Logistics Health Incorporated Employee Reviews

Awesome Job
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WISeptember 24, 2018
Excellent work environment, and leadership is amazing. This is a company that is very concerned about how satisfied its employees are. LHI is a part of UHG United Healthcare Group Inc, and this adds several benefits to the already large amount of benefits.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
too busy, not enough staff
i don't like working here
LaCrosse WI - Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIAugust 21, 2018
I do not enjoy how poorly the place is managed. I also do not like my current position and have tried to apply within company with no luck. Therefor i do not wish to work here.
Pros
option to work remote
Cons
poor management
Good job when you can get it.
Event Oversight Administrator (EOA154) (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 24, 2018
Part time work in supporting our soldiers, sailors, maries with their health assessments. Local and out of town work when you can get work. Friendly employee's that work with you. Hard workers.
Fun culture
Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJuly 7, 2018
The company has a great culture and really likes to involve their employees in activities for the community. LHI went through a recent integration change with UHG and it had a lot of negative impacts on the employees. Too much of a corporate feeling.
Pros
Cons
corporate like feeling and low compensation
bad place to work
Medical Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJune 29, 2018
horrible place to work. truly focus on the customers i.e. the Veterans and Reservists you are supposedly helping. You are so caught up in reaching your KPIs to keep your contracts that you lose sight of the individual needs of each person you supposedly are helping
Workplace Culture
Records Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMay 20, 2018
Great workplace culture. I enjoyed working at LHI through Express Personnel. LHI was very flexible and worked with my changing schedule. The supervisors and management were great as well!
Ingenios Health
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 7, 2018
Ingenios Health is dedicated to promoting health among an insured population that may not be aware of healthy lifestyle modalities to stay well & optimize function.
Pros
per diem
Cons
number of clients seen is varied
Good experience and professional athmosphere
Optometrist (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAApril 27, 2018
It is a professional environment that gives you a great exposure to a lot of pathologies and you can work with Veterans who need attention and care. The only downside is that is based on contracts that can go well or not so well which can affect your job security.
Pros
good experience
Cons
unstable job sercurity
Temporary job
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 21, 2018
easy to work around home/work schedule. Great workplace culture, although temporary I work here again if the opportunity was available. No commitment required.
Pros
flexible schedules
Rewarding employment.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 20, 2018
Well managed and professional staff with well established clinical policies and guidelines in place. An excellent software for patient visits/EHR through the VA contractor. It was an educational experience providing comprehensive exams for a very diverse population of patients with varied illlnesses and injuries.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Long exams
Business Needs
Records Management Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIApril 15, 2018
This place is defined by false integrity, where processors are unable to work together with leadership, where the processors who are not allowed to opt-out of duties are unable to receive straight-forward responses from leadership, where we are told that our feedback and concerns are appreciated but are not actually listened to and where negativity is used instead of positivity, where leadership is not capable of liberating their team to collaborate, innovate, or engage, is not capable of creating transparency with the team, confronting reality, practicing accountability, talking straight, or able to right wrongs.
Cons
Managment, Leadership, Communication, Training, Pay, etc.
Excellent Employer
Lead Administrator - Multiple Locations (Former Employee) –  Various locationsApril 3, 2018
Great work environment and employer. This position was not a full-time and permanent position therefore it ended before I would have liked it to. I would recommend this employer to anyone.
Great Company to work for
Records Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMarch 14, 2018
-Extremely relaxed work environment
-Flexible working hour
-Some tasks became tedious
-Overtime is mandatory during busy times
-Lack of communication with management
Boring work, poor management, but good benefits
MSC (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMarch 13, 2018
This place is just an OK place to work. I have heard that other departments are great, but customer service is an exception. It's very cliquey and if you are outside of that clique you are screwed. I cannot speak for other departments, but the director is customer service is terrible and does not give a dang about his employees at all.
Pros
Pot Lucks and fun events, some kind people
Cons
Director sucks
Excellent place to work
Customer service (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMarch 12, 2018
LHI is an excellent place to work. Assisting members of the military in coordinating their medical and dental appointments is very rewarding. The supervisory staff works hard to help you in succeeding in your career.
Work-Life Balance Culture at Growing Organization
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 20, 2018
LHI is a drastically growing in work demands, and is hiring like crazy. I worked to source talent to work in our Customer Service department with a team of talented recruiters that were dedicated to filling roles to best serve our customers, including veterans and service members. While the work is very fast-paced and constantly changing, I was supported by a team of brilliant individuals that were fairly new to LHI, but brought incredible talent and experience to the team. I love working at LHI because my culture and values are so aligned with the company's. The only challenge is that this organization's headquarters are in Wisconsin, and I want to relocate to a larger city.
Pros
Benefits, Culture, Wellness Program, Incredible CEO
Cons
went from best company to the worst as of January
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 7, 2018
With the integration with United Health Group our benefits became ridiculous, I can't afford my child's meds at $300 per month. Current supervisor was new to the company a year ago and and since she came we have lost 3 employees. I have been in this department for 10 years and I can only remember 1 leaving in the 9 years prior.
Cons
Health Care
A great place for networking and travel
Administrative Personnel (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 2, 2018
Overall a good group of people to work with on a diverse team. The workload is very light, and the service members are a hoot to work with. The company is great for traveling to different military bases across the country.
Lack of good Management
Medical Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJanuary 24, 2018
Management is not strong. There is a lack of responsibility taken by management. Management does not care about employees. I have seen management make my coworkers cry. I have seen coworkers blamed for something because others would not take the responsibility.
Pros
Free clinic and gym
Temporary at best
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 15, 2018
Hired as FT NP, but there is no guarantee that you will get a full week of patients. Schedules are released every Friday late afternoon. You have no say in your schedule, unless you want a day off. You cannot change your own schedule. You may have an exam at 0800 then another at 1500 and you are unable to move anything around. The schedulers are not medically trained, therefore the time allotted for exams is often inadequate.
There is no onsite manager for the clinics. That can be a good and bad thing. There is no PTO or sick days. No room for advancement. Requesting items in the clinic is a joke. Takes weeks to months to receive necessary items.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logistics Health Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Logistics Health Incorporated Reviews by Location