Logic20/20 Employee Reviews

Great culture, great opportunity
Dev Lead (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 6, 2018
Logic20/20 hadn't really been on my radar screen, but an interesting opportunity turned up and I gave it a shot. Opportunities abound at this fast-growing consulting company. Client projects vary, from the fairly pedestrian to cutting edge AI and Data Science. If you can bring a solid set of skills and knowledge to the table, management will put you in position to succeed. Overall, a great experience so far.
Pros
Snacks, Frequent company events
Cons
hectic schedule
Great Company that invests in people
N/A (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 29, 2018
I've been able to work on a wide variety of projects at Logic and collaborate with people across the organization. Leadership truly cares about the people there and are invested in helping them advance your career. There's a strong "culture fit' component to the interview process, with the end result being that you end up working with a lot of driven, talented individuals that care about their team and company.
Fun place to work and grow
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 28, 2018
Logic does a great job of making sure their employees are supported. Whatever it takes to make an employee happy, management will make happen because they know it will show in the work we produce.

Welcoming group of people who all take the time to get to know you.

At Logic you get what you give. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved socially with coworkers, in the community as a volunteer, receive training or learn new skills, and create a career development plan for your future with the company. You just have to take the initiative.
Pros
Great culture, great people, flexible work hours, Pto, great benefits, free parking
Cons
cuthroat work place that pins it's employees against each other
Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 20, 2018
They use stacking system to evaluate their employees. There is also a system of 1:1 with managers to figure out how other employees are doing. they have constantly drove away talent.
Pros
free snacks and fun monthly HH's and activities
Cons
management
August 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We encourage people to advance their careers at Logic20/20, and are proud of our Career Management Program, which not only focuses on working with each employee to support them in their career goals, but also provides a variety of different training opportunities.

We also aim to cultivate a “culture of we”, by building our teams, going above and beyond to help each other, leveraging our individual strengths to benefit the whole and rewarding those who exemplify these qualities.

We apologize that you felt you had a negative experience but appreciate your feedback.

Pretend to be something they’re not
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 24, 2018
Less project work than staff aug work; a revolving door of employees & not much to learn there. They’re all show and not much content. Mediocre at best, though they want to be more, desperately.
Pros
Employees and some of leadership are great people
Cons
Vacation, chances for promotion, some rookie leadership
August 28, 2018

Thank you for your honesty about your experience. Our clients give us high marks for investing in understanding their business and strategically providing value-added services to projects.

We encourage employees to advance their careers through outlining a well-defined career model, providing continual performance feedback, and offering many different opportunities to become more involved in the company. Our career management program supports each employee and provides a variety of different training opportunities.

We are sorry for any negative experience you had and please feel free to provide additional feedback.

Place to avoid
MANAGER, MANAGEMENT CONSULTING (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 19, 2017
Not an environment that supports the promotion of employees, high turn over rate, lacks tools and project support, lacks company culture, lacks cohesiveness amongst employees.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
August 28, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. At Logic20/20 our vision is to be one of the best companies to work for and one of the best companies to do business with. We are a values-driven organization and pride ourselves in our “culture of we” that focuses on creating a team environment. We try to provide as many opportunities as possible for our employees to get involved at work, with social activities outside of work, and in the community.

Each employee prepares a career development plan and we provide mentoring as well as training, leadership, and specific project opportunities to help them achieve their goals. We encourage employees to proactively identify and communicate their career goals and then we work to support them in achieving these goals.

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any poor experiences you had.

Great people with opportunities to learn
Analyst/Developer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 5, 2017
Logic20/20’s core expertise lies in the intersection of business and technology. Our methodical approach, coupled with our deep industry experience and expert knowledge, helps our clients gain the perspective and direction to allow the most simple and efficient outcomes to emerge.
Logic20/20
Partnership Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 11, 2015
Logic is very strategic about building the practice with candidates that are bright and fit the culture of the company.
With few exceptions, great management who really care and try to do the right thing.
This is the place for people who want to work hard and also spend time getting to know their co-workers.
Pros
The people
Cons
paid vacation is only one week for the first year. This includes any sick time.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 30, 2014
Strong leadership, great company culture, great growth opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logic20/20. Our community is ready to answer.

Logic20/20 Reviews by Location