LoanCare

• Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Mixed Reviews for a Reason

Loancare is different for different people. If you are single and have no kids and like overtime, this maybe a dream for you. However if you have a family it could be a nightmare.

Good environment. Managers are always helpful and encourage you to apply for leadership positons

Had to use pto when I had covid-19 as a result I can't have time off for the coming winter holidays, tech issues like internet outages or doctors appointments.

Pros

I work from home

I do like my job at LoanCare!

I know there are a lot of negative reviews about LoanCare, my place of employment, but I have a very different opinion about my job & especially the supportive people I work with. I have been placed on a great team with some wonderful amazing people. The end of 2020 & 2021 Has been the worst year of mine & my families life! I, myself, have been faced with illness, my father passed away from A short but devastating battle with cancer, we lost two members of our family due to COVID, & the list unfortunately goes on. I can honestly say that my team, HR, upper management, & ESPECIALLY my supervisor have all rallied around me & made me feel anything but alone during this extremely dark time. My supervisor even gave me contacts as far as support outside of the work place & has been nothing but amazing & it has been crucial to have this support during this time. I Truly do like everything else about my job as well. They give u the tools to make as much money as u want to make, Depending on the effort we put in. I actually enjoy going to work every day & it’s a honor to get to work with the amazing people that surround me. Thank u LoanCare! 😊

Pros

My amazing coworkers, fair compensation, supportive environment, Great opportunity to build mortgage industry skills, get to work from home

Cons

My schedule is not the best

Everyone Wants To See Each Other Succeed

I left the previous company I was with after almost 17 years to come to LoanCare and I wish I had done it sooner.From the training, the management staff the coworkers.Everyone has helped me be successful in my job duties.Also there is room for growth if you have the drive and the attitude.

Pros

The fact that i can work from home

Horrible place to work

Run run run horrible company to work for this company only care about them. They pay less than most mortgage company's and use old systems. They have no organization and don't care about work life balance at all. The training was a joke the worst training I have ever had. They tell people that you don't learn anything in the 5 weeks of training you get with the trainer. This company is just plan horrible to its employees and its customers. Just run 🏃‍♀️the opposite way.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Good stepping stone but not recommended permanent

Good stepping stone to learn more and to mold your customer service skills for future but not recommended for permanent stay, management was a total disaster from top to bottom, I never seen such a high turn over. Very disorganized company.

Pros

Opportunity for overtime

Cons

Disorganized

Don’t do it, run, turn the other way!

Please don’t just don’t do it! Trust me working for this company is a dead end. Overall as a company they are rated 1 star there are so many complaints from customers it’s embarrassing to even work here. Managers and supervisors are incompetent. this place will most likely be shut down so don’t waste your time.Run don’t do it!

Pros

Nothing just a fast paycheck if you need money

Cons

Everything from top to bottom

Work anywhere else

Company is a disaster, the candle is always burning at both ends. Once you are out of training you are absolutely on your own, no help from sup or team leads and if you are lucky another peer will feel bad for you and help . HR department is terrible and you will have nowhere to turn. Company is quantity over quality, if you are a terrible employee and give out bad information, but are taking 15 calls and hour they will love you. All you will get is borrowers calling in begging for their loan to be transferred away from loancare because we are such a terrible servicer

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Pay, sick days and vacation are non existent, company does not care about your well being as a person

Stressful

Needs over haul company has no loyalty to their employees. Management is weak and employee treatment is below average. Paid holidays are good and pto is a plus pay is horrible with no growth opportunities.

Terrible.

Company management cares about only themselves, and claim they are a family company which they are not. Not even close. When they make you choose between your child and your job, and refuse to allow you to change your schedule, their initial interview, was nothing but lies. "How easy it is to bonus" it is NOT. They want you to be on and off a call within 5 minutes. Not possible with real issues.

Pros

None.

Cons

Like a modern day sweat shop

I feel employees are set up for failure. Never given the tools needed to succeed in our jobs. Training was sufficient but the support once in the job is completely lacking! Other departments do not do their job which makes the customer service representative look bad and the company look bad!

Progressive place to work nice employees nice environment good management solid systems good structure excellent education of the mortgage industry too

Pros

Structure

Cons

Short breaks

Don’t Work Here

Management is absolute garbage, and they don’t train properly. Don’t expect to get helped with any questions you have because they won’t get answered. Also your supervisors don’t care about the customers, all they care about is keeping your call intake high. Garbage Place with Garbage Management

Not throwing away my shot

Got the job after being laid off (job sent over seas)... It's fair. Calls every few minutes, 10 seconds to document, hour lunch, rotating Saturdays, bonuses .... it's a good job, honest and good pay ..... peers are helpful.

Subpar

Overall a decent company. They have a lot of expectations out of the customer service department however the other department causes the issues that result in high call volume.

Pros

Holidays free lunches

Cons

Short breaks and attendance policy

Heavy workload

This job does require a lot of work. It’s rewarding once you’re able to see that what you do actually helps the company overall. But if you’re committed to the work the job is enjoyable.

Fast paced and interesting

I really enjoy and appreciate everything that loan care does for its employees. Their response time to the current pandemic was amazing, they enabled us to work from home almost immediately keeping us out of harms way and safe. They continue to work to make changes and assist their employees in the best way possible.

Pros

Excellent senior leader ship team

Do not work here

I worked with this company for 3years and when I tell you to RUN ! I mean RUN. Get your mortgage experience and move on !! This is not a company where you would want to stay. 99% of the customer reviews and complaints are very true ! They basically want you to lie to the customer because the process and procedures are so broken that it’s ridiculous. I’m not sure how this company is still in business but there needs to be an investigation done. The company is so corrupt down to Human Resources. If you do decide to commit suicide by working for this company, make sure you document and take notes to protect yourself. I’m just not writing this because of the many bad experiences I have had working with LoanCare, I’m writing this to make sure nobody goes through the mental abuse this job puts people through including the customers. I left this job because I could not accept or stand by a company who does not have the best interest for the customer but only has the best interest for the company pockets.

Pros

The company buys you food from time to time

Nightmare

This job is a nightmare...you deal with angry customers all day, you are chained to your desk, micromanaged big-time, bonus plan is a joke.Very nice managers, just a depressing job.

Don’t bother

Was employed here for about 6 months. They are all talk. No professionalism. The team leads and managers are all miserable because uppper management puts way to much on their plate. Didn’t receive proper training

Pros

Pay

Do not work here.

You will not be adequately trained for the job LoanCare expects you to do. My training was abruptly cancelled two weeks in and I was thrown on the phones to figure it out myself.When LoanCare offered additional training, they asked that I forego my breaks in order to complete the training. This blew my mind. I'm not allowed to leave my station outside of breaks or lunch. If I have to go to the restroom, I have to wait until break or lunch. And they have the nerve to ask me to do training during my break? Unbelievable. I'm certain the person who requested I skip my break isn't tied to their station all day.You will not be treated as a human. You are a number. You must perform as a robot.

Pros

Cons

Unrelenting nagging. Unresponsive supervisors. Inhumane standards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoanCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

Ratings from women

2.4
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
2.7Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare LoanCare with

Career recommendations for Customer Service Representative

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Popular locations for Customer Service Representative in US