LIVunLTd Employee Reviews

A Very Good Job
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2018
I really enjoy working at LivUnLtd and it opened a lot of doorways to other positions for jobs or careers in life that I am looking forward to acquiring in my life.
Negative, unproductive and shady
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 16, 2018
Gossipy and disruptive environment. Negative company culture. Unprofessional human resources department (if they even get back to their employees) Worst experience ever.
Is alright
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 17, 2018
I’ve been working for this company fullitome for a year and a half already . The work that they make you do depends on your what club you’re in and how active it is. I’m a receptionist and my club is really active, so it’s more work. They make you do things that are not even in the job description. Overall it’s alright. And it also comes down to your employees. If they’re fun, the job is fun.
Pros
Good locations
Cons
Pay more
Wonderful, with the right management
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Midtown Manhattan, NYDecember 9, 2017
Worked for quite a few years, it allowed me to go to school and work full time, the job had its stressful moments as most but it did not follow you home and there was a nice work life balance for the most part.

After some recent changes it became a little harder to work with, although management is receptive and tries to make work better for the employees. It became too much responsibility and it was definitely harder to balance. Ultimately, it is a decent full time position while working on your future in school.
Disliked
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2017
The job was as if you had to pick up after others. I had to fold towels , throw towels away , garbage away , bend the rules for celebs,Get water for the swimmers. I disliked the job because I was doing things for people who weren't appreciative.
Cons
no breaks
Very peaceful workplace , depends on your locarion
Club Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 5, 2017
I cant complain about working with LIVunLtd. i been working with them for about 3 years now and i been Club Manager for about a year and a half. The transition wasn't to bad , had a lot of help from my VP. I learned pool operations and a lot of hands on mechanics for the pool. the culture i pretty welcoming, here at my location there not to much to do in the day which makes it peaceful. the only difficult part about management is managing the staff.
Pros
choose my own working days and shifts
Cons
Managing staff
Hospitality does not apply in-house
Staff (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2017
Luxury Lifestyle Specialists and experts in Hospitality, however that only applies to clients. Employees are taken advantage of, no perks, no compensation, no gratitude.
Pros
great employees
Cons
no employee support, benefits, advancement, lack of management, no infrastructure
Managable College Job
Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2017
This is a great place to work at where you can gain experience and also finish up your secondary education. There is room for growth as I began as a part-time lifeguard and within the year was promoted to a full-time manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIVunLTd. Our community is ready to answer.

LIVunLTd Reviews by Location