LogicMonitor

Working at LogicMonitor: 24 Reviews

culturecompanygreatworklogicmonitorgrowteamlearn

Work Was Repetitive, Didn't Learn as Much as Promised

I joined this company as an intern, so take from that what you will. That said, I think my experiences were similar to those of many of the fresh sales/marketing hires (since we all went through the same training). I spent 8 hours a day googling company names off of a list and filling out a spreadsheet only to find out that all of the details in the data my team had been putting in the margins was likely not to even be maintained after our work was transferred to Salesforce, which was really disappointing. Got the opportunity to do some quantitative analysis at the end, which was fun, and our boss was very fair which is always nice.

Pros

Good boss, nice culture, beautiful office

Cons

Mandatory lunch period, repetitive work, communication errors in management

Great working environment and culture

LogicMonitor is a great place to start ones career. They provide ample amounts of training and mentorship and really want you to succeed in your role.

LogicMonitor insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Intense target focused

Great learing experience. Great, well organised company to work for. High pay due to high grossing turnover from sales. Beware that they work on a basis of overhiring staff with the intention of letting some go. If you do ever have the pleasure of working for LogicMonitor make sure you keep yourself to yourself and never disclose any hardships or go to senior members for help as you will be let go.

Productive and rapidly growing company

LogicMonitor was a fast pace work environment and provided a great training in sales. The sales team had large goals which were attainable if you were able to gain the trust and internal support of your customer base and articulate and align the value of LogicMonitor to your customers executive business priorities. The hardest part of the job was accurately forecasting your sales pipeline for the quarter. I loved the amount of autonomy on the job and the ability to try new techniques and go onsite as we saw fit.

Great Company to work for

LogicMonitor is the company you want to work for. Literally everyday I was excited to go to work and the employees are very welcoming and there is always someone you can find help from.

Growing more corporate

Recently bought by a software investment firm the corporate environment is becoming more apparent. Middle management acts like an exclusive club controlling more advancement within the company than any other role.

Great energy and outstanding people!

My work here was a remote consultancy so I didn't get much exposure to the work culture. Their office is very nice, with a hanging bike rack and huge kitchen and eating area.

Productive and exiting workplace

LogicMonitor is a great company, and the work culture is top notch. The employees are awesome, and I learned a lot during my time here. The work/life balance is always in mind, and it is a top notch company.

Collaborative, open and supportive culture

I have worked for several companies and had great experiences in all, but Logic Monitor is by far the best! Firstly, The Exec team really care about LMers which is evident in the way they respond to feedback. Also, there is a high level of transparency due to the regular company wide updates. During these updates we are informed about the direction we are heading and what plans we have to get there. To add to this the US and UK both have Q&As where you can ask the CEO or MD anything, or you can approach them during the day as we have an open office environment. The culture is another amazing quality, and definitely makes us unique. We provide collaborative fun ways to get together for personal and professional development activities, both during and outside of work. Our social committee is diverse so we find numerous activities that would suit everyone, then put it to the whole office to vote. We reward and recognise the achievements and behaviours of our colleagues on a daily basis through an easy to use app, which is showcased in each office. We have a strong infrastructures that support long-term talent development. The benefits in the UK are great and they are only getting better. Finally, the People Ops team are so supportive and have depths of knowledge which is used to make the employee experience better.

Pros

Culture, work life balance, work environment

Amazing Culture and Product

This is absolutely the best company I've worked for. It's a growing company and the culture is relentlessly strong. There's an amazing open office layout, and the vibe is full of collaboration and innovation. The product itself is definitely top notch as well. I've yet to meet someone at the company that I don't think is fun, energetic, intelligent, and an amazing team player. I would recommend this company to anyone in the hopes that they might have the privilege of being part of such a huge and fantastic work family. The benefits and perks are so on point as well. There's unlimited PTO, an unplugged bonus where you literally get paid to not work for a whole week, and you're even required to take a minimum of 15 days off per year. There's snacks, beer, and the most dedicated and hard-working team members you could ask for. Couldn't have asked for a better opportunity!

Pros

Unlimited PTO, benefits/perks, culture, space

Cons

Parking

Tons of room for career growth

I've been at LogicMonitor for the past 2+ years and have never seen so much career growth had by employees at all levels of an organization. Entry-level Interns have moved on to become Managers, Managers have moved on to become Directors and VPs. It's the type of company that rewards fresh ideas, hard work, collaboration and follow-through. This type of career growth is highly encouraged by HR and our leadership team. Managers are mentors, trained to give employees the space they need to develop something great. There are career paths if you want to move departments, take on a senior individual contributor role, change fields altogether, or continue on the path to management. With the recent acquisition by Vista Equity Partners, the encouragement for career growth is only expected to grow stronger. This is an outstanding place to grow your career. Highly recommend.

Pros

Career growth, strong investment in their employees, wonderful culture, amazing top-talent who are your peers

Cons

It's fast-paced, so it might be difficult for some to keep up. But if you like the challenge, then you will thrive here.

Challenging, rewarding, supportive

I feel extremely lucky to have found a company like LogicMonitor. After years working in Silicon Valley and LA, I managed to find an incredible company and get to live in paradise. I am doing the most challenging work of my career, growing and learning more every day, and am incredibly supported by my manager and leaders to push myself. They give me the space and support to bring creative and innovative solutions to my projects and I really feel like I am in a partnership with my leaders, where there is a mutual respect for each other and we value each others ideas and opinions, rather than the often standard controlling managers that really stifle innovation and growth. Even for the smaller size company that we currently are, we are putting such an incredible investment into our employees learning and development. It's amazing to see how much our leaders truly care about our employees wellbeing, learning, and professional and personal growth. I feel so fortunate to be an LMer and can't wait to see where this company goes.

Fun & Collaborative Place to Work

Everyone that works here truly embody the work hard. play hard mentality. Great work life balance. Everyone is super welcoming and sociable. Feel right at home as soon as I walked in the door.

Collaborative environment, motivated coworkers

I've been at LogicMonitor for over a year now. This is the perfect environment for anyone who cares about making an impact and having your ideas be heard. I absolutely love my workers, and would rather be in the office rather than working remotely even though we have the option to work from home as needed. Since we are a small but growing team, this is the time to make a significant impact in the future of our company, and see your footprint in major company initiatives. And most of our offices are also dog friendly - who doesn't love daily puppers around you? One of the things that I've been most surprised about is our PeopleOps department. They really care about our feedback and listen to what people want. For example, we said that we wanted to hear more from our exec team, and in response they set up monthly executive "leadership lean ins" where all of our execs talk to us about what's happening in the company, and leave time for Q&A with nothing off the table. This has created an amazing sense of transparency. Another example, we are still a small company, but since people were asking so much for a 401K match, they are rolling that out this year! They also started an employee rewards program, where you can give your coworkers points for helping you out, and then you can redeem those points for gift cards. Just another way to reward us for being awesome. All in all, this has been the best company I've ever worked for, and I don't think anything could pull me away from here.

Pros

401K match coming in 2019, Free Healthcare, unlimited PTO, leaders that listen to what you want.

Cons

You have to pet dogs?

Good work life balance

- Fantastic work life balance. - Approachable people focus management style - A bigger office will help to attract better talents - Great pantry snacks and drinks

Productive, well-managed and collaborative working environment

1. Fast-paced startup environment 2. Great inner and inter team communication 3. Result-driven 4. Professional and hardworking colleagues 5. Efficient and effective management 6. Cutting-edge technologies 7. Lots of opportunities to learn and develop skills

The Company

This is a progressive and growing company but there are some basic HR practices/SOPs/rules that need to be established. I enjoyed my tenure and I wish the company well. There is a collaborative yet independent work environment and that is a plus.

Great work environment

Everyone who worked there was extremely social and outspoken. It made for an extremely enjoyable experience just connecting with my coworkers. In addition to this, everyone was extremely motivated to help grow the company, along with increasing their own skills. We had Tech meetings every Friday to learn more about the company culture or some new skill.

Great company culture

Great company, would recommend to work there to anyone. Just hard to move around as the company is in a transition phase. Typical 8 hour work days, most people in the Sales department leave around 4, but you're usually there early in the morning. Compensated fairly for the job your given, just need to make sure that that's exactly what you wanna get into.

Pros

Culture, active employees, benefits

Cons

Job security

Great people

Wonderful location for a tech company, and unbeatable startup culture to work in. Very open to new ideas and hard work recognized. Strongly recommend this company.

Exciting technology

Exciting company, great product. Very much a work hard & play hard culture. In a growth phase while they adjust to attract more service providers and add features to the service so they can replace the more established legacy products.

Pros

401K, gym membership

Cons

Santa Barbara centric, very little delegated responsibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LogicMonitor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at LogicMonitor.
Powered byComparably

Learn about LogicMonitor in popular locations

• LogicMonitor