Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,835 reviews
Slave labor and sexual harassment
Cocktail Server (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 15, 2019
I could write a 10 page essay over how badly I was mistreated as an employee at Logan's Roadhouse. I worked for this company for about 4 years, and there was never a time that I was happy or fulfilled by working at this restaurant. I was sexually harassed and bullied by someone that worked there and it was only until I complained about this person that they decided to train him to be a bartender. The kitchen staff were actually hard working people, but the kitchen was so small and the restaurant was so big that the kitchen couldn't keep up with orders. There would be two parties of 20 in the restaurant, plus about 40 tables and the bar would be full and there would be two guys on the grill.. lol. Really take that in for a second..

When I finally had enough of the sexual harassment at this location, I decided to transfer to another store and it was actually worse. I had to start from the bottom at this location, which meant getting a section in the back of the restaurant where most people left with $30 a night. Also, the sidework there took about an hour to do and then you had to sweep your section and roll silverware so getting out of there meant spending about 2 hours working your butt off for $2.13 an hour. That's not even legal.

In the end, I have nothing. Nothing impressive to put on my resume for this job, no money saved, no good memories, just a bunion on my foot from improper shoes and regret for deciding to work here. Take my advice and DO ANYTHING ELSE.
Pros
half off food
Cons
horrible managers, kitchen understaffed
Great place for college students
Server Assistant/Busser (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 14, 2019
This was my favorite place to work.
The staff was amazing and the fast paced atmosphere always kept me going. They offer training and many chances to advance in the company.
The hours were flexible and the days off were rotated on weekends. Due to the high volume of customers, tips were always a surprise at the end of the night.
The uniform was comfortable and you could purchase options for shirts and hats. I was younger when I worked here and it was also my first place of employment in high school. I would go back again anytime.
Pros
Teamwork, advancement, training
Cons
N/a
serving job
Server (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNJanuary 14, 2019
I liked working a Logan's Roadhouse. It's a fun environment and the management was willing to work around my school schedule. This location wasn't as busy as I was hoping when I applied .
Sucks
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GAJanuary 11, 2019
Your breaks are 20 minutes, or you will be expected to eat there. Once you're almost done, you're expected to start working again. It's very inconsistent.
Cons
Horrible management consistentcy. Favorites are played.
Nice place to work
Senior General Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 9, 2019
I truly enjoyed my time working with this company, although it is important to mention that I worked for a small franchise group and not corporate run locations.
Support Staff
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNJanuary 9, 2019
Lack of Support Staff. Not able to keep consistency for guest. Management Team were not on the same page most of the time. No real culture of a brand
Fast-paced but enjoyable
Server (Current Employee) –  Summerville, SCJanuary 9, 2019
Extremely fast-paced and very busy all the time. Minimal breaks if any but everyone worked well together. Tip money helped compensate for the amount of work required. Very enjoyable staff!
Pros
Occasional food and great money in tips
Cons
Short or no breaks.
Logans
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Macomb, MIJanuary 9, 2019
There was alot of money to be made. Very fast pace environment. Better to have patience and drive as the hours can get a little demanding as well as the work.
Great entry level serving position
Server (Former Employee) –  Triadelphia, WVJanuary 9, 2019
Logan's was very easy to learn and a great pace for a first time server. even without any serving experience they gave me a chance and i loved my management team. highly recommend this job for anyone just starting their serving career.
Pros
great team and management
Cons
can be slow which will result in low tips
Poorly ran
Grill Cook (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJanuary 8, 2019
The workers just go and do whatever they want
The managers are always missing when you need them l
Favoritism
Work gets piled in to the few reliable ones, while the lazy ones just stand anrownd talking
The managers are always on a power trip
Pros
Free food once in a while
Cons
Too much work for what they pay
It sucks
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 8, 2019
Management was terrible didn’t care about employees never gave me hours even as a good worker people are lazy management doensnt care because they are too disgusting food quality roaches everywhere
Pros
50% off lunch
Cons
A lot
n/a
Server Trainer/Cook (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 7, 2019
fun atmosphere fun place to work and everyone is great and team work is a must and is great. management is great they very friendly and caring. i met a people.
Good Company
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXJanuary 7, 2019
Didn't work here too long but i did enjoy working for them.Good hours. Friendly staff. Kind and caring management. there is not much more i can say. i did make some good quality friends.
left to do jobs that require more help
Expo/Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 5, 2019
Time management skills. Lots of labor. Poor management. Not enough staff. lots of homeless people around the establishment. bad location. lots of shortcuts.
Pros
lots of growth and experience
Cons
always a disappointment
Fun and fast paced
Server (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 5, 2019
Loved working here... the people were great and compensation was a dorect reflection of your preformance.
Clean up and sideeork takes a while but if you can set up a time frame and get a routine you'll have it easy
Speed of service
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJanuary 5, 2019
Fast pace, keep smiling,friendly to customers,polite to customers,speed of service,welcoming customers &always remember customers are right at all times.
I love my job I loving helping people and seeing others happy
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 4, 2019
My job is to greet people make sure that I can help if they need it and just make sure there happy my ability to succeed is high I accomplish everything on time and I know My Manger will tell anyone how good of a job I do at work.
Great Co-Workers
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INJanuary 3, 2019
The coworkers that I had while working at Logans were hands down the best people I've ever met. everyone is so accepting and really good at communicating with others. Management is very poor, manager loved to pick on the girls a lot more than the guys. Theres nothing very hard about the job, its just tiring and can be sometimes stressful.
Pros
Fun Co-Workers, Discounts
Cons
Hour Shortage, Low Pay
Very Stressful
Hostess/ Server (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJanuary 2, 2019
I enjoyed working at Logans Roadhouse for the customers.The managment and taxes on your income are a downfall.You claim 100 percent of your tips and often make 30 dollars or less for 20 plus hours of work on your paycheck.
Logan's Roadhouse
Server (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXDecember 31, 2018
The average day at Logan's: You would arrive for your shift between 4-6. The restaurant would begin to get busy around 5:30 and would usually die down around 9, then remain steady until a hour before close.

I learned how to communicate and keep customers happy (my income depended on it) Keep track of cash (any lost money came out of your pocket) and get along with up to 20 coworkers.

I loved the management at Logan's, they understood that live can happen and that school always came first. They would quickly help resolve any issues I or customers had.

The hardest part of the job for me was getting triple sat (three tables seated in my section at same time) I was generally successful even when I would be triple sat, but it put a lot of strain on me and restricted the amount of attention I could give each table.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the comradely. I enjoyed the people I worked with. They made the job fun and I looked always forward to seeing them.
Pros
Good food, notable restaurant, fun co-workers
Cons
Income dependent on good will of others, highway construction kills restaurant (reason I had to leave)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Logan's Roadhouse.

Powered by Comparably