LoanCare Employee Reviews

Lack of Training
Internal Mortgage Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 26, 2017
The overall company needs structure. The new CEO seems to be attempting to make changes, however with the lack of overall training for tenured and new associates-I;m unsure if it's too late. The associates and upper management (tenured) have someone is out for my job mentality. This makes for a difficult work environment
Pros
Pay
Overworked/Underpaid
Loan Transfer Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 12, 2017
Pay is little compared to the duties and responsibilities one is assigned. LoanCare wants to have a business environment, but pays like a casual workplace. Expectations are high with little room to advance. Management is unapproachable in some areas and they do not seem to be concerned with a work life/personal life balance.
Low pay, low 401k returns
Bankruptcy Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 1, 2017
Not enough employee/family activities. Low pay for experienced employees as myself. Low 401k return. No motivation for advancement. No regards to employee full safety during hurricane season.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Low pay, no fun, very low 401K return
Stepping Stone
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 24, 2017
Decent place to get a little bit of experience didn't see much room for growth.

Typically can get work done quickly and then have to worry about waiting for others to do their job.
Pros
Food trucks, self management
Cons
Compensation, promises of growth
Management isnt great. Objectives are unclear
Payment Processing Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 9, 2017
I was a specialist and train was incomplete and management kept changing their mind about how they wanted posted as well as reporting done. Not the best job but if you are there and need a paycheck it helps.
Pros
different lunch venders daily
Cons
healthcare cost and poor management
Consumer Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 15, 2017
Great job I only felt that there customer service process can be worked on and better communication from other departments and better pay for experience.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Lack of direction
Good place to work as a stepping stone to your career
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 9, 2017
Some of the best folks to work with. People are super friendly. Job is fast paced and rewarding, you feel like you are making a difference daily. Some of the negatives however is the company is behind in its technology for the field. Company feels like it is cheap/penny pinching. Compensation is low. There is no room for salary negotiation.
Pros
Good work/life balance
Cons
Low pay, benefits are not that great
Management has plenty of room to improve.
Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 22, 2017
The Company is Great! But the mid-layer management need to listen.

Company is growing strong. Typical day is busy. No idle time.

Workplace culture need to change but must be shown by managers first. Good Model Good People.

Screaming Boss is never a good example to workplace.
This is a racist company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 8, 2017
I very excited to work here. Base pay was 13.07 an then you get money bonuses based on your metrics,which were very easy to achieve for me. Then I kept getting weird push-back and my managers not recommending me for employment in other departments even though I hit my metrics every month. Everyone else around me went to a different department and I was still stuck in my position. Loancare did not want me to grow. Loancare management sucks! I ended up going to the EEOC because of the many egregious acts that were being done against me. They targeted me as a person to take their aggression out on because I was quiet and minded my business.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Eveything else
Beware
Investor Accounting Billing Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 19, 2016
Terrible company. Liars. No room for growth. Horrible management. No accountability. No training. Thieves. No company morale. It's everyone's first day on the job. SVP untrustworthy.
na
External Auditor (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 6, 2016
great job growth. Management works with you and your schedule. Benefits were great. I went from working in customer Service to working in the auditing department
Billing Specialist II/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 3, 2016
This was a really great place to work. My department was fast paced, but that was one of the best parts. The Senior Vice President was ALWAYS readily available, no matter how busy she was. She was also very knowledgeable and willing to help.
Pros
Company Morale, employees and so much more
worst management
Account Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2016
this place had very good hours for a single mom but training is horrible and management is even worst. Management does whatever they please, they get to the office late and on top of that they take several smoke breaks during the day and no manager/supervisor is every available for escalations when requested by a customer.
Pros
office hours
Cons
bad training, bad management and not professional at all
Productive place
Default compliance and reporting specialist (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 18, 2016
Room for growth within the company, it is a professional environment. A typical day at work is productive. The management team communicates effectively.
Pros
professional
Cons
healthcare, minimal pay
Positive Workplace
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 24, 2016
The thing I most enjoyed about this company was the growth that is available. I was able to be promoted in my department in under a year. My potential was tapped into and I was able to move on to other opportunities within the company.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Inadequate Training on specialized functions
this is okay place to work
Foreclosure Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 12, 2016
This is an okay place to work. The pay is not that great and the benefits are not good. There is however alot of opportunity for overtime.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
pay not great and benefits not that great
Great opportunies
Loss Mitigation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 2, 2016
Opportunities for advancement for those willing to work. Great people to work with. Fair compensation for work expected. No micro-managing
A great place to learn
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 29, 2016
It's a great company to start of with if you want to learn about the mortgage industry. Working in customer service gives you the opportunity to use all the training you recieved on a daily basis..
Pros
Training, training and more training
Cons
Little to no parking
Productive Enviroment
CONSUMER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 1, 2016
A typical day at work is very fast paced and I have learned how to manage customers loans with providing information per inquiries. Learning how to process payoffs borrowers request. Type and prepare deeds to send for recording to county court house. There were no hard parts of the job that I have experienced, the co-workers are nice and polite and the most enjoyable moments are the customer appreciation events because it gives each employee a boost of appreciation.
Pros
Customer Appreciation
Cons
Morale and Structure
Job review
DEFAULT COMPLIANCE AND REPORTING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 26, 2015
A typical day would be getting lists of loans that needed to be reviewed and speaking with the borrowers on the inbound line. We would try to get the borrowers assistance if they were able to qualify, if they were not we would let them know what options that they had available to them. I like the challenge of trying to help the borrowers. I also like the ability of being able to work at a fast pace and to multi task.
I enjoyed the job that I did and the knowledge that I acquired from being with the company.
The employees were great to work with and we would help each other out if one department was behind. We worked as a group to make sure that all the work was getting completed in a timely manner.
The hardest part of the job was leaving.
The most enjoyable part of the job was job and the team that I worked with.
Pros
Team support and always something different to do along with the knowledge that you recieve
Cons
Limited advancement