LOEB ELECTRIC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  5th AnenueJune 18, 2018
Heaven for bid if you have a family emergency because the next day you come in to work, you will have a write up waiting for you. Poor management that treat others very poorly. They expect your life to revolve around Loeb. Worst place I have ever worked in my life.
Pros
Free donuts on Friday.
Cons
The people are good to work with.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 19, 2018
You must be a problem solver to work there, because you are given very little direction. Flexibility is key since you don't what you will be doing from day to day.
Pros
free shirts and coats
Cons
turnover rate is high
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 12, 2018
Great place and environment to work at . Steady paced job with flexible hours. The pay could be a little more other then that this has to be the best warehouse I have worked at.
Fun job and amazing people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 31, 2018
Donuts ever friday, food truck on wednesdays, great health care benefits & paid time off, even better 401k plan! Great pay! Everyone I work with are so nice and understanding! The owner you see on the regular basis so it's not your average corporate job. Anyone who gets a job at Loeb is lucky and blessed to have such an amazing offer in life!
Pros
friendly staff, free food, discounts on giftcards.
Cons
nothing!
Okay place
Warhouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 8, 2017
Okay place to work if you dont mind the horrible hours and the favoritism. Dusty environment so if you have allergies dont work here. Some managers are cool but the main ones aren’t
Pros
Benefits, some good people
Cons
Hours suck, management is lackluster
Good place
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 27, 2017
The company is a great place to work with awesome people. I started out as an intern then started working there after my internship while attending graduate school.
Good work//life balance with family company
Service Leader (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 25, 2017
I have been with Loeb Lighting Services/Loeb Electric for about 1.5 years. Its a growing organization that provided me an opportunity with good work/life balance. While it is not a perfect employer, show me one that is. I have been treated well and allowed to share thoughts and opinions openly. I love my co-workers and management works hard to provide the best culture possible.
Pros
Good work/life balance, open to my opinions
Cons
Can sometimes be stressful due to deadlines
Horrible place wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you work for Loeb Electric! Loeb lighting and the projects team Management is horrible
Employee (Current Employee) –  Loeb Lighting Columbus,OhioMay 12, 2017
Management needs to be re-evaluated I highly doubt they are educated enough to handle this kind of business let alone the employees. God forbid you don't allow them to treat you like a three yr old and stand up for yourself ! They have lost valuable dedicated team members over the pure ignorance of poor Management! When you have dedicated 10- 12- even 18 yr employees that have been fired or walked away that says something! Oh and let's not forget some Management will go beyond to get the HR manager fired! It's a circus there! Stay far far away from anything this place has to offer!
Good environment to work in.
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 22, 2015
A typical day at Loeb is being very active and fast paced with all of your accounts to keep up with the activity that comes in throughout the day and the previous night after hours.
Pros
Freedom to get your work done.
Cons
Having to work on call throughout the month.
Good culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 8, 2015
Excellent place to work. Good sense of family and definitely likes to have fun. Management is ok but there are working on improvement to the management staff.
Pros
Flexible