Loews Corporation Careers and Employment
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
- Headquarters667 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10065
Between PTO, sick days, health, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, the benefits are undeneiably good. Not to mention 401k, job advancement opportinuties.Overall best company ive worked for
Bartender in Orlando, FL
on October 28, 2020
not great conditions very unorganized high turnover rate strenuous labor hours are bad guests are very rude strict attendance policy training is at 6am and mandatory
Lifeguard in Orlando, FL
on February 12, 2022
best work environment to work with your subordinates and managerial level positions . management is best in terms of employee benefits and employee care.
Server in new orleans
on April 20, 2020
Atypical work day working with this company was easy going. The personalities of my former co-workers were uplifting and happy. Peaceful environment to work in.
Cashier/Customer Service in Phillipsburg, NJ
on February 20, 2020
I was very happy working at Loews Corporation. The department was very friendly and cooperative to all of the co-workers. A consistent atmosphere and very friendly.
Secretary in New York, NY
on January 5, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Insights from 14 Indeed users who have interviewed with Loews Corporation within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about two weeks
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Loews Corporation