Logistics Health Incorporated Employee Reviews

Temporary job
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 21, 2018
easy to work around home/work schedule. Great workplace culture, although temporary I work here again if the opportunity was available. No commitment required.
Pros
flexible schedules
Rewarding employment.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 20, 2018
Well managed and professional staff with well established clinical policies and guidelines in place. An excellent software for patient visits/EHR through the VA contractor. It was an educational experience providing comprehensive exams for a very diverse population of patients with varied illlnesses and injuries.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Long exams
Business Needs
Records Management Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIApril 15, 2018
This place is defined by false integrity, where processors are unable to work together with leadership, where the processors who are not allowed to opt-out of duties are unable to receive straight-forward responses from leadership, where we are told that our feedback and concerns are appreciated but are not actually listened to and where negativity is used instead of positivity, where leadership is not capable of liberating their team to collaborate, innovate, or engage, is not capable of creating transparency with the team, confronting reality, practicing accountability, talking straight, or able to right wrongs.
Cons
Managment, Leadership, Communication, Training, Pay, etc.
Great Company to work for
Records Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMarch 14, 2018
-Extremely relaxed work environment
-Flexible working hour
-Some tasks became tedious
-Overtime is mandatory during busy times
-Lack of communication with management
Boring work, poor management, but good benefits
MSC (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMarch 13, 2018
This place is just an OK place to work. I have heard that other departments are great, but customer service is an exception. It's very cliquey and if you are outside of that clique you are screwed. I cannot speak for other departments, but the director is customer service is terrible and does not give a dang about his employees at all.
Pros
Pot Lucks and fun events, some kind people
Cons
Director sucks
Excellent place to work
Customer service (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMarch 12, 2018
LHI is an excellent place to work. Assisting members of the military in coordinating their medical and dental appointments is very rewarding. The supervisory staff works hard to help you in succeeding in your career.
Work-Life Balance Culture at Growing Organization
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 20, 2018
LHI is a drastically growing in work demands, and is hiring like crazy. I worked to source talent to work in our Customer Service department with a team of talented recruiters that were dedicated to filling roles to best serve our customers, including veterans and service members. While the work is very fast-paced and constantly changing, I was supported by a team of brilliant individuals that were fairly new to LHI, but brought incredible talent and experience to the team. I love working at LHI because my culture and values are so aligned with the company's. The only challenge is that this organization's headquarters are in Wisconsin, and I want to relocate to a larger city.
Pros
Benefits, Culture, Wellness Program, Incredible CEO
Cons
went from best company to the worst as of January
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 7, 2018
With the integration with United Health Group our benefits became ridiculous, I can't afford my child's meds at $300 per month. Current supervisor was new to the company a year ago and and since she came we have lost 3 employees. I have been in this department for 10 years and I can only remember 1 leaving in the 9 years prior.
Cons
Health Care
A great place for networking and travel
Administrative Personnel (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 2, 2018
Overall a good group of people to work with on a diverse team. The workload is very light, and the service members are a hoot to work with. The company is great for traveling to different military bases across the country.
Lack of good Management
Medical Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJanuary 24, 2018
Management is not strong. There is a lack of responsibility taken by management. Management does not care about employees. I have seen management make my coworkers cry. I have seen coworkers blamed for something because others would not take the responsibility.
Pros
Free clinic and gym
Temporary at best
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 15, 2018
Hired as FT NP, but there is no guarantee that you will get a full week of patients. Schedules are released every Friday late afternoon. You have no say in your schedule, unless you want a day off. You cannot change your own schedule. You may have an exam at 0800 then another at 1500 and you are unable to move anything around. The schedulers are not medically trained, therefore the time allotted for exams is often inadequate.
There is no onsite manager for the clinics. That can be a good and bad thing. There is no PTO or sick days. No room for advancement. Requesting items in the clinic is a joke. Takes weeks to months to receive necessary items.
Unfortunate place to work if you're a temp or anything less than supervisory staff and up.
VA Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJanuary 14, 2018
I worked in the V.A. department as a VA admin assistant. I was treated poorly. I was promised over and over I'd be hired on as a permanent employee then never was. I was laid off due to lack of funds/ not being awarded contracts; and never called back after contracts had been awarded and people were re hired and the company had several new openings. Unless you are a higher up such as a manager or supervisor or higher... you don't matter to your management staff.
Great Learning Opportunities
Sr. Linux Engineer (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 15, 2017
I learned a lot about the devops pipelines as well as furthering my knowledge with security / compliance requirements. Management is very laid back and there is no micro-management.
Pros
remote work
Cons
I wasn't challenged enough
Good leaders
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIDecember 4, 2017
Came in while company was small. I wanted to keep my work close to the community, however, it grew into a business I feel has lost touch with its employees and grown too big for this small town.
Logistics Health Incorporated
Nurse Practitioner (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNNovember 14, 2017
Hired for when they were opening a new office in Nashville. Unfortunately, they did not get the VA referrals that were anticipated and closed the office. Would work for them again.
Fine
Medical services coordinator (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WINovember 3, 2017
DIdn't work there long enough to give a review. Training was extensive, but there weren't many employee benefits and the work was redundant. Didn't work there that long.
Lhi
Medical Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIOctober 29, 2017
Great company with a wonderful company culture! All the staff is incredibly personable. Plenty of opportunity for advancement. Drawback is long work days and locked PTO during busy times.
Pros
Good pay, Friendly work environment.
Cons
Long work day.
Good Benefits, Low Pay, Good Work/Life Balance, High Stress
Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WISeptember 25, 2017
Logistics Health is a good place to work for a short period of time, especially if you're not sure about what to do next in your career. It has a good work/life balance, health/wellness benefits, but is high stress and offers low compensation.
Pros
Health Benefits, Work/Life Balance
Cons
Pay, Stress
Make sure you know someone "higher" up
Records Management Specialist I (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WISeptember 19, 2017
The company is awesome to work for if all you want is the benefits. The management is horrible, the pay is horrible, you do wayyy more work than what you're paid. It's all who you know in order to advance. You literally have to write everything down you do for your metrics or you get in trouble (going to the restroom, talking etc...)
Benefits
Cons
Everything else.
great place to work
Frontline Staff Member (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJuly 15, 2017
great place to work, can be another family if really wanted, not overly competitive, fulfilling career and fulfilling to an individual that wants to help our service men and women
Pros
free gym for employees, clinic services offered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logistics Health Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Logistics Health Incorporated Reviews by Location