Always fast and fun makes the day go by quick
Fast paced because you are always looking for parts. No solid management system. Managers don’t know or do the job, so they don’t fully understand the issues. One person loves overtime they will say everything is perfect.. if a person like efficiency and productive time they will say the processes are broken.
Very fast paced .
Fast paced. No standing around
No teamwork, no morale, poor Management, poor communication, very very old systems, more hard work than smart work
Good pace of work. The division I worked for, a person doesn't receive much training, so a position for a self learner and starter.
Very laid back and very cliquish a
Average to fair
You set the pace yourself. As with any delivery driver position for any company, you'll be pushed to move faster
Nice place to work great team
- What advice would you give the CEO of LKQ Corporation about how to improve it?22 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of LKQ Corporation?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at LKQ Corporation?17 people answered
- How are the working hours at LKQ Corporation?17 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at LKQ Corporation?15 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at LKQ Corporation?9 people answered
- What salary do you start out with as an inside sales rep?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at LKQ Corporation?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at LKQ Corporation?8 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make LKQ Corporation a better place to work?8 people answered