LiveOps Employee Review

Leadership
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  USANovember 16, 2013
Taking calls from direct lines and helping customers get the products they desire.

Other LiveOps Employee Reviews

Enjoyable job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 14, 2018
I enjoy the environment, support from supervisors, and chance to make a difference in other's lives. I enjoy my position and the work that i did for the company.
Poor management communication
Operator (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 11, 2018
They make you self train with no paid training & this takes 2-3 weeks. No hands on training either, all online classes. They slam you on the phones without supervision. I tried reaching out to management asking if I could get on board for a new client and it took 16 days to get someone to answer me and they said I wasn't eligible to be an operator any further because I didn't schedule myself for 5 hours a day during the 2 peak days. I told them I was sick and no answer again from management. I felt used for their high call volume those 5 days and then dropped from the program. This company would be great if management communication was better and the training was more efficient. Also they hire people to be 1099 contractors; therefore they cannot demand hours to be obligated unless they are an employee!
Pros
Work at home self schedule
Cons
Management takes days/weeks to get back to you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiveOps. Our community is ready to answer.