LiveOps Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Customer Service / Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 26, 2017
It was a great work from home company where you made your own schedule. I enjoyed it. I was able to relax & they have alot of tools which help you get comfortable handling customers over the phone.
Great work from home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNDecember 26, 2017
Hours are flexible. Overnight hours will make you the most money. Must be customer orientated and like to work alone. Must be self disciplined to be successful.
Pleasant work place when its work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  NYDecember 24, 2017
I work for Live Ops about 3 and half years for different companies. I trying to find something that is stable because sometimes Live ops doesn't have work. We work like for different advertisement on tv. than the promotion ends. I would have to wait about 1-2 weeks before I can get something else. I really need a stable career right know. I can do live ops on the side.
Pros
Pay good when I work.
Cons
Doesn't have work all the time.
It was an ok position
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 24, 2017
This company gives workers the autonomy they need in order to maintain employment while having the ability to work from a remote setting such as their home.
Self Employed
customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VADecember 22, 2017
Love it. I work when I want too and love talking with people. Liveops could pay a little more per minute but on a good day I do really good. worked on my own with them since 2013,The
Pros
working from home
Cons
more money per minute
Stay Away from This Terrible Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 14, 2017
Unpaid training not enough -- you're still required to learn on your own unpaid time at least several hours a month.
Kept changing bonus structure.
Hires way too many people for available hours, meaning within 15 minutes all timeslots are gone for the week, and you have to hope someone drops if you want any scheduled time yourself.
And then eventually you figure out through the forums that your co-workers are idiotic and money-grubbing.
Oh, and there's not really tech support, and they use Java through FF and IE...so you have to figure out how to get that work.
Easily the worst working environment I've ever seen, and I was working from home!
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Everything Else
Good at home company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 11, 2017
The hours were flexible and management was good. The company over all was ok. Best part was working at home based and having the flexibility to control your schedule.
Nice working at home, decent money if you are a top sales agent like I was.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  I worked in Michigan and TennesseeDecember 8, 2017
The better you are at your job the more calls you get, the more calls you get the more money you make if you are really skilled. I was and my phone rang non stop. I do love live ops but I got kinda burnt out after years of selling icicles to eskemos.
Great place to feel useful
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 7, 2017
I didn't know the satisfaction that came with helping people in need. Live ops gave me the opportunity to help and assist in ways that made a difference in the customers life.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Easily distracted
Work from home
Work from Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Rainsville, ALDecember 2, 2017
I loved working from home with this amazing company i scheduled my own hrs so that way i could be at home with my miracle baby! My mama got sick and she's dying with Dementia and i take care of her!
Great
Independent Contractor - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GANovember 30, 2017
Great place to work with flexibility you can make your own hours you are able to take care of home and any outside projects that you may have you make your own time you make your own money
Good work from home
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CANovember 14, 2017
The pay was not the best, all training for the different programs all of the training was unpaid. the training and nesting periods were not long enough
Pros
flexible
Cons
unpaid training
Great Job
Customer Service / Sales Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 13, 2017
Great work from home position, work as many hours as you like, answered calls for different companies. Training is available at no charge. Commission pay was available for certain products sold.
Pros
working from home, make your own schedule
Cons
no healthcare, pay your own taxes
flexible stay at home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GANovember 7, 2017
Live Ops was a very flexible job, you could choose your hours and exchange your hours with another person if something in your life comes up. It's a good stay at home job for a student or single parent.
Pros
the hours are extremely flexible and convenient
Cons
Impossible to grab extra hours before everyone grabbed a significant amount.
Wonderful
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeOctober 23, 2017
A wonderful opportunity. Self Contract work. Good Companies to work for. Interesting work assignments. Upper Management very supportive and nice. .
Pros
Schedule Own hours
Great Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 16, 2017
It's an stay at home job where you make your own schedule and commit to. It goes off of 30 minute increments. It's very flexible and get paid per minute. It's a great job.
Flexible hrs and challenging customer service
Independent Contractor-Work-At-Home (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2017
Easy to reschedule obtained work hours if necessary
Overjoyed with helping customers with vehicle services(AAA)
Daily challenges-not boring
Geographical training excellent
Pros
Customer Satisfaction
Cons
Low pay by the minute
Will not recommend
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2017
It only pays .25/talk minute. I was making my stats for my sales then all of a sudden when the schedule rolls out I was not allowed to take as many hours as I was before. I asked for an explanation and could not get a straight answer. When I continued to ask what was going on, my emails did not get a response.
Good home based business opportunity.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lockhart, TXOctober 10, 2017
You were taking calls from various sources for direct sales companies and products. You scheduled your own hours every week and it was a very competitive environment because they always expected you to get the sale. Great tax write off because you got to claim a portion of your household expenses and costs for your income taxes at the end of the year.
Pros
Work at home environment, chose your own work schedule, easy once you have your selling skills down and in place. Various ways to advance.
Cons
High demand for closing the sale, a lot of training hours that you didn't get paid for.
productive
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 9, 2017
Make your own hours, very flexible schedule. Very good people to work with. Work from home. Have a life outside of your job. Take a vacation whenever you want
Pros
work from home
Cons
check varied