Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Found 6,081 reviews matching the search See all 6,383 reviews
n/a
MRP Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 23, 2018
Great atmosphere and competitive salary . Diverse and inclusive work space. many opportunities to grow and advance your career . great benefits . Managers that are willing to help you grow and advance
Strong company with great culture
Finance Director (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 23, 2018
Strong company with a culture of accountability and ownership. Their philosophy was run it like you own it. They provided an environment of independence and autonomy but focused on delivering results.
Work
Systems Engineer II (Current Employee) –  orlando flOctober 23, 2018
Its okay. Its hard to move around and you have to switch departments to get promoted. The best part is the flex schedule but you are asked to work overtime often
Pros
Job security
Cons
Pay, benefits, management
Very Good
Senior Technician, Specialist (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COOctober 22, 2018
Training for special jobs was non-existent. The job was very interesting. I do not have 150 letters to describe the job at Lockheed Martin Space company.
Worked on a contract
Maintenance Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cannon AFB, NMOctober 22, 2018
Working on a contract is different than working in a facility. We were contracted to deploy for the contract so you were subjected to working tours in a deployed location. You have to be prepared for a life on the road. In return you are compensated well and you work a 4 month on 4 month off schedule, so your off time is your own time to do as you wish. You have to be a self motivated individual with the ability to travel to overseas areas. It was a great place to work and a very rewarding job.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Extended periods away from home
Bad health care
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 22, 2018
Lockheed used to have a good health care program but it’s recently been changed and is now useless. Might as well not have insurance unless you have a major problem.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Big company with the baggage that goes with it
Better Pay
Program Planner (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutOctober 22, 2018
Good company to work for with great benefits. Underpaid though for the time I put in every week and the level of work I perform. Would recommend in general though.
rewarding
Solderer/Assembler (Former Employee) –  White Sands Missile Range, NMOctober 22, 2018
my first electronic job and went in blind, no experience what so ever, but had an amazing lead who took a chance on me and taught me how to solder and read color codes on resistors, etc.
i have only worked at one Lockheed and it left me with great memories
Pros
health care
Cons
long commute
Fun and productive environment
Instrumentation Technician (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 22, 2018
Challenging and fast paced environment. Aircraft technology was complex, but intuitive and made a work day feel accomplished. Facilities were adequate and felt safe.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Benefits and pay could be better
Well Enough
Systems Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAOctober 22, 2018
I liked the company and the people well enough. I imagine everything varies wildly by location and contract. Taking the wrong opportunity may pigeon-hole you into a career path you didn't want, depending on your connections.
Overall great place to broaden career experience
Aeronautical Engineer Senior (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 21, 2018
Lots of great training opportunities and benefits. Great place for networking. Many different opportunities to explore new career paths. Many locations throughout the country
Company is flexible and structured with many opportunities
Multi Functional Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 21, 2018
Company is flexible and structured with many opportunities. Lots of training options. Great employee discounts on many services. Lots of unique and challenging work
One the best places to secure and nice people to work
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 20, 2018
The Lockheed Martin the best places to work I have the best supervisor and the best people coworker.

This places is very professional to work when you start and the morning I have the best experiences I had
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Lockheed
Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 20, 2018
Its a good place to work if you have the right manager., its also a good place for advancement placement. most enjoyable part is the 9 hours work day with every other Friday off.
Nice place to work
Fellow (Current Employee) –  Valley Forge, PAOctober 20, 2018
Ability to learn new things each day
Government contract work requires a great deal of flexibility
ability to move to a new job once current job is completed
Pros
interesting work, free coffee
Cons
Long days, understaffed for required work
Engineer
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 19, 2018
good place for young engineers to work. lot of opportunities. i review drawings. work can get a bit boring. Traveling can get very hectic sometimes...
professional fast pace call center
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 19, 2018
Easy to work for however they were government contracted so our job was not secure. they had excellent benefits but it started to change for the worse. They did lots of office events and employee appreciation.
Pros
free lunches when working overtime
Cons
hard to get approved time off
This company is unethical
Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Luke AFB, AZOctober 19, 2018
I was denied interviewing for a salary Security Administrator position after I got into an argument with LM Human Resources about their unethical practices. I filed an EEO complaint because they give preference to females. Less than two weeks later, I was "laid off" because they did away with my position (despite having funding for it until next year). At the time of being laid off, they had 4 open Security Administrator positions available. I was already doing the job of a security administrator in order to pick up the slack from everyone jumping ship from LM. Simply put, management there sucks, and the human resources people are unethical. This company is only about filling their own pockets and doesn't care about its employees.
Excellent place to work for
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 18, 2018
Outstanding, company to work for if you get an opportunity stick with it. I had the privilege to work for them as a sub contractor , if I was to receive another offer, I’d definitely except it.
Laptop Refresh Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 18, 2018
Very professional, but not micromanagedl. Reminded me a lot of my military days - no nonsense attitude, but as long as the job gets done nobody harasses you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K
42.3K
31.1K

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight