40-50 plus commissions
Sumner WA now starts at $15-16 due to turnover and they are low wages for the work that expected.
Varies. 12 to 18.00 an hour I think is the norm.
15 hour I'm not sure what it is now
$15 per hour then 100% commission after the first year. Must have large accounts to survive!
Mostly everyone start out at $12.00 an hour. I started the highest at $14.50, because I took a pay cut to work here.
38,000 per year.
$10-$15 per hour until they decide to place you on a commission plan. the company has to pay you at least minimum wage for your hours, and the cap is a Million. It is not a salary, but an hourly type of pay.
As much as you can make
- What advice would you give the CEO of LKQ Corporation about how to improve it?22 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of LKQ Corporation?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at LKQ Corporation?17 people answered
- How are the working hours at LKQ Corporation?17 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at LKQ Corporation?15 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at LKQ Corporation?15 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at LKQ Corporation?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at LKQ Corporation?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at LKQ Corporation?8 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make LKQ Corporation a better place to work?8 people answered