LIVunLtd
Coronavirus update

LIVunLtd Employee Reviews

United States26 reviews
Lifeguard
It was fun staff was like family and memebwra were very nice and fun to talk to. Breaks was perfect. Manager at my location was very funny. And never asked for much .
Good company
Great management and supportive environment. Enjoyed being there and was given many opportunities to grow since first being hired as a lifeguard. Good job for students
Good for college students
There will be no opportunities to advance unless you know a manager somewhere else that will vouch for you. They always outsource managers instead of giving current employees a promotion
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Short hours, low pay, undervalued employees, shady management
An actual lifestyle
I’m enjoying my time working at LIVunLtd. There are so many positions here that it’s hard just trying to stay to one! I’ve been thinking about moving forward with the company whether it’s a promotion or another gig like personal trainer.
Horrible Company To Work For
This company is cheap af. They pay mininium wage and work you like a slave. Once you are placed in a luxuary location you will meet some fake mofo's. Management is fake to the members and fake to their own staff. Only take this job if your desperate for $. There is no growth regardless of what you will be told during the interview. Run....
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
They dont care about you
Job description is a lie , all you do is clean after the rich ! Management doesn’t care about you at all. They hire any manager with no type of management experience.
Manager
As a manager I was able to provide advancement to my employees. It was the best part of my job. I enjoyed giving my staff the necessary skills to advance.
Growth Opportunities & a spring board into the amenities management / hospitality business
Overall, I am very satisfied with the opportunities and support from upper management in growing me as a person & professional. Chance to work in some of the most luxurious & iconic buildings throughout NY.
No advancement for group fitness instructors, Fitness Director plays favoritism at assigning group fitness classes.
No advancement opportunities for group fitness instructors. Liv always seeks outside candidates for management jobs. Favoritism when assigning classes
Receptionist
It's a good job while you're in school. There's no growth in the company, they don't ever give raises and I've been there for 4 years. Just not worth it.
Enjoyed assisting my staff with growth opportunities
LIVunLtd is the leader in the hospitality industry and a great company. As a previous manager I enjoyed giving my staff the opportunity and guidance for growth.
Probably one of the WORSE jobs I've ever had
I legitimately have no life I spend my whole week going to work with VERY little time off. You get paid barely anything and make you feel like a horrible person for wanting to make accommodations to your schedule to have a better work life balance. There is DEFINITELY favoritism where certain employees are given over time and shift preference. Co-workers are disrespectful and extremely disgusting things about guest! Had I had a 30 second preview of how things would be when I initially started the job I wouldn't have taken it, I'm MISERABLE!
overall the best job one can possibly have!
I LOVE MY JOB!!!!! every day i come to work i am always challenged and given the opportunity to shine. the team has been open and welcoming since day one and i couldn't ask for a better location to work in.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Run
The are very unappreciated of their employees. They will have you fill out paperwork for a raise that you will never get. Don't get sick management will get mad if you take days off. They are nothing but liars.
Pros
Cons
No raise or advancement
Work load based on location
some locations have more amenity spaces than others so the work load may be more at some locations than others. some locations are fast paced and others are slow paced.
calm
the job allows flexible hours and pays well, i would recommend for someone who needs a part time job and doesn’t mind being patient to watch some swimmers
Decent salary but terrible work culture
If someone on your team calls out and you’re the manager, then you will have to come in on your day off or work additional hours in order to cover that persons shift.
Pros
You don’t need a college degree to be a manager
Cons
You won’t have job security
A Very Good Job
I really enjoy working at LivUnLtd and it opened a lot of doorways to other positions for jobs or careers in life that I am looking forward to acquiring in my life.
Negative, unproductive and shady
Gossipy and disruptive environment. Negative company culture. Unprofessional human resources department (if they even get back to their employees) Worst experience ever.
Easy job
Great managers, location was bad. Days are split into two shifts. Coverage was availible if you asked in advance. Extra hours if you ask for them. Snobby people living there.
Is alright
I’ve been working for this company fullitome for a year and a half already . The work that they make you do depends on your what club you’re in and how active it is. I’m a receptionist and my club is really active, so it’s more work. They make you do things that are not even in the job description. Overall it’s alright. And it also comes down to your employees. If they’re fun, the job is fun.
Pros
Good locations
Cons
Pay more