Walk away while you can
Be yourself. The warehouse manager, Tim, is the coolest boss to have.
They have a huge Turn around of employees at Groveport Ohio site. They are always hiring now I know why. Management a serious joke they are really nice on the phone to you but they don't tell you everything at all until you go in person then it's a waste of time, low pay esp. Benefits are expensive , ins really expensive.
They will discriminate against your size also...They said i couldn't lift
The operating system is from 1983 there is no real training to work on it daily, no growth, no recognition, high turnover, work at your own risk
Run while you can.You will be sorry once you get in therr
Make sure you have experience being able to work long, hard hours nonstop and being able to adapt to be successful at the end of the day.
It's not just delivering parts ( driver).
Be honest and work hard
To be patient and consider all your options
- What advice would you give the CEO of LKQ Corporation about how to improve it?22 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of LKQ Corporation?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at LKQ Corporation?17 people answered
- How are the working hours at LKQ Corporation?17 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at LKQ Corporation?15 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at LKQ Corporation?9 people answered
- What salary do you start out with as an inside sales rep?9 people answered
- What is the best part of working at LKQ Corporation?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at LKQ Corporation?8 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make LKQ Corporation a better place to work?8 people answered