LogistiCare Employee Reviews

logisticare
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2018
thuis job was very laid back and quiet the people were very freiendly you do alot account information wand working with various of people account but it very good job
Has a great mission statement
Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 20, 2018
Ensuring people get to and from medical appointments is giving back business. The culture in a contact center can be overwhelming, so one must have thick skin to endure what some of the members may say to you.
Pros
Advancements and promotions within
Cons
Pay too low
Stressfull environment with only 3 hours of Sick Time a month
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 19, 2018
I have been working there for a few years. Emotions and everything fluctuates through out the day. I wish that we had more sick time, an option once or twice a week to work at home, 100 paid medical and dental, another bathroom, a nicer janitor, better discounts for employees. We are encouraged to ask what can we better and when we do mention it nothing gets done. I have gotten feedback like oh logisticare won't do that. The hardest part of my job is dealing with co workers that act like the irate callers that we speak to on the phone. I was so happy and grateful that i was working at logisticare at first. Now i'm burned out, get sick- still come into work, and I can't barely afford groceries at home. The financial part is what gets me. Starting you get a 25 cent raise and f you switch depts its 1.00. And you are encouraged to do a good job in silence despite going home and not having money to take your kids somewhere nice. Boy I wish i was able to atleast take my kids to disneyland, get a new car, get my first home, be able to go to grocery store and have my house stocked for my kids with food. Live and learn right.. Its a good starter company to gain experience but as far as retiring pay attention to your 401k there isn't much there either. Its a non profit organization that cuts profits in employees and their providers. But where do all those profits go.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
Pay, Benefits, bathroom, work at home option
Great Job and Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 17, 2018
I loved the job and coworkers. Just the pay wasn’t enough for the job being done. No over was given unless a quarterly meeting was held which was an extra 4 hours every 3 months.
Cons
Pay is not worth the job
Only if you're desperate for work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2018
Incompetent and blatant racist management team that is willing to throw anyone else under the bus to same themselves. If you are ok with not advancing or being paid your worth, this is the place for you
Overview
Commercial Business Line (CBL) Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
This was a relatively easy job, however you needed to be accurate when entering information. Also, because Logisticare is contracted to provide scheduling for non-emergency medical transportation, certain HIPAA regulations need to be followed.
Great environment
Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 16, 2018
The company was an awesome company to work for. Recommend if you need a meanwhile job. Pay could be much better for the amount of calls and stress you take. Breaks are not sufficient to soothe your throat. Drink lots of water. It’s an easy job with great people to work for but it’s not for everyone.
Pros
Stable hours
Cons
Short breaks, high volume call center
Good Place to Work
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 15, 2018
My original supervisor was really good and allowed me the opportunity of advancement and to learn from her. As well as had really good QA team members.
Pros
Good Location
Cons
Expensive Health Care
Okay Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 13, 2018
It is an in-bound call center. You are always on a call. High turn over, Not much excitement, but good pay for your work. You can move to different departments but that doesn't necessarily mean higher pay.
Not worth it
Reservation Specialist/ Call Center Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2018
Overall the benefits were ok however the moral and job culture was really stressful. Very high turnover rate. Nice option if you’re looking to get call center experience but there are not many opportunities for growth.
Pros
Get call center experience, sick time offered after 90 days
Cons
Short breaks, very low pay, poor management and no career advancement
a typical day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTMay 10, 2018
very fast paced must know how to type and talk on phones with people who may be rude, never speak into the headset even after the customer is off the phone manager is always listening
Pros
If you want to have a full time job with guaranteed 40hrs
Cons
Nepotism
Not good manangement
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 9, 2018
Worst Job I ever had, not a good place to work unless your in upper management. Mental stress, best time was lunch, breaks and when you are going home.
Pros
when you going home
Cons
worst place to work
work and life balance
agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89129May 8, 2018
it is hard to work here if you intend on pursuing higher education, the scheduling can be difficult to work around. Be ready to have micro management.
good hard working establishment.
Router/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAMay 8, 2018
Amazing opportunity to learn and develop new skills. great co workers helping to move the work forward. Rewarding in helping people that are in need of transport.
Great Job
Transportation Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 8, 2018
Great work environment great advances in the company and semi great team to work with and for it is a call center so things and rules change on a daily basis.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  ArizonaMay 8, 2018
The job is great. Diversity is in the work place. Only problem is career advancement. They allow flexibility if for some reason your schedule needs to be changed.
Team Work
Assistant Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 7, 2018
Fun team to work with. It was a faced paced environment but it was also fun. Everyone worked as a team when issues came up. Transportation manager and supervisors were very knowledgeable. You always felt like you were appreciated for all your hard work. I loved this place and was sad to leave. The overall manager always had an open door policy and when I say open door literally you could walk into his office if you had a concern and he would listen, you didn't have to go through anyone else to speak with him. They really do care about their employees.
Pros
Free lunches periodically, medical, dental, vision were amazing and affordable for a family. They also offer 401K, Fsa, Hsa, and life insurance.
Cons
I don't have any.
no interet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTMay 7, 2018
answered over 80 calls per day. booked non medical transportation for each member. calls were in English and Spanish. hardest part of the job was transportation there and back. most enjoyable I would say is you were allowed to do overtime weekly.
Pros
overtime weekly
Cons
poor management
fun working place
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2018
Company has good job culture, management team is all ways clear on what they expect from their workers... Logistare has around the clock shifts that can fit your life style
hard to work with management
Lead CSR (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2018
This is a great company to work for if only they would visit the Philadelphia office more often so that they can truly see how it is ran. The typical work day was stressful with a lot of child like behavior. Management is child like with a lot of drama. The culture is friendly and very enjoyable when upper management gone for the day people can relax and do there jobs
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
poor management