Logistics Health Incorporated Employee Reviews

Flexible
Part-time Contract (Current Employee) –  WVMarch 11, 2019
I provide disability evaluations for US Veterans and submit my evaluation through a secure digital platform. The process is easy and flexible. I am paid within 45 days of services.
Pros
flexible
Cons
number of referrals per month is hard to predict
Physician Assistant, per diem (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 18, 2019
Recommend to others. Great opportunity to travel and experience various military bases & environments. I’m in the military so it’s a great way to give back.
Pros
Per diem/ travel
Cons
One paid rate whether 4 hours or 12 hours
Productive service for military soldiers
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 8, 2019
Rewarding but part time when weekend events are available in my area. I enjoy helping our military soldiers in bettering their dental health and making them combat ready.
Call Center
Vendor Manager (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJanuary 23, 2019
Its not like most Call centers where you have to sell stuff. The training is very hard but if you can make it through the training you will most likely succeed there.
Great Company
Clinic Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WI 54601January 16, 2019
The CEO of the company is beyond generous. I never imagined i could be a part of a company like this. Everyone treats eachother like family and goes out of the way to make sure that you are doing alright. There are many options for career advancements also.
Typical day at work
SUPPORT INTERN (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJanuary 9, 2019
As an Intern working there I would be tasked to do mostly one job. The job was to test the equipment before it was going to be shipped out. The employees I was working with were great people. If I ever needed help they would help out.
Cons
More of the same work not enough more working experience
Wonderful company
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33619January 6, 2019
I absoultley loved this comapany they were new in the tampa area so there was a lot of new things to learn with the company. Trainers have a vibe of they want to help you with whatever you need.
Pros
decent pay, cubicals, not a heavy work load. learn multitasking
Cons
some days are slow, some days calls back to back, alot to learn
Negative culture
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Customer ServiceDecember 28, 2018
Management talks about how we help veterans when in reality the financial goals are all they care about. Supervisors are hired based on favoritism rather than skill. most employees are looking for another job as soon they start at LHI. False claims to support culture make for a negative work environment.
Pros
location- work from home
Cons
Untrained management drives staff away
Independent work environment
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIDecember 26, 2018
Independent work environment. Working with the Military is always enjoyable and feels patriotic to me. Lots of paperwork for the VA. Learning about the different roles each Veteran has to play in our US. history and what they actually did and sacrificed for our county is very rewarding to me. Hardest part of the job is the paperwork. Lots of reviewing charts and research. A typical day at work is researching the patients history and chart. Interviewing the patient, and writing another history from their perspective on how they view their health care and what actually happened to them.
Pros
Independent work environment; Strong communication skills
Cons
No benefits, part time only.
nice office/center to work in.
United Health Group Patient Health Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLDecember 8, 2018
Friendly coworkers
Nice working atmosphere
Enjoyed schedules flexibility
Understanding Management and Training Staff
Help available for questions or requests
Negative culture and no advancement opportunities unless you are in IT
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  LHINovember 25, 2018
LHI claims to support an inviting culture for employees to do an important job for veterans. This is not the situation. Leaders are too caught up in self-promotion and only support the work of building up the incompetent IT department. It use to be a good place to work, but now is just trying to survive. Most at the top do not have a clue how to run a business and are just waiting to move on into corporate positions. Environment is stressful and cut throat and many don’t know how they fit into the big picture or help veterans. Constant changes and reorganization make it hard for us to do a good job. Basic benefits and minimal pay makes it difficult to be motivated unless you are a favorite of management. Sad to see how it’s gone downhill an no one cares about the veterans.
Pros
Cons
Too many managers, No advancement unless you are a friend of manager, they let people go frequently, then hire others not trained to do the job, They claim to promote needs of staff but don’t.
Very Good Company
Credential Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WINovember 11, 2018
LHI is a great company to work for. Not only do you feel that your work is making a difference for our service members and veterans, but the company truly operates under the mentality that if you take care of your employees first, they will be successful and productive in their roles. The compensation is good, yearly raises and small bonuses are common, and the benefits are great. There are also many opportunities to advance. LHI offers tuition reimbursement and additional advancement focused classes to staff. The management does a great job of making it a priority to truly listen to staff of all levels and take each person's concerns and ideas into consideration. The environment is also fun, yet you are held to a high standard at the same time. Very proud to be part of such a great company!
Pros
Great environment, benefits, and employee appreciation
Cons
Desk Job - can be a con if that's not your thing
Awesome Job
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WISeptember 24, 2018
Excellent work environment, and leadership is amazing. This is a company that is very concerned about how satisfied its employees are. LHI is a part of UHG United Healthcare Group Inc, and this adds several benefits to the already large amount of benefits.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
too busy, not enough staff
i don't like working here
LaCrosse WI - Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIAugust 21, 2018
I do not enjoy how poorly the place is managed. I also do not like my current position and have tried to apply within company with no luck. Therefor i do not wish to work here.
Pros
option to work remote
Cons
poor management
Great Once I Transitioned
CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 30, 2018
The previous department (DC) I worked in was AWFUL! There was no room for advancement and the management team plays favorites. I love my new team at LHI and am looking forward to my future here with them. My manager actually cares about my future and success.
Pros
Pay, schedule, paid holidays, team
Cons
It's all about who you know
Good job when you can get it.
Event Oversight Administrator (EOA154) (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 24, 2018
Part time work in supporting our soldiers, sailors, maries with their health assessments. Local and out of town work when you can get work. Friendly employee's that work with you. Hard workers.
Fun culture
Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJuly 7, 2018
The company has a great culture and really likes to involve their employees in activities for the community. LHI went through a recent integration change with UHG and it had a lot of negative impacts on the employees. Too much of a corporate feeling.
Pros
Cons
corporate like feeling and low compensation
bad place to work
Medical Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJune 29, 2018
horrible place to work. truly focus on the customers i.e. the Veterans and Reservists you are supposedly helping. You are so caught up in reaching your KPIs to keep your contracts that you lose sight of the individual needs of each person you supposedly are helping
Workplace Culture
Records Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMay 20, 2018
Great workplace culture. I enjoyed working at LHI through Express Personnel. LHI was very flexible and worked with my changing schedule. The supervisors and management were great as well!
Ingenios Health
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 7, 2018
Ingenios Health is dedicated to promoting health among an insured population that may not be aware of healthy lifestyle modalities to stay well & optimize function.
Pros
per diem
Cons
number of clients seen is varied

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logistics Health Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Logistics Health Incorporated Reviews by Location