Logistics TEAM

Logistics TEAM Employee Reviews

Logistics TEAM insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Ok

If you are looking for a temporary job this is a good one because they have two companies inside (for temporary) and you can do it with part time or full time!

Productive and good pay

I liked working here because of the pay. i didnt really like working the long 12 hour shifts, no breaks, no phones. and my manager was kinda of rude. fired me cux my car broke down

Chinese culture highly exclusive, does not value employees

I had always heard the Chinese have a particular way of doing business and having experienced it I can honestly say I will never work for or with another Chinese company again. There are no win-win scenarios and their methodology hurt my standing in the business community that I had developed over 25 years, particularly with proven, trusted vendors I made the mistake of introducing to this outfit.

Wonderful Job

I really wished this job paid more because I loved it so much. If I could make a living working there I would have stayed. This job taught me more about myself than any other job I know.

the workplace culture

It's a fun environment to work in, co-workers try to help each other out when needed. Everybody respect each other and their boundaries. working can be a bit difficult at times but the employees make great.

Pros

good benefits, free lunch during holiday seasons

Cons

short breaks.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

nice

I would not like to disclose anything on this job position. This was a job I had to take due to school but the people were very nice and out going. Very helpful.

A fun day with Logistics Team

as a typical day start, checking the bank checking account transactions to ensure all transactions are correct and authorized, review account status with accounts receivable and accounts payable staffs, to make sure all customers payment are collected and vendor (supplier) payment are paid and scheduled according to the payment terms, managing the company cash flow project according to the company's financial goal. Resolves for customer and vendor pending issues; review AP and AR transactions to ensure all entries are correctly and properly recorded and complied with GAAP and government rules and regulations. Review and Identify pending issues and develop an action plans for solution in the upcoming days.

decent place

it was an alright place to work, winters are kind of tough, the maintenance is kind of poor and the switchers always have bad attitudes. but over all its a job, make money not friends

No advancement likely, for hs and college kids

Lots of hard work, but never paid off Managers come and go, but never really relate to you what they are looking for in your workday. The manager couldn't count to 5, really. Passed all of my pallets I was responsible for and would ask how many I had left.

Pros

Chips, donuts sometimes

Cons

Boss that couldn't be bothered due to his headphones.

Underpaid and no job security

No raise, and company took 2 years to hire anyone from the agency. No job security, people who had been working there for years were let go without a warning.

Pros

We were given 40 hours of work per week

Cons

Under paid and unexperienced management

It was a good working environment good place to get your experience

Not a hard job to do . I did shipping for about 6 years . When busy it was fun because time flys when your busy.. just didn't like the slow days. Pick up boxes constantly load them on trailer by hand or by forklift.

Pros

We had two 15 mins n one 30 min breaks

Cons

Not very good pay

Stressful, extremely high turnaround rates

If you know your job duties and how to do it, they pretty much leave you alone to your work. Some enjoy this, others don't as they like more support. There is an extremely high turn-around rate, so work gets redistributed all the time. If the position does not get filled, you are stuck with the additional work, with NO additional pay. Upper management is very stand-offish with a higher than thou mentality. They will only be concerned with you if you are a liability and costing money. CEO has been known to have public outbursts and tantrums.

Pros

Occasional free lunch, birthday celebrations, Christmas party and raffles, casual Friday

Cons

Stressful work loads, very little support, low pay

Under so much Stress

It was a nice environment working there until you had one of the supervisors just stand there next to you most of the time like making it seem you didn't know how to do your job.

Pros

Free food from the lunch trucks

Cons

I couldnt really move away from my desk

Social work place with caring coworkers but not so great management

walking into logistics team i didnt think i'd learn and grow as much as i did, it was a fast pace, very busy work enviroment. i took on many roles my favorite was office admin from biling to creating and putting together work events. overall my experiance at LT was amazing my coworkers became friends and i really grew in the work place and as a person. i learned alot of great traits from the company. sadly they went under new management and failed to keep any staffing agency personal.

Pros

manditory lunches and occasional overtime

Cons

no health care

Summer Job

Food Safety at times was not followed. Always busy especially at or around noon time. Small work area. Bumping into others constantly because of small area. Not enough people to cover work load at times.

Pros

Discounted lunches

Cons

Small work area

Nice Enviroment

The workplace is fun to be in at all times. Try truely care about those who work for them. This job is a lot of fun. I highly recommend this service and going to the convention as well.

Pros

Care lounge

Busy place to work

Target was always busy. There was always freight that needed to be put away. Making sure that the shelves were stocked to capacity was also time consuming but I enjoyed it.

Target is a great place to begin working

I have work for this company for more than 10 years and have enjoyed what I have learned. Management and other employees area always kind and helpful with you with any questions you may have. I worked in department management as well as logistic team workloads and planning of workloads.

Pros

builds great loyalty with thier employees

Cons

not an actual career unless you are looking to go to managment

Target Flow Team

Working for Target was one of the funnest jobs I've had. I enjoyed the work from start to finish. I'd come in at 4am and unload truck then stock the store. for a few hours I'd get to help our guests.

I liked my job.

A family issue ended my career there. I came into work every day and I enjoyed the people I worked with it wasn't very mind stimulating work but hey what job is once your use to it.

Pros

early morning

Cons

competive

Stressful

Awful work conditions, no support and no team players. There was no real direction or incentives. Everyone was out for themselves.

Pros

lunch breaks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logistics TEAM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Logistics TEAM