Logansport Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

This place encourages new employees and you always have people/resorces to help you succeed in your career
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INNovember 4, 2018
A typical day at work would be getting your patient assignment and report. You check your patients and introduce yourself. Next would be checking the MAR for currents medications due, administration of medication and assessments of your patients.

Management is supportive and does not hold back with compliments on a job well done

Culture is respected

The hardest part of the job is being responsible for a patients life and making correct assessments in order to provide good care. Also, the unpredictability of what will happen every shift is stressful

I most enjoy when I know I did a good job and my patients are a little better from my care on that shift. I also enjoy my coworkers
Pros
Great benifits, supportive managment and staff, fast paced
Cons
unpredictable nights, hard work, low census call offs
ok place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Peru, INSeptember 26, 2018
office lead, order supplies, triage phone calls, enter patient info. take vitals, administer immunizations, phlebotomy, obtain EKG's, assist provider with procedures.
Pros
close to home.
Cons
constant management change.
Travel nurse while here
RN (Former Employee) –  Logansport, INMarch 8, 2018
I only worked here for a couple of contracts as a travel nurse and the management and the staff were exceptionally nice and helpful. Great dept to work for.
Family centered atmosphere
ICU Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INAugust 24, 2017
LMH is a small community hospital which allows the staff to know each other and many of the clients. Management works hard to understand what the needs of staff and patients are, and make changes as they can. The environment is friendly and centered around caring for one another as well as the patients.