Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Daily Scrum Meetings
Support multiple teams & roles
Every Friday Off
Production team lead (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 22, 2017
-Im a team lead out of west coast, my management or located east coast its very heard to communicate when they are 3 hours ahead of me, can't get any support with materials to complete my job.
I get the run around for what I need.
Pros
no fun
Cons
no fun
Lockheed - stable and many locations
Multifunctional Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VASeptember 21, 2017
This company is a great place to develop the foundations of what can go on to be a very strong career in program management and planning. Absorbed everything I could while I was working here.
Not a fun place
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 21, 2017
I hated this job I worked so hard to get it . Was making less money if you are a women. that was not right and everybody was doing some kind of drug, that made it difficult to do my job . The manager was never around,and when they were they what were joking around like they were your friends not your boss . Did have good lunch room.
Was not told that if there was a fire that I would be dead number one is to protect the data.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Productive fun place to work
Manufacturing Coordinator, GSE Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CASeptember 20, 2017
My typical day at LMA was assigning staff weekly work assignments, maintain budgets and schedules, perform mentoring, training and daily work assignments.
Pros
Great staff
Great atmosphere
UCF CWEP Student (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2017
Great internship with real tasks and great people. I was given the opportunity to run meetings and interact with upper management which has helped me build confidence in public speaking.
Fast paced workplace
Structures Assembler Sr (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 20, 2017
This was a fast paced work environment. It was challenging and stressful at times. The people were friendly and helpful. Management was decent. Having every other Friday off was nice.
Stressful environment
Software Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COSeptember 19, 2017
Very stressful environment filled with people who did not care about the job and people who were unwilling to change 20+ years of old/bad/outdated practices.
Lockheed martin was great
Help Desk Lead/ Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 19, 2017
After 15 years Lockheed decided to only handle contracts that brought in a certain amount of money per contract year. I worked on a small contract, and although Lockheed didn't accept the contract another year, they had someone working with us and the Navy to find another company who would pick up the contract. They found an 8A company who would benefit from a contract like the Navy contract
Pros
everything a great place to work
Cons
if anything, its very competative. if your not competative you might find it stressful
good place to work
radio bench assembler (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 19, 2017
good place to work, good pay, don't know how the 9/80 workweek is, was gone before it was implemented, seems workplace environment has changed somewhat in recent years.
Pay was great but the managment was poor
Electro Mechanical Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 19, 2017
I was harassed by a certain individual and when I went through the proper channels with management, nothing was done to rectify the situation and I ended up leaving when my contract was up. I was extremely disappointed in the NON-handling of the situation.
Pros
pay is good
Cons
poor management
productive and fun workplace
Aircraft Assembler (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 19, 2017
A typical day at Lockheed is just working,learning new things and great times.The management there is understanding and very helpful.The most enjoyable part of my job was the knowledge and experience I gained.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
no permanent position
A good company to work for.
Fuel Systems Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTSeptember 19, 2017
Had a good time working for Lockheed Martin there at Hill AFB, Utah.
All of the co-workers are very good mechanics and fun to work alongside.
Had to leave, gave the manager a 60 days notice due to a family hardship (wife had medical issues).
Summer intern
Multi-Functional Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 18, 2017
Program was relocating so there was not much room for growth. Manager left a week after I got onboarded for maternity leave. Deported manager didn't really manage me much and half the time I didn't know what I was doing. Culture is very depressing, team were not welcoming and people aren't very helpful. Dumped a lot of "busy" work on intern.
review
Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 18, 2017
Over the last 12 years’ knowledge, skills, and experience has been focused in the following growth areas: Quality Assurance, Program Control, Proposal Management, Project Administration, Project Scheduling, Proposal Capture, Business Process Planning and Improvement, Cross company and small business collaboration, Small Business Strategic Partnering/Relationships Planning, and Operations Administration.
Great Company
Engineering Planner, Sr (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJSeptember 18, 2017
Great Company to work for. enjoy working for the company, just looking for a change of pace. Still looking for additional growth opportunities within the company and outside of company.
Benefits
Cons
Change of pace
Work at Lockheed Martin
Staff System Software Engineer, Senior (Former Employee) –  Newton, PASeptember 18, 2017
a typical day at work started at 06:30 and ended at 18:30. I learned about satellite assembly, testing, and integration. I learned about big data and working with teams. The management in general was well informed, flexible, and helpful. Workplace culture are inclusive. The hardest part of the job was leaving Newton PA. The most enjoyable part of the job was successfully completing a task and watching it work.
Pros
The experence, the people, and the challenge.
Cons
Pay raises
Good place to work for.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, UTSeptember 18, 2017
It was a good atmosphere friendly Place.I make kits for c-130, f -16, I also do breakdown of parts then we send them up to the base. I also help with receiving. so when Fed Ex or UPS come in we get boxes and envelopes and we open them up for receiving.When it not busy which is kind of Seldom I take out the garbage, sweeping. the supervisor is really good to get along with.
Pros
have luncheons
Cons
no pay raises
excellant
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 18, 2017
Lockheed Martin is an excellent company to work for! they have excellent benefits! They treat their people well. They have BBQ for the company employees and their families!
Pros
Always works
Cons
Always work
Great Place to Work
Administrative Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Lockheed Martin is all about inclusion and work/life balance. It's a great place to work with ambitious, intelligent people that love the Aerospace Industry.
Pros
Great Pay/Work Life Balance
Cons
Benefits could be better for a large company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval