LoanMe Employee Reviews

not a great place that i would recommend to work for
Funding Agent (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 10, 2019
would not recommend anyone to work there. this company is only interested in the bottom line and making their goals and not concerned about the employees that work there
Low pay grade
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 13, 2018
The pay grade was not high enough to pay one of my bills....... But I had to leave strictly because of the lack of pay and no career advancement.... The job only paid $8.00/hourly for the amount of work and man hours I was putting in
unprofessional management
Dialer Administrator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 29, 2018
Call centers are one of the few industries where one can make a fairly decent living without any formal training and or higher education, therefore management rolls are often filled with persons that lack professionalism and maturity.....
Great people to work with
Collections 2/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 7, 2018
Great work environment everyone would help each other out true meaning of team. People were very surprised on how I delivered my technique very quick on my feet but i respect listening so much more because if u can accomplish that skill you will be very successful in this business.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
12 shift each end of month
It's a Call Center
Servicing Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 8, 2018
Overall, it was great. From the training team to the floor managers, everyone was very welcoming and helpful in all aspects. They are very careful as to not overload you with information as well as to thoroughly train you for your position. There is always a chance that you'll run into something that was not covered, but every call/caller is different. There's not really a way to prepare you for every single thing that could happen but that's what managers are for;)
Cons
HoO are based around Cali time, so not a lot of time to do much before work and everything is closed (business wise) after work.
busy
Legal Assistant/Small Claims (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 26, 2018
unfair pay. management has no experience in small claims. They put randoms in the department due to the huge layoff and expect you to train yourself. you will spend hours of PERSONAL time doing your own research because management doesn't have answers. they say there's mandatory overtime on days that are least convenient to you like weekends but when you offer to do overtime when your available its impossible. HR is horrible, hr rep had a relationship with the VP so no matter what you do to reach out for help or advice you wont be satisfied. Only thing great is the employees, its a struggle so you learn to have each others back.
Nome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 25, 2018
Loan me was full of it but I knew I wasn’t going to be there for to long the micromanage ceo is full of it don’t know one cares who He is like really w
Pros
Company sucks
Cons
Company sucks
fun place to work . Management was great atmosphere was great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 19, 2018
Loanme was good place to work . Management was great good environment .Loved the work environment , employee were great. Lots of work Icentives. just a little unstable.
Pros
lots of work incentves and rewards
Cons
ustable
ok to work
collection supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 24, 2018
I worked from 7:30am to 5-6pm depending if I finish the work.
I have learned how to mange 6-8 people
Learned to be patient as everyone learns different.
Learned to listen better.
Prioritizing the work would have been hardest thing to do.
Pros
close to home
Cons
micro managing
Fast paced job in small claims department
LoanMe Small Claims/Recovery Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 1, 2018
.LoanMe was fast paced enviorment with many changes, lack of communication with management/employees. I learned alot about payment processing, small claims process. Most enjoyable part of job is learning the process of filling cases and employess were very helpful.
Pros
bonus
It's a ok job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 20, 2018
Never would i return to the company. Due to its strict policies as well as the company doesn't offer job security and the growth is very slow within the company
Quality Control Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 14, 2017
In my time working with LoanMe, I've experience amazing accommodation and assistance with life situations that came up due to health issues, and I am eternally grateful.

Additionally, I've always enjoyed the people I work with and have consistently appreciated the hard work and effort everyone around me puts in to their jobs.
okay
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 1, 2018
okay company , nice environment , a hour lunch , managers are great and understanding the work schedule is not so hot 10am-7pm was my shift they didn't have other.
Pros
relaxed dress code
Cons
no time off
Place that cares for people and their customers.
Correspondence Clerk (Former Employee) –  AnaSeptember 22, 2017
It is a great place to work. The managers and supervisors care for their employees. Provides great medical plans. Has onsite lunch room with microwaves and vending machines. Provides free coffee.
Pros
Provides free lunch once a month for a reward for attendance.
Cons
Sometimes changes your hours of working.
Not a bad place if you like the unknown
Collector II (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 8, 2017
Pay was ok, bonus structure ok, never given goals until mid month so you didn't know what you were working towards. Health benefits were minimal, no retirement options or flex accounts.
Supervisors were demeaning and there little changes to the teams so you were stuck. Defiantly a place of who you know the better your life was there. Assistant dept mgr way more experienced than the department manager.
Pros
Teams leads are awesome
Cons
healthcare and other benefits are bare minimum
Exciting and Productive workplace with great people
Collector II (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 28, 2017
a typical day at work is to first review emails, and anything needed to be done sent to my by my supervisor, we sometimes have meetings before we start our shift. Then we take inbound and outbound calls to collect on delinquent accounts, I use my negotiation and customer service skill to collect monies in a timely manner while staying within compliance and guidelines. Each call is recorded so it's imperative to give great customer service while bringing accounts current.
Pros
lot's of free lunches and always having "fun and special" work days
Cons
high turnaround rate of people leaving the company
Fun work place - excellent team of co-workers
Consumer Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 18, 2017
8 hr day underwriting avg of 30 unsecured loans/day
learned wealth of knowledge in the unsecured loan field
mgmt. - great - not micro management
culture - fast paced, fun and lively
job challenge - adjusting to ever changing guidelines
most enjoyable - underwriting challenging files and aiding team members
I loved my job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 1, 2017
It was a nice and friendly environment, people where nice. You can't question management or voice your opinion. You would come to work and there would be training for something. I can adapt to change but when it is constant and no explanations just to do it.
Pros
Hour lunch and free lunch with perfect attendance of perfect QA
Cons
No job security
Lie to you about everything
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 29, 2016
The company is ran horribly! If you have sick time u have to schedule in advance so if you catch a bug over night plan to go to work and spread the germs. You even have to show up on your death bed. Management is horrible and rude and talk to you any kind of way. You have no out side life b/c the only hours are 10-7 and you have no choice but to work overtime in order to bonus! No room for advancement the turn around rate is ridiculous
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Management is too controlling and malicious
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 25, 2016
Unable to keep their good employees because they can't stand that someone will challenge their ignorance, will get rid of them by their daily nit picking. Shame on you for your own insecurity. They make fun of their employees and expect them to stay, you have to be kidding. Loan me is like a sweat factory, they don't even allow their employees to take a dump without asking what they were doing. Unbelievable!
Pros
Coffee and Donuts
Cons
Unethical, low-pay, and backstabbers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoanMe. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9