Logic PD Employee Reviews

N/a
Process Operator I (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJune 6, 2018
It is a very stressful place to work. Too much of expectation on the production floor. Too much of rules to follows at the since time. Overall, I do enjoy my work and my co-workers.
Assembly and shipping
Process Operator II (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNApril 2, 2018
I mostly worked in shipping where we packaged circuit boards. We checked serial numbers and work history. Scanned paper work and made packing slips. The people that work there are all very talented in assembly.
Pros
Learn new things all the time.
Cons
Management change
great place to work people are friendly
Quality inspector/Machine Operator/Safety Auditor (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 27, 2018
I enjoyed working there because everyone works hard but we have fun but we always get the job done. I just hate the fact they the supervisors play favorite to some employees and that's how they move up the positions. but I guess that's how it works in manufacturing you have to play favorites or what they call kissing someone's behind. Training there was horrible. I didn't get the proper training to get my job done right. I had to learn by progressing on my own. and then asking questions over and over. I wish they have a better management system.
Pros
breaks are good
Cons
we all want better health care
Death Spiral
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 17, 2018
Having worked at this company for 11 years it was difficult to observe the negative changes since the primary leadership left the company. It has been in a toxic decline ever since. High and rapid management turn over at operational levels has translated to constant change when the new replacements come on board, some changes are good and some not so good. The line employees experience the most impact with the changes. Needless to say freq. changes at the mgmt. level translates to a company that is struggling. Plant and support location closures along with consolidation obviously led to staff reductions. Within my own department I observed a 50% reduction in a one year period. When new management came in after these reductions they established goals based on historical data and previous expectations. Six months later I was let go for not meeting targets. My previous performance reviews were excellent as well as targets. When this was brought to their attention it apparently didn't matter - guess I was an under performer for 10 1/2 years and nobody noticed, including me.

If your looking for a company with long term strategic outlook posed for growth this is not the place for you - without question they are on a death spiral.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stressful and unrealistic targets
Fun but unsteady
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 6, 2018
The people there are great and you will find nothing else about it. I am completely pro Logic PD, but looking back, there was no such thing as security. As hard as I tried to help the company in every fashion I could, it was not enough.
I did my job the best I could
Manufacturing Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 15, 2018
Great place to work both days, nights & weekends I recommend to anyone who looking for a great job. Great benefits & great personnel to work with and enjoyed my time there.
Manufacturing Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 10, 2018
Repaired feeders, calibrated torque drivers, SMT feeder tables, ordered parts, assisted in building maintenance and manufacturing related equipment issues
Pros
Cons
Long commute from my home
Review
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 10, 2017
Logic PD has gone through a lot of changes in the past few years. During the time that I was there, I enjoyed the management and culture. It slowly digressed with poor leaders. I understand they are not doing well and it would not be a place I would recommend for someone to work.
nice place to work
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Montevideo, MN 56265October 19, 2017
They closed the plant, product moved to Mexico. The plant was making good money. The management locally was good, CEO did need want to relate with them.
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
bad CEO
Family
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNAugust 23, 2017
Work at logic it was like a family. They pushed for all parts of the manufacturing process including but not limited to engineering, manufacturing, quality, shipping, and sale to communicate and strive to have to best finished product they together can produce.
Clean work environment
Manufacturing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Montevideo, MNAugust 17, 2017
Enjoyed my co workers. Clean and quiet work environment. Safe work areas. Friendly atmosphere. Top heavy in upper management. Makes changes without consulting those that work on the product floor.
I love my job at Logic as Senior Quality Inspector.
Senior Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJune 19, 2017
I have more than 10 years experiences as Quality Inspector I love my job at Logic. I like the work hours Monday to Thursday 10 hours shift but I need to get what I deserve. I want to expand my experiences to other company and I want to learn new procedures, new products at your company. I don’t want to stay in the same spot. I want to continue on for the next step. I am look forward to learning to new things in your company. Especially, team player is best for me.
Pros
30 minutes lunch hour
Cons
I only got 10 minutes break.
The people are nice and help each other.
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNApril 16, 2017
I love people there, both management team and non-management team. They are so nice and handy. They share experience to each other, and figure out how to make things faster and right.
Pros
Learn many kind of things. The company provides a lot of training to the employee.
Cons
It's not easy to move up to a higher position.
Started great, ended less then ideal.
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 29, 2016
Great teammates, but executive leadership seemed to struggle to retain talent in management roles.

Struggled to grow and close new business deals.
Constant Change
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 13, 2016
Direction of the company was constantly changing. Focus was on reducing cost not growing the company. Management was constantly turning over.
logic pd
Solder Line lead (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 9, 2016
use to be a good place to work. Now with a lot of good people leaving, its not a place to feel secure about the future. To many turn over. CEO doesn't care about the employees.
Pros
Coworkers are great, benefits are pretty good.
Cons
turnovers, CEO doesn't care for his employees
never recommend
Materials (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJuly 18, 2016
I would never recommend people to apply for a job here. The management only caters to the few employees that will give all of their "off" time to the company. Those few employees would bring paperwork home and work all weekend and evenings... but only paid for Monday - Friday. It was a stressful company to work for. I spent many years there and it started out very good (under a different company name and a great CEO)
People warned me that I would be laid off someday - as that is what that company does. It was true, i made it thru many lay-offs until finally it was my turn. I have not encountered stress like that since i worked there.
I am so happy now that I work for a company that cares for their employees.
Pros
a big lunch room, free water, coffee
Cons
High stress
Fun place to work with a wide variety of projects.
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 3, 2016
I learned a great deal working here. Each day brought a new set of challenges which forced me to grow in ways I did not anticipate. There was a constant need to interface with people in other, often very different, roles. That taught me the confidence and interpersonal skills required to be part of a productive team. My co-workers were what made work fun. There are a lot of great people working there.
Pros
Free lunches and wonderful coworkers.
Terrible Work Place
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 24, 2016
CEO and leader are self motivated. Run by a group of under prepared females. Company has laid off over 150 employees in 1 1/2 years. Losing customers, poor BOD and no growth opportunity.
Great engineers but lack of sound business path
Senior Electronic Engineer (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAFebruary 22, 2016
Interesting engineering designs. Lack of a sound business development plan. The new business development plan began with the elimination of the sales department. New new business was realized.