LNE Consulting

LNE Consulting Employee Reviews

Great company for developing time management and people's skills. Also they train you to do cold sales. Also s great team to work with all the time.
I worked with Julie Edmonds for 6 years and I had offices in Phoenix AZ and West Palm Beach FL before breaking my ankle and abruptly told that she was pulling the client contract from me, at that time Bellsouth now AT&T. This woman and her associates at Cydcor are white supremacists that want the best and the brightest to work and make them as much money as possible before discarding you like roadkill. If you are black understand that you will NEVER make it past manager positions with these vile and wicked racists. They know how to turn on the charm, they have been doing it for over 30 years. After all this time the amount of offices remain the same because they want lily white men and women to promote and they use everybody else to stuff their pockets with commissions.
Pros
Positive sales meeting
Cons
NO benefits
I was part of the office management team and everyone there was very pleasant to work with. Office culture is fantastic with supportive colleagues who are willing to help everyone. Excellent place to work.
Great overall experience, the process was unique and also effective, they used an interface they also to conduct an “face to face “ virtual interview, which i thought was interesting
Great business model with unlimited opportunities for growth. Supportive management team with weekly bonus opportunities. Fun and helpful coworkers who are always ready help you reach your goals.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Is a great place to developed yourself, the culture of the company is great, highly recommended if you want to grow in any aspect of your career. . . .
Pros
growth
Cons
No salary involved so the only way to succeed is to work hard and use your abilities to sell products. No work in an office so you're walking to different businesses on order to pitch products.
Pros
Good sales enviroment to learn
Cons
No salary or benefits.
great people in the work environment. fun atmosphere. gained great experience in sales and marketing. position consisted mostly on direct marketing.
Pros
travel
Cons
lack of structure
I really appreciate what LNE Consulting has done for me. I started out freelancing, and worked my butt off. Almost immediately my work was noticed and i was offered a full time position, which i took and have enjoyed. The pros of this place are plentiful, its challenging, its demanding, working on huge clients and huge accounts, you get to work with incredible people, inspiring artists, creative geniuses. So Far I have really enjoyed my time in LNE and look forward to the next challenge Here!
Pros
Growth, Opportunity, great enviroment
Cons
I dont Have any cons
LNE is a great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place to develop successful work habits. The culture is wonderful and employees are encouraged to be innovators in everything they do.
Never boring, fast-paced work environment. Outstanding support system, including the coworkers. Great first job that will give you a lot of hands-on direct marketing experience. Learn, learn,learn....
I learned a lot while i was there great people Only knock too much driving and no compensation
LNE Consulting is no more than a door to door sales operation. Do not be fooled into thinking there is a chance at management within the next year. You will be hitting the pavement and sweating all day clawing at the chance to make a sale.
Pros
Nice atmosphere at the office
Cons
Lack of transperency.
- Developed and executed sales and marketing plans for accounts to meet or exceed sales and margin targets - Worked with various marketing departments across the country to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity - Provided regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction - Provided weekly sales reports to headquarters - Led in-house training for new trainees on both multiple campaigns - Headed marketing and advertising for charity events - Supervised, coached, and trained Account Managers from introductory training into leadership roles - Conducted recruitment and interviews for future employees
Pros
Traimng, Paycheck
Cons
Drive, Low cieling
Door to door sales based commission, driving all around south florida selling Quill.
Cons
No Healthcare or medical benefits
A typical day at work for me was exciting. I've met between 30 to 40 new people daily and built relationships with those people in a short period of time. I've learned a lot about the human mind. Things people like and dislike about about certain salesman. I've learned, you have to sell your personality before you can sell your product. Management is difficulty to get into, but the struggle of what you have to go through to get to management is very rewarding. My co workers were by far the best supporting cast a worker could have. They were all very supporting and helped me become a leader and passed the torch. The hardest part of the job is making a sale, and not guaranteed any pay. Most times, you could spend an entire week building a relationship with your customers and making sales. But a lot of obstacles can pop up between the time you made the sale, and the pay check you're suppose to get the following pay day. Obstacles that are well out of your control. The most enjoyable part of the job, is being able to become friends with the people we call customers. Getting to know them personally, building your character, having the opportunity to brighten someones day was by far the greatest feeling.
Pros
Able to work independently, I choose my lunch breaks, i control my income
Cons
no benefits, unreliable income, no base pay
The work is challenging but the room for growth is excellent. If you're looking for an office job (clock in and out) to pay your bills then this isn't the work environment for you. If you want an opportunity to learn sales and improve your communication and interpersonal skills with a chance to make it into a management position - this field will definitely fit you. Do your research before you apply for this job to make sure field work suits you. They put a lot of time into training people properly so exercise professional courtesy to ensure this is the right position for you in the event you are offered a job.
Pros
personal growth, master sales, great work atmosphere, excellent training, outstanding managers
Cons
sometimes long hours, management program is very challenging, field work can be tough
  1. Employee Reviews