LogicMonitor Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
The Company
Senior HRIS Consultant (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CADecember 15, 2017
This is a progressive and growing company but there are some basic HR practices/SOPs/rules that need to be established. I enjoyed my tenure and I wish the company well. There is a collaborative yet independent work environment and that is a plus.
Great work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CANovember 9, 2017
Everyone who worked there was extremely social and outspoken. It made for an extremely enjoyable experience just connecting with my coworkers. In addition to this, everyone was extremely motivated to help grow the company, along with increasing their own skills. We had Tech meetings every Friday to learn more about the company culture or some new skill.
Great people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJune 1, 2017
Wonderful location for a tech company, and unbeatable startup culture to work in. Very open to new ideas and hard work recognized. Strongly recommend this company.
Exciting technology
VP of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 23, 2017
Exciting company, great product. Very much a work hard & play hard culture. In a growth phase while they adjust to attract more service providers and add features to the service so they can replace the more established legacy products.
Pros
401K, gym membership
Cons
Santa Barbara centric, very little delegated responsibility
Rapidly Growing/Great Culture
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 18, 2017
Great company culture, some growing pains as well. Rapidly developing new features for their SaaS product. The entire team works very well together to help everyone be successful.
Engaging and unique tech start-up
Level II Software Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CANovember 22, 2014
I currently work full-time as a support engineer at a startup technology company called Logic Monitor, Inc. We are a SAAS/cloud-based hosted network monitoring solution based in Santa Barbara, California. I work daily integrating our product with templates to monitor different business & consumer networking equipment, properly investigating & reporting bugs in our product, and providing technical configuration support for our highly-involved product & various customer networking devices & applications. I enjoy helping people, and LogicMonitor provides an opportunity for me to assist individuals in meeting their many custom monitoring needs & technical assignments.
Fast growing company, great place to work
Chief Product Officer (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJuly 24, 2013
If you love learning new things and are comfortable with change, LogicMonitor is great.
Rapidly growing, so lots of opportunities to advance.
Lots to learn technically.
Very smart people to work with and learn from.
Good attention to culture and fun (company workouts, BBQs, go karting, etc)
Not a place for those that want to cruise.
Pros
Encourage learning; being responsible.
Cons
Constant change that goes with rapid growth doesn't suit everyone.