Logansport Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Logansport Memorial Hospital reviews

Great benefits!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INDecember 13, 2018
LMH is a great place to work with awesome comraderie among staff members. Great learning environment where you can sharpen your nursing skills. There is great exposure to all kinds of illnesses and the patients vary from a few days old to 99 years old.
Pros
Medical procedures are 100% covered by insurance
Cons
Mandatory on call when low census

Other Logansport Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Logansport, IN 46947January 17, 2019
Overall I had a great experience at Logansport Memorial Hospital. I was able to work with a lot of great people and learn a lot of important traits to further my job career.
This place encourages new employees and you always have people/resorces to help you succeed in your career
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INNovember 4, 2018
A typical day at work would be getting your patient assignment and report. You check your patients and introduce yourself. Next would be checking the MAR for currents medications due, administration of medication and assessments of your patients.

Management is supportive and does not hold back with compliments on a job well done

Culture is respected

The hardest part of the job is being responsible for a patients life and making correct assessments in order to provide good care. Also, the unpredictability of what will happen every shift is stressful

I most enjoy when I know I did a good job and my patients are a little better from my care on that shift. I also enjoy my coworkers
Pros
Great benifits, supportive managment and staff, fast paced
Cons
unpredictable nights, hard work, low census call offs