Lobel Financial Employee Reviews

Stressful Place
Senior Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Bellaire, TXApril 13, 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work at this place. Management team is run by young girls that do not treat people with respect. Act very childish and bull the lower team. They take advantage of the fact that they are above us. Would not recommend this place to anyone.
quick paced team work oriented environment
Senior Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 4, 2018
A typical day at work involved me acquiring a new contract from a deal and reviewing entire package for accuracy as well as catch any fraudulent or false documents. i would verify employment for the client as well as residency and and insurance.

I learned how to deal with stressful situations in an efficient and stress free manner as well as how to calculate income for anyone to within one penny of IRS taxes

My management team was great they provided a healthy work environment and helped me overcome any obstacles that i needed assistance with

The culture was great everyone got along like family and helped each other to the fullest

the hardest part of this job was the time crunch in which funding needed to be accomplished

the most enjoyable part of the job is the challenge in presents as a job itself i like helping others and through my understanding of my job i am able to do that
Pros
great work culture
Cons
no opportunity for advancement
Great Risk Managment Dept
Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 4, 2018
I really feel like family in the Risk Management dept. We are encourage to have a healthy work-life balance. There is so much room to grow and there is always something new every day. So many ways to test my analytical skills.
Pros
Great managment, Great hours, Great co-workes
Cons
Need more parking spaces
Lobel is a great company that continues to grow and work for
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 19, 2017
I have been working with Lobel for more than 8 years and seen how much the company has grown. There has been many great positive changes through out the company.
Pros
Great job training
Great & respectable place to work.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 18, 2017
I have enjoyed my 7 years working at Lobel Financial. They train and educate all management on every aspect of the auto finance industry. Upper management is supportive and always looking to help us develop into better leaders.
The company itself has made a concerted effort to change its business philosophy
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 18, 2017
I have worked with Lobel FNCL for 4+ years now. During my time here I have noticed that upper management and the Lobel’s have really made a strong effort in changing the culture company wide. By promoting positive feedback & an emphasis in being leaders and not bosses it has been a pleasure working here.
Collaborative work environment
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 17, 2017
I completely enjoy working at Lobel Financial we have a great team environment and are able to give feedback and have a feeling that we contribute to the company’s success. Management is approachable and they invest in their employees
Pros
Good team environment-
great staff support
branch supervisors (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 14, 2017
working at Lobel financial has given me experience in the car and banking industry. This will help me advance my career in the future, whether it be with Lobel or else where. I know they will always be supportive.
Pros
hours
Cons
ownership
Steady Company
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 14, 2017
Great place to work with banking hours and all the normal benefits, nice office. Very fast paced and rewarding office life, people are currently great to owrk with
Pros
hours, stability
Competitive and fun place to work.
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 14, 2017
This is an amazing place to work. I have learned so much since I’ve started. The managers take the time to train thier employees to learn everything from the receptionist to management. Very competitive place to work which makes it fun as well. Marketing Dealerships is so much fun, you get to build relationships with all the dealers in town. I would recommend this place to friends and family for a career.
not a good work place
Branch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 8, 2017
very rude owners and corp employees. low pay for and no bonus fupper management was the worst, no training very unethical business. customers are often given the run around
Cons
absolutely great place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 22, 2017
great place to work. management is very helpful. there is monthly training so you always know what your doing. very straight forward. you come to work, do your job, go home.
Pros
managers are awesome
Cons
salary is on the low side
I enjoyed working for lobel!
Branch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 7, 2017
Enjoyed working there. Management varies at each branch there is lack of employee relations that management needs to work on. It is a very stable employment but not much room for advancement.
Not the best experience
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 25, 2017
I was often asked to work through my lunch break.
I was not paid for overtime I worked.
The manager was very disrespectful
Pay was not nearly high enough for the non prime work
1 week of paid vacation per year
Cons
unpaid overtime, work through lunch, poor management, low pay
Not much to say
Administrative/HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 17, 2017
Usually a good day not too bad. Sorry not much to say regarding my current employment. It is a good place to work at over all. It' s fast pace environment, not much of a scheduled day. Work days typically vary
Decent pay uncomfortable environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 11, 2017
The work tasks were not difficult but a bit repetitive. Co workers not the best as far as professionalism when ranked in similar position they come off as interrogating & envious wanting to know all of your personal business.
Pros
Learn new skills
Cons
Pay is low
Ok Company
UNDERWRITER (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 18, 2017
Really stressful and not as rewarding. the pay is not that good. during tax season hours were crucial. the job itself was pretty easy. the employees were really nice.
Not a place to work...bad corp management and unethical
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, CAJuly 13, 2017
Branch manager was good but company is a joke low wages for the work you do no bonus incentives,benifits are the so bad unable to find doctors. Micro management is so bad that you can't work how you want to. Corp office does not know what they are doing as far as buying contracts no intelligence what so ever in programming nor any knowledge of the competition only go off of what other banks buy. Very outdated system and all 4 brothers (owners) do not care about dealers nor customers they play the dealers tell them one thing and do the complete opposite . Over all NOT a company to work for treats employees like trash. No recognition at all only for upper management if that. Only give $200 a month for car allowance but have to market 3 times a week with your own car, must go a certain distance to get your expenses paid you fill up with $40 AND don't make it to that 100 mile round trip you won't get your 40 paid back I guess they need it more than you do.
Pros
Cons
All listed in comments
Horrible management
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 23, 2017
Management is horrible there they demand unrealistic expectations and reward is none. Management is not great in all aspects even when it comes to customer service their system is outdated they refuse to acknowledge when we receive proof of insurance and constantly has to be in speed with customers it's just not a great environment.
Pros
8-5 hours M-F
Cons
They micromanage you constantly.
N/a
Auto Loan Underwriter/Processor (Current Employee) –  Bellaire, TXApril 4, 2017
Lobel is a great company to work for, room for growth. a great.
Independent worker with strong time management skills.Knowledge of MS Office Suite, In

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lobel Financial. Our community is ready to answer.