Livio Health Group Employee Reviews

Innovative & Passionate
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 16, 2019
Livio is changing the way healthcare work. The mission and culture are straight up AMAZING! I feel like I make a difference everyday because of how great the patient care is and also because we are reshaping the industry. Truly could not be more excited for what we are doing and where we are going!
Pros
Mission, Culture, Pay/Benefits
Cons
Fast Pace
Confusion about the CHW role
Community Health Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNDecember 26, 2018
Management very confused about the role of the Community Health Worker. One day your doing home-visits, next day they're trying to make you into an LADC. Manager unsure of what you should be doing in your role so they will ask your opinion. Go ahead and offer an opinion it won't matter because manager will change there mind to something else anyway. Then you'll be responsible for not doing "enough" of whatever they think you should be doing that week. This company has the potential to do great work in the community but misguided management and confusion about the role of the CHW is standing in the way. PTO is a sad 3 hours a month and be ready to pay very high medical and dental cost for you and your family.
Pros
New facility/Feel good initiatives if you're an NP or PA
Cons
Confusion about CHW role, low pay and benefits
High turnover, enough said
community health worker (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNDecember 13, 2018
The company has talented employees, yet they also had a really high turnover. Their inability to retain people and even worse to respond appropriately is questionable. Lack of communication and a workplace culture are largely to blame.
Pros
new office/kitchen space
Cons
Poor transparency
Livio
Community Engagement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 15, 2018
The mission of Livio at its core, as well as the amazing opportunity to do innovative work for those with barriers to health care, makes it an amazing place. However, the lack of diversity in leadership, the way they treat employees, and the ever changing plan makes it a difficult place to work.
Professional environment and very pleasant.
Medical Coding Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 15, 2018
This was a near perfect fit for me. I had great job autonomy and it was a very progressive environment. The staff were great and always willing to help.
Fast-paced and strong mission
Community Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNSeptember 6, 2017
A typical day at work is never typical. If you like ambiguity, then Livio is for you. A fast-paced environment, where the energy is always high, and employees are dedicated to the mission!
Best company I've ever worked for
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 24, 2016
I've never had a better experience working at a company. The NP's and Nurses are so nice and I loved the atmosphere at Livio Health Group. I recommend working here as they are flexible with schedules and I've never worked for a better organization.
Pros
Great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Livio Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Livio Health Group Reviews by Location