LNE Consulting Employee Reviews

Great opportunity to grow in Marketing and Public Relations Career
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  HollywoodJune 24, 2015
I really appreciate what LNE Consulting has done for me. I started out freelancing, and worked my butt off. Almost immediately my work was noticed and i was offered a full time position, which i took and have enjoyed. The pros of this place are plentiful, its challenging, its demanding, working on huge clients and huge accounts, you get to work with incredible people, inspiring artists, creative geniuses. So Far I have really enjoyed my time in LNE and look forward to the next challenge Here!
Pros
Growth, Opportunity, great enviroment
Cons
I dont Have any cons
Motivating Workplace
Business sales (Current Employee) –  Hollywood FloridaJune 9, 2015
LNE is a great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place to develop successful work habits.

The culture is wonderful and employees are encouraged to be innovators in everything they do.
Great atmosphere at the office & motivating coworkers who will help you to learn as much as possible about the business and how to advance!
Account Manager (Full-time Internship) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 11, 2014
Never boring, fast-paced work environment.
Outstanding support system, including the coworkers.
Great first job that will give you a lot of hands-on direct marketing experience.
Learn, learn,learn....
Great time
Marketing Consultant/Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 12, 2014
I learned a lot while i was there
great people
Only knock too much driving and no compensation
Not at all what it seems
B2B Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Miami FLApril 23, 2014
LNE Consulting is no more than a door to door sales operation. Do not be fooled into thinking there is a chance at management within the next year. You will be hitting the pavement and sweating all day clawing at the chance to make a sale.
Pros
Nice atmosphere at the office
Cons
Lack of transperency.
Productive and fun work environment
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 24, 2013
- Developed and executed sales and marketing plans for accounts to meet or exceed sales and margin targets
- Worked with various marketing departments across the country to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
- Provided regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provided weekly sales reports to headquarters
- Led in-house training for new trainees on both multiple campaigns
- Headed marketing and advertising for charity events
- Supervised, coached, and trained Account Managers from introductory training into leadership roles
- Conducted recruitment and interviews for future employees
Pros
Traimng, Paycheck
Cons
Drive, Low cieling
Cold Sales based all on commission
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 30, 2013
Door to door sales based commission, driving all around south florida selling Quill.
Cons
No Healthcare or medical benefits
Morning Atmosphere with all other Account Managers
Sales Consultant/Leader (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 20, 2013
A typical day at work for me was exciting. I've met between 30 to 40 new people daily and built relationships with those people in a short period of time. I've learned a lot about the human mind. Things people like and dislike about about certain salesman. I've learned, you have to sell your personality before you can sell your product. Management is difficulty to get into, but the struggle of what you have to go through to get to management is very rewarding. My co workers were by far the best supporting cast a worker could have. They were all very supporting and helped me become a leader and passed the torch. The hardest part of the job is making a sale, and not guaranteed any pay. Most times, you could spend an entire week building a relationship with your customers and making sales. But a lot of obstacles can pop up between the time you made the sale, and the pay check you're suppose to get the following pay day. Obstacles that are well out of your control. The most enjoyable part of the job, is being able to become friends with the people we call customers. Getting to know them personally, building your character, having the opportunity to brighten someones day was by far the greatest feeling.
Pros
Able to work independently, I choose my lunch breaks, i control my income
Cons
no benefits, unreliable income, no base pay
Great place for personal and career growth!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood FloridaFebruary 16, 2011
The work is challenging but the room for growth is excellent. If you're looking for an office job (clock in and out) to pay your bills then this isn't the work environment for you. If you want an opportunity to learn sales and improve your communication and interpersonal skills with a chance to make it into a management position - this field will definitely fit you. Do your research before you apply for this job to make sure field work suits you. They put a lot of time into training people properly so exercise professional courtesy to ensure this is the right position for you in the event you are offered a job.
Pros
personal growth, master sales, great work atmosphere, excellent training, outstanding managers
Cons
sometimes long hours, management program is very challenging, field work can be tough