LoanCare Employee Review

You'll wanna stay
Data Integrity/MERS Specialist (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 22, 2018
I've been at LoanCare for a little over a year now and I have never once gotten out of bed and said "I hate my job and I don't want to go back." I come into work at 8am and I enjoy the people I am around and the family like vibe of the team I am on. I take 2 fifteen minute breaks and a lunch, and am not bound to any particular schedule. Just go when you feel ready.

I came into LoanCare with ZERO mortgage experience. I came from a background of retail/grocery stores and Moes. When you start, you have a 2-4 week paid training period in a classroom setting (length of time depends on department). The instructors are wonderful and people that I still find myself on smoke breaks with. I have learned a lot, and I feel have mastered what I do daily.

We are the corporate office of LoanCare. We have HR, the President and SVP's and such on site all day long, and with that our dress code is currently pretty laxed, Jeans and tennis shoes are permitted daily and everyone is pretty laid back and kind. Where you are in the building and who your direct supervisor is really depends on what you can get away with when you push the boundaries a little. Upper management is uppity and walks around with their noses in the air but that's nothing more than typical corporate politics and you will find that anywhere you go. Most supervisors aren't 'micromanagers' and you don't really have to deal with anyone higher up than them.

Employee Engagement is a BIG thing at LoanCare. They work hard to make us feel valued, and accepted. There are often games, and raffles and holiday luncheons and free
  more... lunches provided to us, company outings have occurred and there is almost always something to look forward to. LoanCare is 100% the most caring company I have ever worked for.

The hardest part of my job is that if you let yourself fall behind, its difficult to catch up.

The most enjoyable part of my job is just being a part of something that's bigger than what I'm doing. It may seem boring - sitting at a computer all day working in excel and updating systems and emailing back and forth with clients, but when you step back and look at the big picture - it's really cool to know that what you're doing is improving someone's quality of life and helping them feel secure in their homes.
Pros
Employee Engagement
Cons
The price of living doesn't match entry level pay

Other LoanCare Employee Reviews

Poor management
Customer Service Specialist - Mortgages (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 11, 2019
Overtime mandatory no structure mico managment, they lie about the job description you do customer service and aliso collections for a single pay vp sleeps with supervisor unprofessional place
Pros
Food
Cons
Poor management
Worse career move
Investor Accountant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 30, 2019
Don’t apply if you like freedom. Co-workers are rude. Supervisors promote negative environment. Pay sucks. Benefits ok. VP is very disrespectful. HR is nice