Logistics Health Incorporated Culture reviews

Ratings breakdown
bad place to work
Medical Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJune 29, 2018
horrible place to work. truly focus on the customers i.e. the Veterans and Reservists you are supposedly helping. You are so caught up in reaching your KPIs to keep your contracts that you lose sight of the individual needs of each person you supposedly are helping
Workplace Culture
Records Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMay 20, 2018
Great workplace culture. I enjoyed working at LHI through Express Personnel. LHI was very flexible and worked with my changing schedule. The supervisors and management were great as well!
Temporary job
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 21, 2018
easy to work around home/work schedule. Great workplace culture, although temporary I work here again if the opportunity was available. No commitment required.
Pros
flexible schedules
Work-Life Balance Culture at Growing Organization
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 20, 2018
LHI is a drastically growing in work demands, and is hiring like crazy. I worked to source talent to work in our Customer Service department with a team of talented recruiters that were dedicated to filling roles to best serve our customers, including veterans and service members. While the work is very fast-paced and constantly changing, I was supported by a team of brilliant individuals that were fairly new to LHI, but brought incredible talent and experience to the team. I love working at LHI because my culture and values are so aligned with the company's. The only challenge is that this organization's headquarters are in Wisconsin, and I want to relocate to a larger city.
Pros
Benefits, Culture, Wellness Program, Incredible CEO
Lhi
Medical Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIOctober 29, 2017
Great company with a wonderful company culture! All the staff is incredibly personable. Plenty of opportunity for advancement. Drawback is long work days and locked PTO during busy times.
Pros
Good pay, Friendly work environment.
Cons
Long work day.
great place to work
Frontline Staff Member (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJuly 15, 2017
great place to work, can be another family if really wanted, not overly competitive, fulfilling career and fulfilling to an individual that wants to help our service men and women
Pros
free gym for employees, clinic services offered
Great Place to Work
Medical Administrator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIDecember 20, 2016
This is an amazing part time job where you are able to travel to different states and countries. You meet some really fantastic and amazing people that can be your life long friends.
Care for Mission Critical
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  LaCrosse, WIOctober 6, 2015
A rewarding work environment that provides a means for supporting our nation's heroes through the delivery of healthcare. Every day is different and every day is full of opportunity to impact those we are serving. The majority of colleagues are collaborative and enthusiastic about their roles. The company strives to create a positive and supportive culture.
Pros
Exceptional benefits, free primary healthcare clinic, advancement opportunities, company culture
Cons
Work life balance is difficult, compensation could be better
A Company that you go nowwhere in, unless you have friends in higher position
Floater (Former Employee) –  La Crosse WIAugust 16, 2015
The culture at this company is very poor. Not a fun place to work for. People were moved into positions that they were not qualified for and ones that were, not even considered. It's not what you know, but who you know. Poor mangement
Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Wonderfully, well orgainzed company to work for
Admin (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAOctober 8, 2014
Great place to work for. Management is always polite and willing to help. What I have learned is it takes a good team that understands it is all about team work to get through the day and to get all task done accurately. We typically meetup, our team of Admins arrive to work early 6:30 am. We set up stations and then move on to assisting the military personnel with registration and information as needed and guide them through the assessment process. The hardest part of the job is it is a working lunch and the most enjoyable part of the work is helping our soldiers as they have served us by fighting for our country.
Pros
Wonderful training modules
Cons
Wish they had more assignments I could work every weekend
Excellent wellness facility
Quality Assurance Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIOctober 1, 2014
Busy day at work. Co workers are friendly and welcoming. Always learning new ways to do our job.
Pros
Getting paid for our wellness time
Cons
micro managing
always meeting new people/proud to help our veterans
Physician Assistant, Certified/Health Assessor (Current Employee) –  variableJanuary 22, 2014
typical day - contract so only 1 day at a time, 10hrs, interviewing veterans/completing health assessments
what I learned - how the federal gov't conducts evals/tracks health of service members
management - changes each site. so far so good
co-workers - very helpful and pleasant
hardest part - not knowing when next job is
most enjoyable - helping service members and veterans
Phlebotomy
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 11, 2012
Hardest part, being on my own.
Most enjoyable part, traveling.