LogistiCare Employee Reviews

Outgoing atmosphere
Customer Service / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85282December 8, 2018
Working at the Las Vegas urban league I enjoy it because the environment is very peaceful but yet fast pace while working. The employees here take pride in what they do and also become very helpful when needed.
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTDecember 8, 2018
Fun work place, fast work pace, friendly co-workers, management is very approachable, easy to get help when needed, extra training if needed or required.
Pros
fun work place
Cons
short breaks
tedious
Router/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJDecember 7, 2018
decent salary for the work, very tedious not very much room for advancement. if you need a job it's work not very exciting. people are friendly but management wants you working 24/7. saying hi to a co-worker can be deemed as slacking off
Too much work too little pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 2, 2018
The work demanded from Customer Service Reps out weighs the starting pay. When I was hired I was told we would be receiving hour lunches but we have gone months on end with only 30 minute lunches. They need to hired more staff but the building seems to already be at capacity.
Pros
insurance
Cons
poor management
Fast paced call center
Transportation Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 1, 2018
In this role you have to think fast, solve problems, and handle customer needs with care. The pace is fast, but time goes quickly too. Advancement opportunities exist for people who work hard and put in the effort.
ehh it was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 29, 2018
it was an ok play to work at if you’re just desperate for money it doesn’t pay very much i didn’t like the pay for all the work they loaded on you but that’s just me some co workers enjoy working there
Don’t Waste Your Time
CSR (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTNovember 25, 2018
Logisticare was by far THEE WORST place I’ve ever worked. Management is very demanding but the pay doesn’t match the demands. There is no room for advancement unless your friends with management.
Pros
It’s a paycheck
Cons
The entire operation
Great organization, with poor lower management.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVNovember 24, 2018
Too much office politics when attempting to advance within the company. Initial training left a lot to be desired. It has improved over time. Not a bad place to work overall.
Pros
Opportunities for advancement are numerous and corporate culture is excellent
Cons
Poor direct supervisor
Logisticare is a wonderful place to work
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 19, 2018
I love working with logistics a good company to work for recommending this to anybody it's a good place to work at your pace an have the owner an operator experience
Fun environment to work in and Potlucks were the best.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 14, 2018
Your day can go by pretty fast on a busy day but when it’s slow be ready to use your time wisely. We do a Kidney Walk fundraiser and every Friday you can donate to play video games.
Pros
Friday’s play video games
Cons
Short breaks
Ugh
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  PHX, AZNovember 8, 2018
Literally the most stressful place I've ever worked at . Glad to not be there anymore . Managers walked around with their noses in the air with their stuck up side assistants to back them up . The phone calls were back to back the entire shift and you had AHT (Average Handling Time) to meet which was impossible considering you were speaking with older people on the phone and having to make calls to a dispatch to resolve a transportation issue . Not easy . And the training was terrible , didn't teach you anything for the floor . Ive been in call centers awhile, this place was head throbbing .
Fun
Router (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VANovember 8, 2018
Loved the job, but they closed the Regional Office which is the only reason that I left. I ;loved the staff but it was a fast paced office enviroment. There were a lot of benefits that came with working there as well
Easy work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 5, 2018
Its a very easy job and I truly enjoy working there, I just need more money hourly. The hours are flexible and the dress code is very relaxed. I like working here.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
not enough pay
Work place
Reservations Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 1, 2018
I enjoy my job a lot. I have been promoted three times. Logisticare promotes within which is a great asset. I do believe some of the polices and guidelines can be a little harsh. Management also needs to be a little more understanding.
Doesn't have a clear identity
Project Manager- EDI Implementation (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 31, 2018
Like most anywhere, Logisticare has good people working there, but the leadership was strongly lacking at the C-level so there was no clear culture and miniature fiefdoms appeared.
Disregard For The Volunteer/contract Drivers
Volunteer driver (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 30, 2018
The only plus side to being a volunteer driver is setting your own schedule. The mileage compensation is extremely low considering all of the dangers that come along with the job. For example reckless drivers & animals along the the road. The mileage pay is way too low considering the cost of gas and maintenance to your vehicle.

There is no protocol in place for the drivers if they have an immediate emergency such as a breakdown. No incentives whatsoever such as safe driving awards, free oil change certificates and gas vouchers just to name a few. So if you choose this job you better make sure your vehicle is up to the task. I did in fact have a major mechanical failure and I was stranded an hour and a half away from home.

LogistiCare is a multi-billion-dollar company they could at least provide Towing assistance in the event of a mechanical failure. The priority of this company should definitely be placed upon the drivers considering they are the wheels that keep this company going. I hope that someone in management reads this and implement incentives for current and future drivers. These men and women put their lives on the line getting behind the wheel to make sure others get home safe.
Pros
Flexible schedule but beware if you don't take a trip they may not call you for future trips.
Cons
Checks shortages, Lack of communication, Low-mileage mileage pay, no incentives or benefits.
Lost their contract with DOH for a reason.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE / JOB COACH (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYOctober 30, 2018
Favoritism here was very evident. They were focused more on what people wore than the service, and professionalism a CSR provided a client. Glad I no longer work there.
Pros
Monday-Friday
Cons
Pay, breaks, time off calendar always booked, micromanaged
good company
Lead Software Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 29, 2018
good company - technology dept being purchased by another company - excellent coworkers and I have learned alot with the organization, fun place to work
Pros
good management
Cons
communication
Fast Paced
Customer Service /Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 29, 2018
The role was dynamic, great environment, fast paced and great staff who are supportive in developing skills. Work days are always busy, high volume, great place to develop skills for logistics and dispatch in non emergency medical transportation
Not a bad place if you need a job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 25, 2018
working for Logisticare a typical day at work would be logging in to your computer at the start of your shift and start taking calls immediately and you have 2 breaks and a lunch
Pros
paid breaks