Logicalis Employee Reviews

reasonable stepping stone, not a destination
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHAugust 29, 2018
I really loved the team I worked with here, but they run the company with 70% of the staff they need to actually run the job, and then all we hear about from the executive team is how there's no money. Like...that means you're not charging the actual amount it costs for your product.

In a 6 month period the ENTIRE management team turned over. I'm talking a group of like 15 people, managers, directors and the vice president of the department, all left. Just not stable enough for me, and I have very little faith they can operate the company in a sustainable, profitable way.
It's ok
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHAugust 7, 2018
It's not a horrible job, but management leaves a lot to be desired. Working in the NOC provides you with a schedule where you'll work 12 hour shifts that rotate between 3 days one week and 4 days the next which would make every other week a four day weekend.

However management doesn't seem to understand the kind of work done in the NOC, and we are massively understaffed as a result. We are being given new performance metrics but I don't see how it's possible to meet them with the limited manpower provided.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Low pay, stressful customer interactions
OK place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 31, 2018
The company had some serious management issues when I was there. There were some good folks there to work with but overall, it was difficult. I understand there has been a lot of changes in the management chain since I left so this is based on an older experience.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Poor tools to do my job
Good starter job, don't plan for advancement
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIJune 13, 2018
This isn't the worst place to work, would really like it if there were more room to advance and rewards for high efforts. You really have to move over (to NOC) or move out. You can learn a lot of technical skills, though.
Pros
Certification reimbursement, low expectations.
Cons
Few bonuses, almost no raises, low pay.
Do not work here
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIJune 6, 2018
Upper management at the service desk is terrible to say they least. They said they were very interested in my previous experience and expertise, but then completely dismissed any suggestions to improve their operations. They are stuck in their ways and are intimidated by anyone that had more experience than they do.
Pros
Cons
Terrible upper management
Great place to work if starting out in helpdesk
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MIMay 4, 2018
I worked there and would have to say it was one of my favorite places to work. The management is really caring and works with everything to make sure everything goes smoothly. We would regularly have raffles and free lunches for everyone on the Helpdesk as a way for management to show their appreciation for everyone. I would highly recommend working here for an entry level IT position.
Pros
Free Lunches, Friendly staff and co-workers, modernized building, decent pay
Dynamic work place
Senior Account Executive - Enterprise (Former Employee) –  Southwest RegionApril 27, 2018
Global Company with good goals, good culture. Main focus on IT solutions/services for Healthcare industry and SLED industry. Great diversity in cultures.
Sales led company
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIApril 18, 2018
Many decisions are based around driving sales which leads to over selling and under delivering. Lack of innovation and resistance to change due to employee longevity.

Noticeable effort from HR on training to teach and engage leadership on better employee management and development. However large number of employees acquired through acquisitions and constant change in reorganizations is shown through employee moral.
Ok place to work
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIApril 3, 2018
Logicalis is an ok place to work. It is a very nice upgraded office and salary employees have 30+ vacation days but I believe that is the case so they don't have to give raises or help you grow professionally. They rarely take the advice of their employees and are stuck in their old ways.
Nice training ground
Lead System Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 21, 2018
The company was great for me as far as learning and getting familiar with the systems. I was able to learn a lot from the higher level employees. But it just seems like Logicalis did not like to promote from within the company. Like helpdesk or Tier 1 employees they are stuck in that position almost like forever.
Pros
free lunches and good comapny parties
Cons
no promotions
Strong at the core but near sighted
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNMarch 2, 2018
We were an acquisition and could have been strong if given some support but were not guided nor gave value to our requests on how to generate revenue.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Cut throat and narrow focus
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2018
Had a great time working at Logicalis and would highly recommend the company any interested in IT sales. The team was great, manager was top notch, and overall was a great experience
Tech company looking rapidly expand call center desktop support
Desktop Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 10, 2018
Logicalis is global company with many different roles and positions giving any body with a technical or business role an opportunity for employment. Diverse envirnoment
Pros
Great benefits, paid vacations, friendly co workers
Cons
Short breaks, may have to stay late for you received a call a few minutes before your shift ends
Micro management with never a good review
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Not a company I would recommend to anyone. The management is in constant flux. You are never sure for who exactly you are working. Using vacation or sick time is frowned upon and you are made to feel as if you are doing something wrong.
Pros
Cons
See review
Very nice place
Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  BrazilJanuary 8, 2018
Competent professionals;
Place suitable for work;
Home office;
Professional training;
Career development;
Opportunity for area migration;
Differentiated benefits in the market.
Good people there
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, MIDecember 26, 2017
I did a mouth contact with them and I would or will be looking at apply for a full time job there. Great team work between each other. Manager was very helpful and involved
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
long drive for me
Good
Dev Ops Engineer (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHSeptember 6, 2017
Good work place to explore your knowledge.
I enjoy working with those people.
I like to socialize well and good with my colleagues.
Every is encouraging and professional.
Good company to work for
Internal Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIAugust 19, 2017
I had many responsibilities & enjoyed working with all departments. Company provides great benefits and compensation. Offers training and advancement opportunities.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DELIVERY CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 8, 2017
Logicalis was a great place to work. I enjoyed my time working there. They allowed for a balance of work and "life". The benefits were awesome. I would recommend Logicalis.
Global solution provider
Director of Software Support (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 1, 2017
I enjoyed the time I spent working at Logicalis. I worked with a number of excellent individuals who I learned from. My direct managers were always supportive and provided an excellent work environment.
Pros
Pto, 401K