Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Working with Employees
Server Assistant/ Host (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 26, 2018
It is hard to maintain a sane mentality when working with some of the employees. Some days would be decent; most days it would be nerve-racking. working with a very inefficient team can take a toll on me.
Pros
40% discount
Cons
no raise of pay
fun place to work
Expo (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2018
i enjoyed working at Logan's just wish my supervisors had better conflict solving skills. It was a fun place to work very fast paced and there was always something new to do...
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
management
Culture has declined over the years
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMay 24, 2018
Began as a great place to work, but consistently went downhill due to corporate instability and lack of training. Would have stayed but this location was left out on multiple crucial information systems needed to run more efficiently.
Pros
Free manager meals, decent benefits
Cons
Overworked, underappreciated, underpaid, lack of general management
Choose Wisely
Server (Former Employee) –  Muscle Shoals, ALMay 24, 2018
As a customer of Logans prior to working at Logan's, I absolutely loved the environment. Excellent services majority of the time. Howerver, being an employee was a completely different story. Management was horrible and showed favoritism to more seasoned/vet servers.
Very productive
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMay 20, 2018
Very productive environment to work. Relaxed communtiy type of job. The people are nice and friendly. Easy job to learn. The work experience is one of the best.
This place helped me grow. And gave me an opportunity to grow.
Server (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 18, 2018
If you are willing to be coached, learn and grow there is opportunity at Logan’s. Although there were obstacles, as there is in every job, you must be willing to push through. I was able to be myself with my customers, developing relationships. That is what customer service is all about.
Pros
You can make good money as a server/ bartender
Good Place overall
Line Cook, Expo, and Waiter (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMay 16, 2018
Not a bad place to work for temporary. Would not recommend long term due to lack of advancement opportunity. They do go through management about ever six months
I have learned so many skills that helped prepare me for my future career!
Bartender and Server (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 15, 2018
Throughout my 4+ years working at Logans Roadhouse, I have learned so many skills that helped prepare me for my future career. I have made great friends and have learned so much for my managers on how to become a great leader.
Logans
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKMay 14, 2018
Logan’s roadhouse is a good job to work for when you starting out young you make a lot of tips at night time not so much during the day but it all adds up
Logan's Roadhouse
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNMay 14, 2018
Logan's was a great experience for me. I learned fast pace moving on expo learned to cook different dishes and dress them the way it was ordered. The people was great I had an awesome time with the team I worked with. Very good experience.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Breaks sometimes none if busy
Fun place to work, just work hard
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCMay 10, 2018
It's a pretty nice place to work, especially as a first job. If you get hired there, expect to work hard on every shift. Holiday season is pretty crazy and hectic, but nothing that some hard work cannot do.
Fun work place,
BOH Team Member, cook, prep,etc.. (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 9, 2018
Fun atmosphere, fast paced and good food. Can be stressful at times but the friendly staff will give you the most dine in experience you deserve and come back to
Bad Place to Work
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 8, 2018
Logan's will keep offering a promotion and dangle it in front of your face to keep you working hard. Management was also rude to employees and talked down to them.
Very fun and competitive or at least when i was a server, we would compete with other stores
Server/ Frycook (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKMay 6, 2018
Logan's roadhouse was a very fun and different expereience when I first started, I never thought as my first server job I would have regulars, which are people who come in just to see me, this very nice and elderly couple would always ask the host if I was working, that's one thing I did miss after I went into the kitchen, I caught on quick in the kitchen and at times was overwhelmed but I pushed though, whenever I talked to my boss about getting a raise for my experience in the kitchen, I also ran salads when No one was on the schedule and expo on slow days, after I didn't get a raise I asked if I could be put back on the floor as a server, unfortunately that didn't happen since No one could cover kitchen and I was waiting for a replacement for 4 months, it occurred to me I was being overworked and underpaid, I put my time in but since nothing was gonna change I put my two weeks in.
Great fun work place loved working there
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasMay 4, 2018
Logans is an upbeat en energetic place to work. Everyone worked together to make sure we had a smooth shift they also offered half off all our meals as well as for family. They have an open door policy which came in extremely handy.
Pros
Half off discount
Cons
No breaks constantly on your feet
It was a decent job
Server, Bartender, Management in Training (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LAMay 4, 2018
The front of house management was great at being able to provide a decent work environment and for helping to put a stop to any and all complaints within the staff.
Fast Paced
Server (Current Employee) –  Bristol, VAMay 3, 2018
Logan's is a fast paced work environment that at times can be stressful. You work for tips so it can be an up and down industry and you have to take the good with the bad.
Summary
Pantry Chef (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 1, 2018
Was a great first time job. Teaches you many things. Some managers were firm but understanding in their teachings and ways. Place sadly closed down here in the area so no further comments.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short Breaks
Eh.
cook (Current Employee) –  Harlingen,TxApril 28, 2018
Not a great place. Not really any room for advancement. Always an outside hire. Overworked is never appreciated and any kind of rest is meet with why aren't you working. Kind of a toxic environment.
fast paced work place
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INApril 28, 2018
Working at Logans was very stressful and chaotic at times. I am thankful that i am a quick learner and was able to catch on to everything quickly. I enjoyed being a server.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.3

2.1Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight