LogistiCare Employee Reviews

Found 1,012 reviews matching the search See all 1,016 reviews
The worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin TXMarch 18, 2019
I was a full time employee in the MTO department. The pay is low but you are expected to take at least 70 calls a day. I took the job because it’s a medical transport company. Terrible mgmt., employees & mgmt. lie about employees & get away with it. Don’t even attempt to defend yourself because it’s a waste of time. Truly sick members need compassionate employees to assist them. Employees scream & hang up on members with no consequences. Mgmt. doesn’t care as long as you take call after call. Such a stressful environment & favoritism. Bullying & back stabbing is common on a daily basis. Do yourself a favor Find another job.
Pros
Food trucks
Cons
Bad management & low pay
Stressful and alot of favortism with management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 16, 2019
This Job used to be great to work for before management changed. Our new H.R. lady doesn't protect the agents from retaliation, favortism with positions, and lets management fire people for petty reasons. This job is very stressful with management and if a supervisor doesn't like you they can harass you so much until the point of termination even if they lie on you because all of management are friends. This call center makes you feel like your in highschool again with how childish management treats you in there. You can get promoted and they still will have you on the phones as a regular csr agent its a very toxic and draining work environment I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here and they under pay you to take so many different contracts without the proper training or help. If you want a vacation its impossible at this place they barely give you 1 day a month off its 3 hours of sick time and 6 hours of vaction a month lol its a joke!
Pros
Guaranteed 40 hrs a week, flexible with shifts, and weekends off.
Cons
Short breaks, no down time, favortism, stressful environment, and poor management.
I was there for a couple of years but it was bad.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 14, 2019
The management isn’t helpful and is manipulative. The turn over rate is immense. Don’t pay enough for what they ask you to do. 10/10 do not recommend!
No structure
Contact Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2019
Although Logisticare provides a great service to it's members, that same service is not granted to employees. There is no structure and the culture leaves a little to be desired.
Cons
Lack of structure
Short-term
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 10, 2019
I was only a temp at the time, but while I was there the company seemed to be growing or they either had a high turnover rate. As for my situation, I had some health issues, which is why I left.
didn't like it
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 10, 2019
I didn't like it at all it was dirty full of bedbugs, My manager was very rude. I really have nothing good to say the place was dirty I didn't like it
Pros
Cons
dirty place rude boss
CUSTOMER CARE REP (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMarch 7, 2019
Wonderful company to work for. Reliable co workers. Reasonable pay. Fair Judgment call. Normal work pace depending on site that is given to you. Work place culture is amazing
Good starter job
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 6, 2019
I have been here for 7 years and truly enjoy the service that we provide. This is a great company to work at as all of the promotions are done from within.
Okay for a first job or for retired people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 5, 2019
Over worked, under paid and unappreciated. Management is very disrespectful and treat as well as talk to adults like children. They promote within then place you right back on the phones and blame it as a company need which makes you question why you were promoted in the first place. You are allowed 7 absences in a 12 month period and unless you have time in your bucket don't even consider leaving work to make sure your child is okay. This job isn't for someone looking to grow within a company or make good money, they can't even keep a stable director. They need to close and retrain management as well as the trainers.
Pros
Overtime
Insensitive/Favoritism
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2019
Management is insensitive to employees that mainly come to work and when they are out sick with doctor excuse, they will not accept and will give you written reprimand. Shows favoritism towards employees, blatantly and have no regards to other employees. Does not train employees well and expect excellence.
Decent
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee) –  norton vaMarch 4, 2019
It's ok, not the best place to work. You can only get somewhere if you are part of the "clique". If you are ok with going in and taking back to back calls (it IS a call center), and not getting any recognition and lower pay, it is fine
Pros
it's a job
Cons
Managment
Favorite job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2019
Still my favorite job. I brag about it all the time!! I loved being able to help my members and answered some insurance related questions to ensure they made it to their appointments. I felt needed!!
Pros
Overtime, a lot to learn about medical industry
Cons
Immature management
I love this Company
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norton, VAFebruary 26, 2019
I really enjoy my job, Working for Logisticare I have always believed in what we do, We help people to get to Very important Dr Appts.

I have enjoyed everyone I work with. I have a great supervisor
goal oriented
Real Time Analyst/Resource Management (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 25, 2019
I work with a great team of people. we're all very communicate and hard equally to achieve our goals. On a day to day basis we would meet about twice a day to review daily numbers and reports. We also would look for any future difficulties that may interrupt our daily SLO's.
Pay is very poor but management is good.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 25, 2019
The pay for working in a call center is very poor. We should be paid a little bit more for the work and the abuse that we get from the customers on the phone. The management is good and treated the employees fairly and they have no tolerance for office gossip and fights.
Pros
Customer Service Week and Holiday parties
Cons
Salary pay
Current Employee
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOFebruary 21, 2019
This company is purely full of it. From the pathetic management, to the underpay of current employees, who have yet to even get past 10.50 while new hires are coming in at 12 !! They have favorites and they like to pick on you as well. They dont care about their employees ONLY about their $$$. This company is trash
Pros
Cons
Working for the company
If you need a job and money, you get paid weekly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTFebruary 18, 2019
I would never work for this company again. Stressful environment and you don’t get paid enough for dealing with all you have to do. If you just need a job this will work for you.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Can’t leave from your desk, have to go to lunch st a certain time, stressful, rude customers
Productive and great job to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85008February 16, 2019
Thus is a great place to work for you get a chance for advancement very quickly. A great place to connect with people and address their insurance needs.
Pros
Bonuses, paid time off, pizza parties
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 15, 2019
Logisticare is a great company to work for. You have a piece of mind knowing that your able to help someone with medical transportation world wide. Anybody would love to work there
Pros
Company pays for linchy
Cons
Short bteaks
Nice people to work with
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTFebruary 12, 2019
If you like to move around this job is not for you but it is easy. It gets very boring sitting there for hours and sometimes you'll get the people on the phone who are so rude you wanna cuss them out.
Pros
Long brakes
Cons
Rude customers