LoanCare Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

poor
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 4, 2018
Very bad company to work for they lie they send you a schedule make you accept and then there after you get out of a training they say hr made a mistake your supposed to work an entirely different schedule
Pros
Great intentions
Cons
Management bad
Hated This Comany
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2018
Hated Working for this company they do not advance you to the proper positions nor do they use veterans for a higher position they hire from the outside
Good Culture to work in
Customer Service Performance Coach (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 1, 2017
Company offers opportunities for growth and keeps a friendly family environment.

Typical Day begins with assisting New Hires and tenured associates, helping them find solutions to the customers' challenges.

What I have learned is this; no matter who our reps speak with, they too are customers to someone else; treat our customers with the same respect they feel they should receive as well.

The most enjoyable part of the day; when reps receive the AHA moment from being coached!
Pros
Great location
This is a racist company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 8, 2017
I very excited to work here. Base pay was 13.07 an then you get money bonuses based on your metrics,which were very easy to achieve for me. Then I kept getting weird push-back and my managers not recommending me for employment in other departments even though I hit my metrics every month. Everyone else around me went to a different department and I was still stuck in my position. Loancare did not want me to grow. Loancare management sucks! I ended up going to the EEOC because of the many egregious acts that were being done against me. They targeted me as a person to take their aggression out on because I was quiet and minded my business.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Eveything else
A great place to learn
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 29, 2016
It's a great company to start of with if you want to learn about the mortgage industry. Working in customer service gives you the opportunity to use all the training you recieved on a daily basis..
Pros
Training, training and more training
Cons
Little to no parking
Great Company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 6, 2013
In the CSR position, you work in an In-bound call center environment. Answering questions pertaining to mortgage loans, and transferring calls to appropriate departments depending on status of loans. I leaned a ton about the mortgage industry as well as insurances that protect home owners. The management is great, very friendly and you can talk to them about anything. The hardest part for me was the repetitiveness, it is one call after the next--that being said that was also the most enjoyable part! It was an easy job, with great pay and benefits offered. This company would be great for someone who can work lots of hours, and is not in school or has no family yet. The hours are demanding and sometimes require you to work 10+ hours of overtime per week.
Pros
Great team in the CS department! Awesome training program!
Cons
Mandatory overtime on average 10 hours per week, 30 minute lunches for 10 hour days.
Educational Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 15, 2012
Loancare is a friendly workplace. My typical day at work is answering calls in an incoming call center. Assist borrowers and clients with questions and concern pertain mortgage loans. Management team is very helpful and understanding. Management team will go out there way to help resolve any concern or situation. My co-workers are friendly and we work as a team. I can honestly say this job is not hard, it's very educational and I enjoy learning.
Pros
loancare catered lunches for all employees, company award employees monthly, treat employees to seat massages to relief stress.
Cons
pay, location