LoanSnap Employee Reviews

Great or Terrible
Sr. Mortgage Banker (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Really great work environment but I feel you pay a premium to work with great people and have a good atmosphere here. Hire to many bankers and has a revolving door. Bankers would not leave if they were taken care of and made money. At face value it is great but the opportunity has diminished severely over the years. It's either the greatest or worst job. Great and fun management with great knowledge but marketing and turn times have slowed tremendously. Recoverable draw is killer especially when the opportunity isn't there to make up for it. I would go back if marketing changed and loans got funded. To many hands in the loan right with every one fighting over overlays and guidelines.
Horrible Operations Department
Sr. Loan Processor/Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 4, 2018
Great Company if they would change their Ops Manager verses disposing of their employees. If not one of the original Secured Funding employees then you are doomed there so many changes but none to better the ops dept
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 29, 2017
DLJ Financial is a great place to work. One of the best things about the company is the people. Working with and for people like those at DLJ Financial made coming into work every morning a positive experience.
Good company with room for improvement
Sr. Mortgage Banker (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 16, 2017
DLJ is a good company, but has a lot of room for improvement. The management team has been together for a very long time, and have not quite adapted to what others in the industry are doing. Good people with a need for some fresh ideas.
Great Company
Loan Processor/ Junior Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 5, 2017
Great place to work for; the only bad thing I have to say about this company is that some of the Loan Officers strut around demanding every little thing.
My favorite job yet
Executive Assistant/ Concierge (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 6, 2014
I loved going to work everyday, it had such great energy. Everyone was also so welcoming. I loved being around my boss, she is an amazing boss and i was so lucky to have gotten this job.

If I still lived in California, i would definitely still be working there. They welcome everyone with open arms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoanSnap. Our community is ready to answer.

LoanSnap Reviews by Location