them is the job is very enjoyable but the training is just not there and the pay is poor. They don’t provide any positive feed back and that is so discouraging. They constantly want you to get on a call for more training. They doubt pay for any training. the job is so intricate with state specifics and other intricate things to know but they don’t want to pay. Anyone who encourages You to stay is NOT an independent contractor like you They work for live ops personally and are paid well .

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Lack of pay

Working for LiveOps

Working for LiveOps would be worth it if you can get the hours. I enjoy talking to people, the hardest part about working for Live is getting the hours. There are not enough hours to go around for everyone. Mostly you end up with anywhere from ten or less hours a week unless someone drops hours and you are able to pick them up.

Pros

Talking to people from all over the country.

Cons

fighting to get hours is really hard

Work From Home

This is the first work from home flexible hours opportunity that I have ever had. It is truly up to you how you want to live your work/life balance. Most companies promise this, only to allow you to choose one weekday off and one weekend day off. Not so with LiveOps, you are an independent contractor and the client needs you when YOU are available, and they truly value your time!

Pros

Scheduling freedom, seasonal retail income

Cons

slow times in retail

No calls or money to be made anymore

It use to be great until a few years ago when they hired too many people and did not care that it would affect the call volume of the people who had been with them for years. You sit for hours now to only get a few calls. You can not make a living anymore with this company and they don't care about you, bottom line

RSA Agent was good the 1st years, got worst as the RSA Client grew.

Love the 1st two years, as the company was very supportive in their education of an agent. The company grew 10x and promoted poorly trained managers from

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liveops. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Liveops.
Powered byComparably

Compare Liveops with

• Liveops
  • Agent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?