LockNet Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and pretty relaxed place to work.
Key and core production (Current Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYAugust 10, 2018
I have never worked at a place that takes care of their employees like Locknet. We just had an appreciation week and it was filled with lots of goodies. Everday we had something different. Monday was kona Ice so everyone could enjoy sno-cones. Tuesday we had an artist come in and draw cartoon characters of everyone. Wednesday we had the food truck so we all got a free lunch on company time, plus we got to play with the virtual reality headsets. Thursday we had breakfast made by all the managers. Friday we all got massages at work and then after work they had rented out the bowling alley so everyone could bring their families out and bowl and eat an unlimited supplies of pizza and cookies and soft drinks. It was really a fun time. They offer you free health and vision insurance and the day you start working you start building paid time off. Usually once every few weeks they hire a food truck to come out and all the employees eat free! The management is very pro active. I am in my 50s and I have never felt more appreciated for doing my job, so in return I do the best to my ability. More companies could learn from Locknet.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, you can wear comfortable clothes. One big family.
Must love dogs and drama
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYJuly 8, 2018
Hard work isn't rewarded unless you're with the in group and that waxes and wanes like the tide. Someone with a more social approach to the work environment that knows how to thrive in that setting will do well but I've always thought it was funny that your family would have to make an appointment to see where you work (on the inside) but if you have fleas and a tail the door is wide open.
Pros
Free food from vendors and management
Cons
No raises, way too much drama, incompetent supervisors
New management
Employee (Current Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYMay 24, 2018
New customer service manager is a micro manager and coming from a non employee environment has caused the employees to feel uncomfortable with their jib security
Productive and fun workplace
Welder and operator (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYMay 17, 2018
I would start work at 7 am. The welders would get their jobs for the day. Our team lead would pull the parts that was need for our work load. Then we would begin to complete the task for the day. When we finish the days jobs. Then we would begin to start on the next day.
Pros
Hour Lunch, Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Short Breaks, Hot Warehouse
It was fun environment.
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYJune 28, 2017
This company really valued its employees, upper management were amazing but once it trickled down to area management they were very rude and didn't want to see you advance within the company
Official response from LockNet
July 3, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We will certainly dig into this, as we truly do want to promote from within!

Fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYJune 27, 2017
Overall a great place to work. Everything was enjoyable because of the coworkers. Enjoyed everyone I worked with. Very productive and close to home. However it was only temp to hire.
Great Work Life Balance
Service Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYApril 10, 2017
Work life balance is great. They are very accommodating if you have something come up during the day whether it's a doctor's appointment, kids get sick at school, or something else you need to just work around.
Pros
work environment
productive and fun work environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYJuly 5, 2014
Great management team, and good on the job training. A really good team atmosphere.
Pros
Strong leadership in management
Cons
compensation could be better
Nice Client, Poor payer
Freelance Business Development (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 20, 2014
Did freelance business lead generation for Locknet. They were slow to pay me.
Official response from LockNet
April 17, 2017

This review is for the software company LockNet IT Solutions in WI.

Family business
Architectural Door and Hardware Estimator/Asst (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYApril 24, 2012
I worked for LockNet for 5 years. I absolutely loved it for the first four years and then I changed jobs to a different department. I wasn't happy with my limitations in this department so I started looking for another job where I could advance but was let go when the management found out I was looking.
Pros
family oriented business, other employees were almost like family.
Cons
it is a family run business, and family comes first.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LockNet. Our community is ready to answer.

LockNet Reviews by Location