LoanCare Employee Review

Management isnt great. Objectives are unclear
Payment Processing Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 9, 2017
I was a specialist and train was incomplete and management kept changing their mind about how they wanted posted as well as reporting done. Not the best job but if you are there and need a paycheck it helps.
Pros
different lunch venders daily
Cons
healthcare cost and poor management

Other LoanCare Employee Reviews

Happy to work at LoanCare
Foreclosure- Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAJuly 13, 2019
LoanCare offers good opportunities to work, and learn the mortgage banking business. People from all walks of life, age, sex, ethnicity, have found LoanCare a great place to work, and to build a career.
Could be great - but is not
Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 19, 2019
LoanCare could be an amazing corporation. The mission and vision are fabulous, and there are some employees who strive to meet those goals. Unfortunately, "some" is not enough. Management seems to think a few free lunches make up for the frustration of sub-par technology, inter-department finger-pointing, etc.

There is a lack of follow-through and resistance from management to listen to the voices of the people with boots on the ground. Possibly, there is a disconnect between upper and middle management? Perhaps a lack of initiative on middle management's part? Maybe it is an attitude of "I get a paycheck, so - I don't care" on the part of the "soldiers"? Whatever the case, the decision-makers are not hearing and/or reacting to the facts.

If you want to "make a difference", steer clear. If you enjoy grinding away, every day, giving and receiving empty promises, then LoanCare is the place for you. I hope the LoanCare management team makes some much-needed changes for the betterment of all. I wish LoanCare and its employees nothing but the best...as long as they earn it.