Local 134 IBEW

Local 134 IBEW Employee Reviews in Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL3 reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits

Productive and lots of hands on experience

Get to the job location,the told what is to be done.You will ask for your union. card and number.they will verify that your dues are paid in full.Preform the tasks that you were told and if problem arises tell the Forman about the problem he will help you through the problem.You get half 1/2 hour for lunch,finish what you were doing .Sometimes you will be asked to work overtime it’s up to you if you want to.You have to join the union local 134 IBEW.pay is good insurance is good and work is educational you learn a lot

Pros

Great union they take care for safety first

Cons

Sometimes London days

I really Enjoyed Working at IBEW 134 Chicago

My Typical day at work would be to Check in with my direct supervisor at 8am then I would go to my assigned office and give out job orders to the men working for me at this time,then I would walk around my section and ensure my men are at the correct booths as per there orders I have given them also I would ensure all my men are working safely and following OSHA guide lines.

Local 134 IBEW insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Laid back work environment, great people

i enjoyed working in the construction environment. Everything I have learned was on the job, friendly co-workers and management. Alot of heavy lifting and tight spots, but the pay and the finish product made it all worth while. I enjoy fast paced jobs that make you think and keep you on your toes.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Local 134 IBEW?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Local 134 IBEW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits