Liveops

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Work from home and flexible schedule

Pay is per minute talk time and sometimes you don't get much talk time.Good as a part time income or supplemental income.It's nice to make your own schedule but the pay is not always what is expected. If the calls aren't coming in, you're not making money.

Pros

Work from home, make own shedule

Cons

Pay

October 1, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as a Liveops Independent Agent!

Productive place

Enjoyed working here great leadership , wouldn’t be bad as a part time gig . I worked two jobs so this was perfect for me and my kids schedule . Great

Pros

Good schedule

Cons

Pay

October 14, 2021
Wow - thanks for the great review. We're happy to hear your comments about our Leadership team - this lets us know we're on the right track, always working to improve the agent experience. Thank you!

Very flexible

I love making my own schedule. Even though their are no benefits working with them but you can work remotely and set your own time, without having to dress up

Cons

Getting paid per talk time

September 13, 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the flexibility of contracting with Liveops!

Great when you can actually get hours

Truth, schedules are not always available. So much of the time, I am left with zero work hours because the client I am in, has too many agents and not enough commits to handle the number of people handling the calls. Unless there is a major catastrophe. I have been left unable to honor my commit rate for a client because there simply isn't enough hours to go around. When you can get hours, the calls are slow because there are too many agents. Since this job pays by talk time, and 8 hour day spent taking calls leads to a $20 pay check for that day. It wasn't always like this, but recently things just went to [crazy]. Not being able to met the commit rate, means being let go.

Pros

Self scheduling

Cons

Not enough hours to go around, paid for talk time. Not per hour

August 23, 2021
Hi there, we do reccommend certifying for multiple lines so that when one line is slower due to seasonality, you can pick up calls on another line. If you haven't already, visit Liveops Nation to apply to another client!

This is a contract 1099 job

LiveOps contracts with you to provide customer service for a variety of companies from your home. You get to schedule your own hours based on the company Scope of Work you sign with the line your providong customer service for, you generally get paid by the minute for talk time

Pros

Work from home no dress code schedule your own shifts

Cons

Pay by minute for talk time

August 16, 2021
We're thrilled to hear this from you! Comments like this let us know that we are on the right track. Thank you for sharing this with everyone.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

This place is good to help pay bills

Sometimes calls are hit or miss. You can spend a lot of time to hit income goals I think if the call volume is slow. Provided an opportunity to pay bills.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Pay

Overworked,Underpaid

Training is NOT PAID! Pay- Pay averages depending on the client you service but can be anywhere from .25cents per talk time minute to .31 per minuteYou are ONLY paid for talk time. If the client you are servicing does not allow cold transfers meaning you have to wait with the customer to transfer you WILL not be paid for the hold time. If you have to put a customer on hold to further review their account you will NOT be paid for that time. Schedule-First come first serve. Scheduling comes out weekly. The schedule will roll out in blocks that are 30 mins. You are responsible for scheduling yourself. Many of the schedule is taken minutes after being posted. If you cannot secure enough blocks to meet your required work schedule the client will drop you. This is not consistent full time income. After holidays many of the clients have too many agents on so many times you’ll be offered verified time off which means you can log off and not be penalized for not attending your scheduled shift.

Pros

Flexible Schedule

Cons

Not paid fairly

Great learning experience

I enjoyed learning through self-training, I learn to manage my time and improve my motivation. The pay is awful that is the only con to this job. The learning was great and the people were great

Pros

flexablity

Cons

the pay

July 9, 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the independence and flexibility. Thank you for your feedback!

Great Pay

18 an hour not bad its pretty good pay pending where you live not much else to say do the work get the pay follow guidelines and all will be well best of luck

July 6, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience as a Liveops Independent Agent!

Flexible Schedule

Working at Liveops is ok. You will have the ability to set your own schedule each week (in 30 minute time blocks), which makes it easy for work-life balance.

Cons

Pay could be somewhat better.

July 1, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share. We appreciate the feedback!

Great

This is a business opportunity, which means there is no W2, but 1099. You get paid by the talk time and that varies by the client and line group you sign up for. Free training and self-paced for the most part and that also depends on the client as well as you may have to attend class in a Zoom setting.

Pros

Flexible : make own schedule and no need to request time off

Cons

No hourly pay and benefits

Great place to start

I enjoyed learning better ways to do customer service, but the pay is awful. .25 cents a minute talk time is not enough for what you do, There pay should be hourly. If the pay was hourly I would have stayed with the company.

Pros

make your own schedule

Cons

the pay

Entry level

Liveops is a okay place to work if you are good with getting paid for only the time spent talking on the phone, cutting out all the time you're available waiting on a call. This is a independent contractor position so no accompanied benefits or perks.

Pros

Make your own schedule, work from home

May 18, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as an Independent Contractor with us. As you have described, Independent contractors are not Liveops employees; instead, you work for yourself as a small business owner. We understand this is not for everyone, and appreciate your time here.

good work from home

is good to make extra income , if you want to make it you full income I will not recommended, because they are some program that do not stay busy all year they also dont really give you a heads up when program are going to be slow, so if you are using this money as you main income I WILL NOT RECOMENDE IT!!!, if you are using this as a side job, yes I will recommended it,

Pros

choose you own hours

Cons

you paid by time on the phone, not good when program slow down

May 18, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience as an Independent Agent with us! We do encourage agents to certify for multiple lines to help supplement when there is natural seasonality in a program. We're glad to hear that you enjoy this as a side hustle. Thanks, again!

Flexibility

Great work from home opportunity with excellent flexibility. It worked really well for me during the time schools were closed due to Covid. The only downfall I would say is you are only paid talk time. So if you are logged in and ready to go and you only take 1 phone call that last 3 minutes for your 30 minute block of time you only get paid for those 3 minutes.

April 26, 2021
Thank you for contracting with us! We appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoy the flexibility.

You are not paid fairly at all

The work is fine, but the pay is very very low , not enough available hours to work, you have to supply your own equipment and have a landlibe phone and they do not compincate for any of it

Pros

Customers

Cons

Very poor pay

April 14, 2021
As an independent contractor, you are in charge of your own business expenses, including technical equipment. All opportunities pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. Actual earnings may vary depending on the opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Thank you for your review!

Great atmosphere

Great atmosphere great pay it only gets better with time the more calls the more money you make I like this job to an extent but I’ll work here as long as I can

April 14, 2021
We're happy to hear that you enjoy contracting with Liveops. Thank you for sharing!

Ok job

Ok job not much to say. Remote job. Pick your own hours. Multiple clients............ Training unpaid. Pay day is twice a month..............

February 25, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as an independent contractor with Liveops!

Good Job

It is a good place to work.You can work around your schedule.Hours can be picked up when the schedule comes out.I like it becuse if you have an unexpected situation comes up you dont have to take off.

Pros

Work at your convience

Cons

Pay is good.But you are paid by the minutes. No benefits

February 24, 2021
We're happy to hear that you enjoy contracting with Liveops and the flexibility of creating your own schedule. Thank you for your kind words!

Flexible but not enough work

LiveOps offers flexible hours. You do pay for a background check (as with most companies) and provide your own equipment. Pay is okay. They go through batches of Reps and when that happens, there is not enough work.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Not enough work

February 10, 2021
We appreciate the feedback as we continue to enhance the agent experience. Thank you for sharing!

LiveOps is a great company to work with

The flexibility within available work hours is great. the support provided by the company is awesome and the other agents within the company are there to bounce questions and ideas around.

Pros

30 minute minimum shifts work great!

Cons

Software problems can mess up scores when not operating correctly.

February 1, 2021
We're happy to hear that you enjoy the flexibility of contracting with us! Thank you for sharing your feedback and taking the time to write a review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liveops. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Liveops.
Powered byComparably

Compare Liveops with

Career recommendations for Customer Service Representative

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Popular locations for Customer Service Representative in US