LiveOps

LiveOps Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

You own your business
You are your own boss in a virtual call center environment. There’s good training available. The resources are there, you just have to find them and educate yourself.
Bad support
Did not get good enough training or enough support to work at liveops. When I asked questions they say u need to find the answer and they wouldn’t help me at all!
LiveOps
Pay well, and it is a completely remote position. The position required that you purchase your own equipment. When you file your taxes they instruct you on how to file for deductions so the the government will assist. You will also learn about getting incorporated with your state.
Good company to work for
There are many negative reviews about this company. Im not sure why because everything is explained to you up front. There's even a section of where they describe the difference between working as an employee and as an independent contractor. The only downside to working for this company for me is that most of the times available to work is evenings and weekends.
Na
The company is a RIP off. Very unprofessional and will steal your money and play games with you on emails that you have requested assistance from their company.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Convenient
Very convenient job to work for. Easy to set up home office. Can Work and schedule your own hours. They have several companies that give you earning potential.
pay not consistent
You get paid by the minute , and the staff is remote and not helpful at all. You are on your own as a independent contractor and you dont get a chance to grow business
Flexibility
Working for Liveops has it pros and cons, but you don't never have to worry about commute or working with that co worker you just can't seem to get along with. You can set your own schedule around your family, it can be a lucrative income depending what line your working, they provide you with training and tools to keep you perform your best...
Nice
I love that I work from home. Liveops assist with everything for my business. This company is very fast with responding to concerns and any issues that you are dealing with.
Great work from home opportunity!
I have been with LO for 1 1/2 years currently working for two clients. I absolutely love the people, the job, the flexibility of schedule and the pay rate. I am a full time REALTOR and this is my side hustle. Helps me pay the bills when the market is slow! I can work mornings when my son is in school and evenings after he’s gone to sleep. Great training and support. 100% legitimate work from home opportunity
slow paced
It is a good way to supplement your income, but not to make a living, you work your own hours and the other agents are great. Great for a starter job.
Trade Compensation for Flexibility
Training is unpaid ( & lasts for weeks). You only get paid for talk time not for sitting and waiting on calls. When you average that in, the compensation is about $10-12 per hour. Especially when the company avoids paying you a "stay bonus" or "incentive bonus" (for sometimes bogus reasons)

People aren't compensated fairly and appropriately. I enjoy the flexibility but as soon as I find something better I'll be leaving.
Work at home
It's hard at first but good income can be made once you earn the commission lines. It took a lot of graveyard shifts to get good stats in order to progress to the commission lines.
Liveops
Great place to work but with no advancement! Been here for over 5 years! Never get to go any further!~ Always putting you down! Never saying how good you are!
work schedule flexibility
I really enjoy working for them, management have always been helpful. The pay can be good it all up to that individual. But the main thing is that I love the the flexibility in work schedule
Not enough work
With liveops you only get paid talk time, unless you’re lucky enough to get hired for a client who pays per available hours instead. Some clients, such as the retail client I represent, are stacking their hiring, which leaves less and less work available for the rest of us. They should wait to hire more as needed, not to have us sit idle. Contracts say we will work certain hours, yet we can’t.
Work from Home
Work from Home. Fast paced, competitive. Good pay scale. Pick your own schedule. Different options available. Don't give opportunities very often though. Don't try and help you change to a different option.
fun place to work depending on the arear you worked in
I liked LiveOps a lot but 23cent per call and if you didn't have any calls no pay a waste of time. Race for work blocks every week if you didn't have any long work time with the company it was hard to get hours and not enough calls.
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay
Work at home contractor paid by the minute of talk time
I liked the idea of working at home and creating my own schedule and the ability to work when not scheduled. As the company grows it is difficult to get the hours needed to meet ones obligations. Then the pay dropped per minute when working unscheduled even though you couldn't get on the schedule. Great for someone who doesn't have a lot of financial obligations.
Not hourly paid
This is a really good job during peak seasons, but barely any hours during non-peak seasons. It also depends on the line you get. I wish there were more options for payments.
Bad business model
You don't get paid per hour. You get paid per minutes talked on the phone. So when call volume is slow you're basically working for free. Call volume gets slow because they over-hire employees. There's not enough hours and not enough calls for all the people online, so you don't get enough work to make any decent money. I did at the beginning, but then some brilliant person in management decided to continue hiring and now no one has enough call volume and everyone complains. This includes one client and the main line. A year a go it wasn't like this, it was great. A truly great place to work. But now it's been ruined. I don't know if it's new management or not. But it's left me unable to pay my bills.