LoanCare Employee Reviews

ok
Escrow Analysis Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 11, 2015
The hardest part about the job is getting others to do their They train each employees to do their daily duties. They always take care of their employees.
great company
Senior Vice President/Director (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 10, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company as well. They provide world-class servicing expertise and is currently affiliated with a premier data and analytics company.
Great Place To Work
Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 6, 2015
LoanCare has treated me very well. A typical day at work includes floor walking, taking escalated calls, researching accounts/forwarding research requests to the appropriate department. I enjoy working with my coworkers and upper management. It is very fast paced due to high call volumes and frequent large quantities of inbound loan transfers, new clients, etc. but it has taught me how to multi task efficiently, work on multiple projects, work under pressure, and handle extreme situations with irate customers.
Pros
Shift Differential/Other Bonus Incentives
Lack of Process, but Can Be a Good Place to Begin Career
Loan Conversions Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 22, 2015
When first hired I felt optimistic about the company and the future. LoanCare has a small company feel, and the people are friendly, and the training was great. Once introduced in to the work environment I was surprised with the lack of direction. I gave it a few months, because surely I was missing something, possible a transition period. As time went on though I found that it is the company that was missing the target. I found it astonishing the lack of processes in place. The indecisiveness of a employees job function as directed (or lack of) by management, missing processes and department contacts to resolve simple problems, and blind spots of daily operations because a lack of reporting. This all creates at times a adversarial work environment between departments and with clients because of the lack of accountability this affords groups and employees at LoanCare. Because people can not see their own errors, it is always someone else's fault. The slack needs to be tightened, by improving processes and utilizing technology. At times new ideas can be stifled because "that is the way we've always done it."

With all that said, LoanCare is a good place for someone first entering the business world. It can help develop skill for those needing experience on their resume. It is a easy place to settle because of job security, but ultimately will not be challenging in less than a year. The benefits alone will make you wish for something more.
Pros
Small company culture, benefits, minimal bureaucracy, good training
Cons
Lack of processes or procedures, absence of reporting opening the company and departments to risk, technology is under-utilized
Nice starter job
Loss mitigations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 13, 2014
Nice starter job not sure I would call it a career destination.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
low pay on average margins for area
salary is low for job functions
PMI/MI Specialist (Former Employee) –  jacksonville ,flJuly 30, 2014
research request from borrower for PMI/MI terminations. Sent borrowers letters explaining requirements for PMI/MI deletions. Approved or denied requests . Monitor monthly pmi auto termination report. Updated system with notes about decisions and terminated PMI for request that met requirements.
Pros
once a month free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Productive Company
Vendor Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 4, 2014
Great company to work for. Daily reports, vetting attorneys for FNMA
Great Company
Assist Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia BeachJanuary 3, 2014
The company has a great work environment. the management is great. a lot of room for growth
Great Experience and opportunity for advancement
CLIENT SERVICES SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Virginia BeachDecember 20, 2013
Training is superb and plenty of opportunity for advancement is available.
Pros
Community Oriented
Great Company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 6, 2013
In the CSR position, you work in an In-bound call center environment. Answering questions pertaining to mortgage loans, and transferring calls to appropriate departments depending on status of loans. I leaned a ton about the mortgage industry as well as insurances that protect home owners. The management is great, very friendly and you can talk to them about anything. The hardest part for me was the repetitiveness, it is one call after the next--that being said that was also the most enjoyable part! It was an easy job, with great pay and benefits offered. This company would be great for someone who can work lots of hours, and is not in school or has no family yet. The hours are demanding and sometimes require you to work 10+ hours of overtime per week.
Pros
Great team in the CS department! Awesome training program!
Cons
Mandatory overtime on average 10 hours per week, 30 minute lunches for 10 hour days.
Work Environment
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 25, 2013
Loancare has always employed highly motivated and fkind-hearted workers as I have witnessed in my time i have been employed with the company.
Pros
cleanliness
Cons
location
I've worked better
Data Analyst /Data Tester (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 27, 2012
There is no work life balance, no communication, I have never felt less valued or less competent in my job. I will find a better job that allows me to think freely and give my opinion without fear of retribution.
Pros
some flexibility
Educational Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 15, 2012
Loancare is a friendly workplace. My typical day at work is answering calls in an incoming call center. Assist borrowers and clients with questions and concern pertain mortgage loans. Management team is very helpful and understanding. Management team will go out there way to help resolve any concern or situation. My co-workers are friendly and we work as a team. I can honestly say this job is not hard, it's very educational and I enjoy learning.
Pros
loancare catered lunches for all employees, company award employees monthly, treat employees to seat massages to relief stress.
Cons
pay, location
A Growing Company
Special Loans Processor (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 26, 2012
Busy days, Assisting customers with questions regarding their accounts. I enjoy working with my coworkers.