Livoti's Old World Market Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
It was alright
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, NJMay 7, 2018
I more or less just walked in and out fo there, not much else since they gave me the food and I would leave to give it to the customers. not much tie inside unless it was for my check.
Great small business
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJMay 31, 2017
I did not work at Livoti's for very long but i did enjoy it. The Livoti family was great to work for and they have an amazing staff that produces some of the best food I have ever had.
Productive, always busy
Bakery Associate (Former Employee) –  Marlboro, NJMarch 27, 2017
Although the workers and some of the managers were kind and there was a nice big Italian environment, the others were just rude and did not respect anyone besides the customers. The more high up workers or bosses were very rude and always gave us a reason to be upset. I gave it a couple of months but then realized it was time to go.
Pros
discounts on the entire store
Cons
no breaks what so ever! (unless you'd ask for, one which was rare)
A decent environment, management a little weird
Deli Associate (Former Employee) –  Marlboro, NJDecember 3, 2016
Overall it was not a bad place, but the management was weird, always disappearing, and always asking if you were done with your break as soon as you went on, and all you could eat in the store was whatever customers hadn't bought.
Pros
Live Music
Cons
Weird associates, constantly being pulled to do carts and being questioned when it took more than 10 minutes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Livoti's Old World Market. Our community is ready to answer.

Livoti's Old World Market Reviews by Location