LoanCare

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Need more support - clear procedures

Too many chiefs - not enough Indians. Everyone is so overworked - underpaid. Those who love it and been there forever are leaving. They keep hiring management , but forget the backbone is regular employees. There is no compensation to stay loyal. They hire new people at what we are making. Knowledge in our job is worthless to them. But most of coworkers are amazing and most Rey. We need accountability !!

Pros

Amazing coworkers

Cons

No direction - self accountability

Nice entry level office job

I'm working here while I am in school and I have no complaints. Loancare always provide a good amount of work and relax balance. This paperwork job beats any other entry level office job since they usually pay more and I don't have to take any phone calls.

Pros

Good compensation and relaxed environment

Cons

Part time employees receive no benefits

Supportive staff, great company to work for

I started with loancare in February of 2021 they put you through all the training and give you all the resources you need to succeed! My team is awesome and everyone on it is willing to help out at anytime. Management is great as well and they are sure to make you feel comfortable when you get out of training. I am based out of the Moon Township office in Pennsylvania, but work remotely which is a huge plus. Over all the benefits that have to offer aren’t as good as I’ve had in the past but still better than most companies. Time off is great and they offer over time frequently. There is plenty of room for growth in this company as long as you’re willing to put in the effort on your end! I truly feel I will be with this company for many years to come and hope to grow with them

Pros

Overtime, great PTO, benefits, caring and understanding staff, remote

Not horrible but not great

Loancare seemed to be a really great place to work but recently there have been a lot of changes that make it very unpleasant. The available schedules aren’t the best, the PTO offered is awesome, if you can get approved to use it. They tell you that it’s easy to advance but in reality the goals set are near impossible to reach.

I do like my job at LoanCare!

I know there are a lot of negative reviews about LoanCare, my place of employment, but I have a very different opinion about my job & especially the supportive people I work with. I have been placed on a great team with some wonderful amazing people. The end of 2020 & 2021 Has been the worst year of mine & my families life! I, myself, have been faced with illness, my father passed away from A short but devastating battle with cancer, we lost two members of our family due to COVID, & the list unfortunately goes on. I can honestly say that my team, HR, upper management, & ESPECIALLY my supervisor have all rallied around me & made me feel anything but alone during this extremely dark time. My supervisor even gave me contacts as far as support outside of the work place & has been nothing but amazing & it has been crucial to have this support during this time. I Truly do like everything else about my job as well. They give u the tools to make as much money as u want to make, Depending on the effort we put in. I actually enjoy going to work every day & it’s a honor to get to work with the amazing people that surround me. Thank u LoanCare! 😊

Pros

My amazing coworkers, fair compensation, supportive environment, Great opportunity to build mortgage industry skills, get to work from home

Cons

My schedule is not the best

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Overload and Overworked

I honestly Don’t feel that loancare pays you for the amount of work that you do. It’s over 70 calls per day and you’re starting pay is only $14.50.(although I did request for higher and received it). The job is simply not worth it.

Great

I enjoy my job and management is great. My coworkers are team players. The pay & benefits are great. Flexible. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Work/life balance

Cons

More communication needed.

Ok place to start in the field.

Was an ok job. Thankful for the information learned even if I didn't stay there long term. The work environment was about what you would expect. Management was inconsistent but that's typical for companies like this..

Pros

Good training

Cons

Pay, crazy customers, lack of support

Good pay and benefits

Good pay and benefits, But unfortunately I was placed on a team with the supervisor who was not very assisting in regards to someone coming in to the company and having to learn during this pandemic by phone from home. Other than that I decided it was not the proper fit for me and I resigned my position but it may be a good place for others. The work is very complicated and if given the proper training for the position it would be an excellent position for anyone

Cons

Time given to assist customers on phone

Lots of free lunches, but overall culture was up and down depending on deptartment.

Pay was not as good as other jobs I've had and the pay raises were minimal. I made the mistake of not negotiating at the start of my career there and that coupled with minimal raises left me not being paid for my experience. The second department was very stressful and workload was HEAVY, and went from available overtime to compensate to sudden loss of overtime after plans to work it. Management planning was to always be slow to hire and put pressure on current staff to compensate as company grew in size. Did try to have some fun at work and had different events and lunches to help with stress.

Pros

Lunch and gift cards were offered often

Cons

as company grew became very stressful environment and not very inclusive sometimes

Stressful

Management will change process not share those changes and then want to coach you for not following the changes you wasn’t informed of . You will not be paid based on experience or education so don’t expect any of that to matter . They will have you train new hires including supervisors but will not compensate you. There is no pay range and bonuses are small . Three people doing the same job oat range can be one make 13 one makes 15 and one 19 and the one making the most may have less experience than the one making the least . And a college degree means nothing at all.

Pros

Work from home during COVID

Cons

Low salary

Fun Workplace

*Everyone is nice and willing to seek assistance from any upper higher management. Love the team environments and able to get promoted easy. great company lunching

Pros

Free lunches, paid vacations, flexible

Cons

Healthcare, short breaks, underpaid

My job is a dream come true at Loancare

I have worked in call centers for over 20 years and have found working from home at Loancare the best job of all! Even with working remotely, management is available for assistance and encouragement on a regular basis. The pay and benefits are outstanding as jobs in my area barely pay over half my current rate. The computer systems are most challenging part since, although the company provides the equipment, it can be difficult to adapt to technical changes and issues without having access to a physical IT person to come and assist.

Pros

Pay, benefits, encouraging and supportive supervisors

Cons

Technical issues

Stressful

Needs over haul company has no loyalty to their employees. Management is weak and employee treatment is below average. Paid holidays are good and pto is a plus pay is horrible with no growth opportunities.

Good Pay and Opportunity to advance

I have been with the company for less than a year, my supervisor and teammates have been very helpful. I have already had a promotion and have made my 900 monthly bonus the last 6 months in a row. They have a great work life balance with plenty of PTO time and a great schedules

Great place to work, a lot of opportunities for growth

This is a wonderful company to work for. I have spent years working for this family of companies, I have never felt more at home and appreciated by management and my fellow co workers. We have great employee engagement activities, office amenities, and good benefits. LoanCare provides a lot of job advancement for people that want to keep growing their industry knowledge and further their career.

Pros

The campus is great - Cafeteria, Gym, Game Room & Weekly Yoga Classes.

Unappreciative

Employees who work hard are not recognized and are given more work and micromanaged even more. Did something wrong? Expect a phone call and a nasty follow up email no matter how good of a worker you are. They focus on the things you do wrong versus all you do for the department. You will always pick up the slack of everyone else including management. They refuse to pay you based off your performance and/or experience yet they give monthly bonuses and shout outs to those who don’t know how to complete a task accurately.

Cons

Benefits, gossip, work culture, micromanagement, toxic

Not throwing away my shot

Got the job after being laid off (job sent over seas)... It's fair. Calls every few minutes, 10 seconds to document, hour lunch, rotating Saturdays, bonuses .... it's a good job, honest and good pay ..... peers are helpful.

Subpar

Overall a decent company. They have a lot of expectations out of the customer service department however the other department causes the issues that result in high call volume.

Pros

Holidays free lunches

Cons

Short breaks and attendance policy

This company is trash

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at LoanCare is fine there was never any structure with this company or organizationPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at LoanCare are was terrible and I was underpaid to say I had a degreeJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at LoanCare, I think there is none ..when you have old VP’s that think you should kiss there butt.. and you don’t they will find a way to fire youManagementIn general, managers at LoanCare absolutely terrible we couldn’t keep a CIO ... we went through 3 in the 3 years I have as thereCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at LoanCare is awesome I loved my co workersOverallMy experience working at LoanCare unorganized and definitely not structured...

Great benefits....that's about it

LC would be a better place of the employees were valued more. I lost all trust in this company around the end of 2019 and it hasn't come back. I really hope they turn it around for future employees.

Pros

Work from home due to Covid, Benefits

Cons

Salary, Sneaky management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoanCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

Ratings from women

2.4
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
2.7Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare LoanCare with

• LoanCare
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?