LogistiCare Employee Reviews

High load, Low compensation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 21, 2018
The job itself is rather easygoing however, the job can easily stress you as the policies or procedures arent concrete. Reps arent properly trained. And members are irate because incomplete or incorrect information. supervisor calls arent really supervisor calls. And the departments are fragmented not allowing fluidity through the center
Pros
fun, overtime
Cons
low pay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2018
Good , stable, consistent,work. A lot of information to take in but work wasn't hard. It's pretty steady and some people can be helpful.The supervisors are pretty helpful but not all leads are nice.
Pros
Open 24hours
Cons
N/a
Productive and helpful to community
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norton, VAJune 12, 2018
Arranging transportation for medical services for Virginia Medicaid
The public are very demanding
The work place is very comfortable
The hardest part of the job is not being able to accommodate all the individuals
Knowing you are helping with issues of no transportation for the American people
Pros
Management very understanding
Cons
n/a
Very unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTJune 12, 2018
I was very excited at first to become part of the team at Logisticare. I was hired through Aerotek. Aerotek is a great company for sure. However, after my probation period with Aerotek and I was hired through Logisticare it went downhill from there. The manager there was very unprofessional. They lacked career advancement and no support for one another.
Pros
They did provide great incentives
Cons
short breaks, healthcare, unprofessional
Excellent company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2018
This is a great company to work for. Pay is great, they are flexible with the schedule, and accommodate your needs the best they can. If you are computer savvy, quick learner, and dedicated then this is the place for you! I would recommend this employer to anyone seeking a stable company to work for.
nice environment everyone smiles
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2018
Go in get into system punch in start work. speak with customers, management is ok. The environment is ok. The hardest part of the job is to keep your kool while customers are yelling profanity at you. You must keep calm and keep the same (calm) voice thru out your day and calls. Most enjoyable part of the day is when a customer is praising you for your help and professional assistance.
Logisticare review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 6, 2018
Absolutely awesome! They’re the best. They answers your questions whenever you have any and if you need help they assist you right away. Leads & sups are awesome.
Not a professional work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 4, 2018
The work place is not professional and there is too much favoritism. If your not a favorite then they look for things to write you up for. The supervisors just do what they want. They tell the reps one thing but do another
Pros
Have your own desk
Cons
Short breaks. Management sucks. Low pay for the amount of work they give you from other departments.
no review
Customer Service Rep./ Volunteer Driver Dept (Former Employee) –  Norton, VAJune 1, 2018
I have nothing to say about Logisticare that is good. Very clicky. I have heard now they are only hiring temporary employees and doing away with benefits. So maybe good for kids out of school but not for people wanting a living.
Not a good company to work for.
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2018
The people were great to work with but the management is horrible along with the several other things. The Atlanta Call Center is a revolving door with no room for growth. They have their favorites that get all the above and that is not fair to the people that actually come to work and do their job.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Upper Mangement
work at logisticare
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 29, 2018
A typical day at work was pretty good friendly environment, learned medicare transportation, and medical plans, Management was great but very serious about that their job and winning. The hardest part about the job was making sure that we can get those quotas met and a certain time to keep our team from losing. The best part of the job was having that family environment and very homey feeling.
Pros
benefits, people
Cons
short breaks
great place
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 28, 2018
if you love helping people this is the place for you. you learn alot and you grow professionally, the team is great they help you out with whatever you need help on.
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 26, 2018
You will gain a valuable skillset and work ethic, little advancement opportunity. You will become proficient at your position and the job support provided is strictly from your coworkers.
Pros
You will gain a valuable skillset and work ethic
Cons
scandalous work environment.
logisticare
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2018
thuis job was very laid back and quiet the people were very freiendly you do alot account information wand working with various of people account but it very good job
Has a great mission statement
Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 20, 2018
Ensuring people get to and from medical appointments is giving back business. The culture in a contact center can be overwhelming, so one must have thick skin to endure what some of the members may say to you.
Pros
Advancements and promotions within
Cons
Pay too low
Stressfull environment with only 3 hours of Sick Time a month
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 19, 2018
I have been working there for a few years. Emotions and everything fluctuates through out the day. I wish that we had more sick time, an option once or twice a week to work at home, 100 paid medical and dental, another bathroom, a nicer janitor, better discounts for employees. We are encouraged to ask what can we better and when we do mention it nothing gets done. I have gotten feedback like oh logisticare won't do that. The hardest part of my job is dealing with co workers that act like the irate callers that we speak to on the phone. I was so happy and grateful that i was working at logisticare at first. Now i'm burned out, get sick- still come into work, and I can't barely afford groceries at home. The financial part is what gets me. Starting you get a 25 cent raise and f you switch depts its 1.00. And you are encouraged to do a good job in silence despite going home and not having money to take your kids somewhere nice. Boy I wish i was able to atleast take my kids to disneyland, get a new car, get my first home, be able to go to grocery store and have my house stocked for my kids with food. Live and learn right.. Its a good starter company to gain experience but as far as retiring pay attention to your 401k there isn't much there either. Its a non profit organization that cuts profits in employees and their providers. But where do all those profits go.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
Pay, Benefits, bathroom, work at home option
Great Job and Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 17, 2018
I loved the job and coworkers. Just the pay wasn’t enough for the job being done. No over was given unless a quarterly meeting was held which was an extra 4 hours every 3 months.
Cons
Pay is not worth the job
Only if you're desperate for work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2018
Incompetent and blatant racist management team that is willing to throw anyone else under the bus to same themselves. If you are ok with not advancing or being paid your worth, this is the place for you
Overview
Commercial Business Line (CBL) Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
This was a relatively easy job, however you needed to be accurate when entering information. Also, because Logisticare is contracted to provide scheduling for non-emergency medical transportation, certain HIPAA regulations need to be followed.
Great environment
Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 16, 2018
The company was an awesome company to work for. Recommend if you need a meanwhile job. Pay could be much better for the amount of calls and stress you take. Breaks are not sufficient to soothe your throat. Drink lots of water. It’s an easy job with great people to work for but it’s not for everyone.
Pros
Stable hours
Cons
Short breaks, high volume call center