Logistics Health Incorporated

Logistics Health Incorporated Employee Reviews

United States190 reviews

veteranmilitaryassessmentmemberhealthcountrydepartmentservice

Productive and fun environment

It's was a great stepping stone for me at the time and the mangers we're very conservative. I enjoyed being around my coworkers. We all got along just fine with one another.

What is the best part of working at the company?Excellent companyWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing, you are given your work and have your goals.

Logistics Health Incorporated insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Great culture

The team and culture is fantastic. Leadership is trustworthy and supportive. Throughout my time with the company, there were challenges, but overall it was good.

Leadership did not care or listen to staff

Leadership for the WTC program was extremely poor - did not take the employee surveys seriously, over worked staff with high workload, horrible outdated operating system, very closed minded and power-trip supervisors and leadership.

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay and hours are really great What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not having strong leadership and organization What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The atmosphere was nice, it was just the people that worked there. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Like high school

Fun job, but was lied to by recruiter.

I actually loved this job, but was hired with the promise that the contract would not be cut short, but it was. I think I only got to work there about a week. That's it.

Great culture

The company had great culture. Always willing to assist. But times there was uncertainty. The job was overall good until the switch happened and a lot of moving around and little to no information

working under the VARO

In this job you work with veterans and their Compensation and Pension. We work under the VA which leads to a lot of misunderstandings, it's just a lot of chaos and escalated calls.

Great workplace

I throughly loved my job but it was a very hard time in my life personally. No fault of LHI. They were very supportive and o wish that I was working there now instead of back then so I could have really shown them hiw good of an employee I can be, with my family affairs all settled. The time I wS there was wonderful!

Pros

Work environment, employee treatment by supervisors and co-workers

Work Life Balance

LHI is the first company or organization I have ever worked for who truly promotes and encourages a work life balance (and I have 30 years as a registered nurse!). LHI supports and promotes a culture of caring and compassion for its employees and patients. There is no punitive responses when needing time off for illness or for family matters. I highly recommend this company!

Pros

Work Life Balance Culture

Cons

LHI has no support for its employees

It was a very frustrating employment at LHI, very long hours that was not disclosed prior to employment as mandatory overtime. No support from the company, no clear manager to report to. During my time working they closed the site multiple times with less than 24 hours warning.

Flexibility, no micromanaging, nice folks to work with,

I like the fact you sign up for only days I chooseLove the work. Service members are polite and cooperative No raise in quite a few years a negativeVariety of work in different venues

Pros

As above

Cons

No breaks, low salary

Best job ever

I should have never left. This role was temporary and I left to pursue a permanent position but I really miss working there. It is a really good company

Great team environment, leadership cares, fulfilling work.

I have been with this company 5 years, and every boss I have had has been phenomenal, the go above and beyond to be understanding, help you achieve your goals, and bring out the best in your team.

Pros

Work from home, great leadership, lots of time off.

Cons

Pay is average, don’t expect to make as much as UHG/Optum corporate side.

Great place to work if you like office work and staying at a desk all day long

Great place to work if you like office work and staying at a desk all day long. Depending on the time of year lots of overtime available. Managers are great and flexible with personal appointments And PTO. Pay is average but raises are usually top down. Only one raise per year and some of them aren’t very good at all. It is a great company for advancement though.

Pros

Pto, Advancement opportunities within the company

Cons

Once a year raises that aren’t the greatest top down management

The people are amazing to work with

I would say the people you work with are amazing. Since UHG took over though the culture has changed. Must be ready for changed with you are working with contracts.

Pros

Lots of room for advancement

Cons

Stressful

Metric focused, room for improvement

The company is so large that they do not seem to consider feedback from employees. You feel underpaid for the emotional strain you get from speaking to patients on the phone all day many of which who take their frustration out on you. Quality system needs to be improved, scheduling system should be improved, priorities should be straightened as numbers seem to be the biggest concern. No wiggle room despite how hard some of the employees work.

Pros

Telecommute- saved time and money on gas, make lunch at home etc. Fellow team mates are wonderful and always want to help.

Cons

Strict metrics and quality system can be improved, Burnout is likely as it is a call center environment.

Okay place to work

I had a pretty good experience with LHI as a contractor. This would have been a company that I wished to grow with, had our positions not been eliminated.

Pros

Working independently. Decent pay & benefits. No micromanaging

Cons

Job security

Nice Benefits.

Excellent benefits. There is a lot of emphasis on making metrics and with few errors. Mandatory Overtime at short notice is expected. Friendly and helpful leads and managers.

Pros

Free access to gym

Cons

A lot of emphasis on metrics.

Great Work Enviroment

I really enjoy working for LHI! Great people and salary is comparable to other companies. Training and Benefits are great! Would highly recommend working for this company.

Promotions are based on personal relationships, and new hires make more than seasoned reps

Things have majorly changed. Promotions are given to friends of the supervisor AND new hires are making more than seasoned reps who have been there yrs.

Pros

Pto accumulation

Cons

Forced overtime for 2 years so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logistics Health Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Logistics Health Incorporated with

Learn about Logistics Health Incorporated in popular locations

• Logistics Health Incorporated
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?