LM Wind Power Employee Reviews

Stressful long hrs and hard work
Fiberglass Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 11, 2019
For a 12 to 14 he day u didn't have but a 15 min break and a 30 min lunch. Ur normal week was 84 hrs or more I put in 105 hrs in one week with a total of almost 200 on the pay period. Long hrs no family time
Pros
Over time
Cons
Long hr
You enjoy the work, because we work together as a team
Is really a good job (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDNovember 14, 2018
LM wind power is one of my job, i really enjoyed working, because we focus on what we came to do but also have fun too. We respect each other there, even though some days don't be a good day. But you have to put smile on that face.
Pros
Sometimes they have free
fun work place
Blade Finisher (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 5, 2018
I loved the great pay. I repaired and maintained electronic equipment.measured, mixed, prepared and tested chemical solutions used to clean or repair machinery and equipment.
If you want to be harassed then work there
Mould close (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDSeptember 20, 2018
If you are a female I suggest thinking twice before applying . You WILL be harassed! HR won’t do anything to help and will look away. Training is none existent especially if u work nights. High turn around rate for women due to how badly they are treated. They will hire anyone even if they don’t comprehend English. Unsafe and dirty place to work. No one cares about you , you are just a number .
Cons
Focused on growth and movement.
Global Production Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 19, 2018
A knowledgeable management team focused on product quality, and technological advancements to improve production, quality, and the industry on a daily basis.
Terrible management. Cliques
Finishing Technician (Current Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDSeptember 7, 2018
This place is managed terribly. If you are not a part of the few cliques that exist here, you most likely will not advance anywhere. You are expected to stay hours and hours and hours after your shift has ended if they want you to. Mandatory overtime days are sprung upon you with little to no warning. Pay can max out entirely too quickly. Equipment needed to get the job done is poorly maintained
Molder (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 30, 2018
Before this job I'd only worked in retail and fast food, but it taught me how to do something different. It also showed me what I didn't want to do. The pay is good and the people are great, they offer a good benefits package but I know that its not for me.
Pros
pay, benefits
Lots of overtime in some areas
Production Technician/Quality (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 22, 2018
Great opportunities to make money and depending of the department you can get a lot of overtime... Job and. E stressful at time more than less of the time... job advancement opportunities come up a lot
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No consistency
It is a good place to work at all time.
Kelly Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDAugust 17, 2018
LM wind power is a good place to work I always sending people that wand job they are very good at training their new employee's hands on to make show that they know what they are before sending them into work
this is a good place to see how clean energy is created
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 14, 2018
i have enjoyed my time working here at LM wind power and i and still active here as of now . just looking to better my self for family and to find a career to work in for 10 years or so
crane od
Any position available (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDAugust 1, 2018
Right now I am not with LM because of my schedules. The hardest part of my job is to go slow, and we done have nothing to do all night. The most enjoyable part is the team work.
Pros
good pay rate
Cons
being less busy
Terrible place to work! Very dishonest!
Production Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 29, 2018
When I worked at LM we had a decent flow for time running. However, if you did not agree 100% with whichever supervisor you were placed under, your job was constantly on the line. The threats were never ending, if you spoke to HR, the HR personnel would call the supervisor and tell them any complaints you made. That would always cause retaliation problems, so people just stopped trying. There is a sense of entitlement among the management that is ridiculous. It became very clear very quickly that the consensus among management was employees are a dime a dozen so who caress if you stay or not. I have never worked in a worse company for employee moral and backstabbing.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything
Competitive
Finsher (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 10, 2018
It’s a challenging don’t get me wrong ; but if you don’t pay attention you will miss out on a lot of opportunities to get hirer pay. Stay to yourself at all times.
Is productive company
Building wind blades (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDJuly 7, 2018
Lm wind Power is great place to stay or to work for changing your life and is a place where you can have more opportunities more benefits and nice place to have as your future employer . More than this is a place where you can have all freedom and enjoyable place lm has good leaderships good management ect

In one word lm wind power is Best place
Pros
Restaurant where employee can buy food during break time
Poor Management
Moulder Manufacturer/Glass Wagon Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDJune 28, 2018
Very frequent management changes. Just tried to go to work any given day and do my job. It's always go as fast as you can and breaks are far and few between.
logistic warehouse associate
Logistics Associate, fork lifter (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDJune 26, 2018
My daily tasks are inventories, cleaning the warehouse, forklift products, pulling out orders from each department, dealing with other works with parts needed to build 55,62,74 feet turbine wing.
Pros
other departments orders not able to read right or miss order numbers.
Cons
pays well, hour lunch guaranteed.
Great place to earn a living
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 14, 2018
Most work days are great and challenging. Benefits are great. You get hands on experience with making wind mill blades. I as a quality technician get to learn and teach about the industry.
Great team of people
Employee (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 29, 2018
Great team of people. Very dedicated to the product line and the future of the plant. Great growth potential. Unstable environment following the GE takeover.
Productive and fast-paced environment
Composite Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDJanuary 12, 2018
-Investigate, coordinate and resolve issues with Engineering Specifications, Standard Tooling, Hazardous Materials, Quality, Safety, Tooling, Planning, Efficiency, MSP and Transportation.
-Performed repairs on blades to eliminate defects such as wrinkles and air voids that occasionally occur during curing of the glass fibers.
-Prepared adhesive additives to be used as binding matrix for the composite parts
This was a start up environment involving the hiring of new employees, training the employees at another location, team builiding.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 2, 2017
This was a true start up environment. Each month we had to interview and hire new employees, train the employees and then develop them into a team. We brought these employees back literally had to set up the plant and begin manufacturing with a group of individuals who were a developing team.
Pros
Having a vision
Cons
Working with a VP who was unaware how to work in an environment.