Liveops

Liveops Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative67 reviews
United States67 reviews

You are your own boss

This is an independent contractor remote call center that has no paid benefits or paid time off because you are paid for the actual time you are on the phone with a customer. On the Direct Response line you choose the days and times you will work. There are many clients who use Liveops to answer their calls to assist their customers placing orders and providing product information. The real drawback to working for Liveops is you are paid only $.25 per minute you are actually on the phone with a customer. The calls are very sporadic and so there are days there are few calls and times there are many calls. The problem lately us answering calls that no one is on the line or robocalls which can hurt your stats which will reduce your chances on getting more calls. It's great if you only want a part time job but don't depend on it as a dull time job until you have built your stats with average dollar amount in sales, the average amount of time on a call and your record of honoring the times you committed to working.

Pros

Work your own schedule

Cons

No benefits because you are independent contractor and calls are not consistent.

May 19, 2022
Please tell us more by sending an email to press@liveops.com with what program you are so we can look into this for you.

Not the best

It pays very little, and I don't feel there is enough training. The only way to make good enough money is by working and picking up extra shifts alot.

Liveops insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

It's a job and the pay is ok if you work certain hours

I did Direct Response. Besides paying for a background check there are no loopholes. The training is easy but if you get no calls then you get no pay. You have to read all the upsells which can be annoying because sometimes they do not want all these additional products and services which tend to be shady.

Pros

Flexible scheduling

Cons

Only paid when calls come in

April 21, 2022
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience as an Independent Contractor. We have other opportunities that are not sales related if you'd like to move lines - check out Liveops Nation for more info.

Great work for at home moms

As a single mom this job is perfect for me. I get to stay home and take care of my son and work when I am able to. I absolutely love the flexibility.

March 24, 2022
We love to hear that! Liveops is all about providing flexibility and making sure you're there for the moments that matter with your family. Thanks for sharing!

Great clients and good paying gig

This is a very good paying job for the amount of work you do. You make your own hours and can choose from multiple employers to pick one that fits you. Sometimes depending on the client you pick the hours can be either hard or very easy to get.

March 11, 2022
Hi there - we appreciate the time you took to share your experience as an Independent Contractor with Liveops and your feedback. Thank you!

Very flexible schedule and work when I want.

I loved working at Liveops because I could work whenever I wanted and create my own part-time or full-time schedule. The pay was okay but could be better. Overall it is a great place to work for those looking to make some extra income.

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Self Paced Training, Group Chat for answers

Cons

Pay per talk min on some work opportunities and not much room for advancement

November 29, 2021
We can't thank you enough for the kinds words about Liveops. We appreciate the time you took to share!

work for yourself

the process is entirely under your control so if you ant to be in charge of your own destiny they this is the place for youNo boss the day is what you make it you plan it an you execute your plan

Pros

No boss

Cons

no direction too much time on your hands

April 26, 2021
Yes, agents with Liveops are Independent Contractors and you are your own boss. Thank you for a great review!

Great schedule

Make your own hours and work from home. I enjoy bring able to not have to worry about going back to work from a lunch break

March 30, 2021
That is a great call out! The flexibility to schedule your own hours is one of the best perks of being an independent agent with Liveops. Thanks for sharing with us!

They are always changing for the better

I have nothing but good words about this company. The training and nesting is top notch. They put a lot of time and effort into making sure you will succeed.

March 23, 2021

Great company to work for, work as your own boss.

A typical day at the company is great, I loved working at Liveops, it gave me a chance to do everything I needed to do during the day, so there was a great work life balance. Plus you could work around the clock if you chose to.

Pros

Great work/life balance

Cons

No bonuses

January 27, 2021
We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about contracting with Liveops. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Great remote environment great opportunities

Liveops is a remote contractor company. You are your own boss. They present you with reputable companies to work for. The training is not paid but as stated you are your own boss so it's an investment of your time. The jobs seldom pay less that 14 and hour and you are paid by the minute .24 cents and up. Currently I make a calculated rate of $18.60. Youake your own schedule and answer to pretty much noone but yourself. As a contractor theres no insurance but they do have partners for you to work with.

Pros

Make yoyr own schedule

Cons

No insurance

November 4, 2020
We are glad that you enjoy being your own boss! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience.

Work from home

As an independent contractor, there is a lot of flexibility with your schedule because you choose your own hours to work. It is good if you have a family and need to work around their schedule, or if you are a student and need to work around your class schedule. It should probably not be a sole source of income because the contracts are for six months, and the hours are on a first come first served basis, but it is possible to make a good income. There are different clients that you can contract with. The downsides are the unpaid training and lack of job security. The upsides are flexibility and the ability to work from home.

Pros

Work from home, flexible schedule

Cons

Not a stable source of income

Good work from home job

You get to work your own hours whenever you want in 30 minute increments you work as much or as little as you want. Pay is not bad. Work from comfort of home. If you cant sleep one night you can work without committing. If you have insomnia best time to work is graveyard shift but your nor obligated.

Pros

Potential to earn good money

Cons

Upsells are a b!#@h and you are obligated.

Great side job for extra CASH!

This is a great opportunity for extra income. I like the fact that I can select the hours I want to work in 30 minute intervals. The pay is based on minutes you actually talk with a client. Anywhere between 20-30 plus cents per minute. I would have given Live ops a 5 star rating if the pay was better (it should be more) but it really does add up. The 30 minute work times are called commits and you have to work all commits that you agree to or your percentages go down which can affect your call volume. However, if someone picks up those commits it will not be held against you.

Pros

Being able to work my own schedule.

Cons

Sometimes not enough calls and communication which has gotten much better over the past 6 months.

This position allows you to be your own boss and work your desired hours.

If you need extra income without leaving home this job is for you. You can work your own hours and days. There are a variety of position available to apply for. Your work experience determines if you qualify for most positions. Otherwise they train you to do the basic position.

Contract

I enjoyed being an independent contractor. I worked part time occasional. I would even go back to LiveOps once i acquire optimal equipment. They do help you to be successful

Pros

Work from home, training modules to work different contracts, set your own schedule

Cons

Changed the scheduling

It was an at home Job

The hours are Flexible and it was an at home job. was able to pick your own schedule block your computer has to be update and it was a great experiance.

Great opportunity for a Virtual Worker

I enjoy the work from home experience with the flexibility of making my own schedule as long as I adhere to my contract agreement. A great opportunity to have for any individuals interested.

Great opportunity for those having a disabilty,etc

Love the work at home opportunity and training per opportunity offered is very good. Great support in all shifts in any work shift. Very flexible in regards to scheduling hours

Independent contractor

I sell products as seen on TV from home. I sell anything from my pillow, air fryers and distribute brochures. My call center is at my home and looking to make some decent money.

Fun and flexible

Great place to work for anyone. Mother, student, any gender. Only downside is ...upsale and pressure to sale even if customer adamantly refuses and the payment process is uncomfortable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liveops. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
4.2Career Opportunities
3.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Liveops with

Career recommendations for Call Center Representative

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Popular locations for Call Center Representative in US