I got my first interview at LKQ by repeatedly inquiring about my application status; I must have gone up to the place four or five times asking to speak to the operations manager. The perseverance paid off.
I sent in a application and got a call back a few days later
I just walked in with a resume
Walked in and asked for an application. Got hired on the spot
I applied online and was called in for an interview.
My dad used to manage night shift while I was a middle schooler and grew connections. Till I was ready to work for a warehouse and he got my foot in the door and I got the job.
Threw a friend
They offered me a job . I didn’t apply for it .
- What advice would you give the CEO of LKQ Corporation about how to improve it?22 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of LKQ Corporation?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at LKQ Corporation?17 people answered
- How are the working hours at LKQ Corporation?17 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at LKQ Corporation?15 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at LKQ Corporation?15 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at LKQ Corporation?9 people answered
- What salary do you start out with as an inside sales rep?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at LKQ Corporation?8 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make LKQ Corporation a better place to work?8 people answered