LNE Consulting, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great atmosphere at the office & motivating coworkers who will help you to learn as much as possible about the business and how to advance!
Account Manager (Full-time Internship) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 11, 2014
Never boring, fast-paced work environment.
Outstanding support system, including the coworkers.
Great first job that will give you a lot of hands-on direct marketing experience.
Learn, learn,learn....
Cold Sales based all on commission
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 30, 2013
Door to door sales based commission, driving all around south florida selling Quill.
Cons
No Healthcare or medical benefits
Morning Atmosphere with all other Account Managers
Sales Consultant/Leader (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 20, 2013
A typical day at work for me was exciting. I've met between 30 to 40 new people daily and built relationships with those people in a short period of time. I've learned a lot about the human mind. Things people like and dislike about about certain salesman. I've learned, you have to sell your personality before you can sell your product. Management is difficulty to get into, but the struggle of what you have to go through to get to management is very rewarding. My co workers were by far the best supporting cast a worker could have. They were all very supporting and helped me become a leader and passed the torch. The hardest part of the job is making a sale, and not guaranteed any pay. Most times, you could spend an entire week building a relationship with your customers and making sales. But a lot of obstacles can pop up between the time you made the sale, and the pay check you're suppose to get the following pay day. Obstacles that are well out of your control. The most enjoyable part of the job, is being able to become friends with the people we call customers. Getting to know them personally, building your character, having the opportunity to brighten someones day was by far the greatest feeling.
Pros
Able to work independently, I choose my lunch breaks, i control my income
Cons
no benefits, unreliable income, no base pay