LoanCare Employee Review

This is a racist company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 8, 2017
I very excited to work here. Base pay was 13.07 an then you get money bonuses based on your metrics,which were very easy to achieve for me. Then I kept getting weird push-back and my managers not recommending me for employment in other departments even though I hit my metrics every month. Everyone else around me went to a different department and I was still stuck in my position. Loancare did not want me to grow. Loancare management sucks! I ended up going to the EEOC because of the many egregious acts that were being done against me. They targeted me as a person to take their aggression out on because I was quiet and minded my business.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Eveything else

Other LoanCare Employee Reviews

Happy to work at LoanCare
Foreclosure- Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAJuly 13, 2019
LoanCare offers good opportunities to work, and learn the mortgage banking business. People from all walks of life, age, sex, ethnicity, have found LoanCare a great place to work, and to build a career.
Could be great - but is not
Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 19, 2019
LoanCare could be an amazing corporation. The mission and vision are fabulous, and there are some employees who strive to meet those goals. Unfortunately, "some" is not enough. Management seems to think a few free lunches make up for the frustration of sub-par technology, inter-department finger-pointing, etc.

There is a lack of follow-through and resistance from management to listen to the voices of the people with boots on the ground. Possibly, there is a disconnect between upper and middle management? Perhaps a lack of initiative on middle management's part? Maybe it is an attitude of "I get a paycheck, so - I don't care" on the part of the "soldiers"? Whatever the case, the decision-makers are not hearing and/or reacting to the facts.

If you want to "make a difference", steer clear. If you enjoy grinding away, every day, giving and receiving empty promises, then LoanCare is the place for you. I hope the LoanCare management team makes some much-needed changes for the betterment of all. I wish LoanCare and its employees nothing but the best...as long as they earn it.