Logix Fiber Networks

Logix Fiber Networks Employee Reviews

United States73 reviews

saleservicecustomcompanyemployeemanagementgreatenjoy

Good people to work with and supportive of family.

Exciting and demanding work that was fulfilling. Learned how to multitask and speak up for myself. Management was ok but not concerned about your career unless you were one of the chosen ones. Good mangers but good leadership skills were lacking thruout the company. Good family culture. Lot of hours working expected. Enjoyed my time there.

Pros

Good family oriented work environment.

Cons

Hard to move up in company for minorities. .

Pretty straightforward work in a challenging industry and company

Logix has a lot of very decent people at the company, but has extremely demanding ownership that has priorities out of line with what is best for the company and its employees. It can be very stressful and the hours can be very long, but you'll get a lot of exposure and a lot of chances to learn.

Logix Fiber Networks insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Fast pace and always busy

Logic was an excellent place for a telco tech to work at. They have a good support staff to help you along the way of any problems were to pop up. Management is always there to help.

Your life will pass you by and you would have gained nothing but taking calls

NOC turned into a service operations center. all this company is looking for are people to sit down and take calls. it's not about what you know all that matters is answering that phone and boosting your numbers. there is no room for advancement. new attendance policies added too and now are so strict that any excuse will be counted as tardy, three of those are you result in getting let go. Upper management has no sympathy for it's current employees and lowest paid workers. you can find something way better.

Pros

people of logix are wonderful

Cons

management, hardly any time off, not flexable, unsympathetic

Logix Fiber Networks is a Sinking Ship

Execs are all friends that don't know how to properly run a business or hold each other accountable. They allow repeat offender executives to continue to poison the company and they just sit by and watch. Its a very poorly run company. All Chief Officers need replaced.

Pros

Able to work from home currently.

Cons

consistently losing revenue, horrible customer/employee churn

Fast Paced Innovative Environment With Excellent Leadership

Logix is a great place to work. There is no doubt you will be challenged but you will have all the resources and support you will need to help you be successful and accomplish your sales goals. Leadership at Logix listens and adapts to what the employees need. Even during this new normal we are facing, Logix has put their employees and customers first. Their is no better compensation plan in the industry and you are definitely rewarded for putting in the extra effort.

Great people who take care of each other

Great people to work with. Company has show its comment to employees through numbers actions and events. Such as compensation fund to help employees effected by Hurricane Harvey to enhanced 401K and benefits

Good group of people

I can truly say that I enjoy all of the people that I work with at Logix. It is a dedicated group of nice people who know what they are doing, who work hard but still take the time to ask how you are doing, and do their work with a smile. On the negative side, there is a lot of work, but I prefer being too busy to not having enough to do. If I work hard, I believe that I can get more responsibility.

Great place to learn, terrible place to grow

Everyone likes handling off their work to those of us who actually work. We're in desperate need of different managers. Work morale has been reduced dramatically since the take over. Profit over the well being of it's personnel.

Innovative company focused on growth

Terrific culture of taking care of customers and team members. Talented management team who is laser focused on providing the best service out there.

If you are willing to put in the effort - you will be rewarded. If you are lazy - don't apply here.

Hands down, the best company I have ever worked for. Income and bonuses only limited by your ability and skills to close the sale. If you achieve Presidents Club, Like I did 6 times, you will go to the most amazing 5 star resorts in the world. Your best asset with this company is the back office - the people that process, provision and install the sale. They have your back - always!

low moral back biting

run from this company its about to get sold. The legacy employees are bickering against each other. The contractors do all the work and if not they are scolded and threatened.

Pros

overtime

Cons

on call - contractors treated like step children

No leadership

Direct manager and Director are on the level of a team lead of McDonalds. No clue what they’re doing. It’s like you’re waiting for someone to come out and let you know you’re on some kind of TV series but then you realize it’s real and the leaders really act like this

Great place to be. Exciting things are happening.

Company is improving everyday. Lots of projects to help keep Logix ahead of competitors. They empower people to do their jobs and have great benefits - matching 401k, BCBS, and more. Management is attentive and customer focused. Lot's of opportunity for employees to advance and work on different projects. People care about each other and want everyone to succeed. However, if you're not willing to work and contribute, then this is not the place for you.

Fast-paced, challenging and opportunity for growth

Logix core business mission is to deliver reliable voice, data and data center services to a growing base of loyal customers in Texas. The focus on improving our technology and services network and implementation of new systems and applications to support greater efficiencies for our operational teams drives a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Growth-minded employees have a great deal of opportunity at Logix if they step up and demonstrate strong leadership, critical thinking, curiosity, creativity, customer service oriented and collaborative skills.

Pros

Challenging with a high degree of accountability and opportunity for growth

Cons

Many activities running in parallel can cause misunderstandings of purpose

Fun Place to work mostly at nights

Great place to work and learn communications skills , Working night shift gave me the opportunity to develop my troubleshooting skills and interpersonal skills

Exciting and productive work enviroment

I worked hand and hand with vendors placing orders. The most enjoyable part was getting customers activated. The most hardest part was not being able to get customers connected.

Great company to work for, would highly recommend employment to anyone interested

The most enjoyable part of the job was having full control of managing new projects from start to finish. The hard part of the job was being all call everyday for the entire year. Management team interaction was great, they responded well to employee complaints.

Company is in trouble. New owners know nothing about the Logix way to keep customers happy

Co used to be a top notched employer. Qtr bonuses/lots of incentives thing of the past. An investor buyout created huge layoff keeping their ppl. Sad!

Negative & toxic culture w/horrible leadership!

This is the MOST mismanaged company I have ever had the displeasure of working for. They boast and mislead their new employees saying that they put a focus on client relations but whenever an issue or problem does arise, leadership is the first to blow off the customer. In the last month over half of my co workers have voluntarily left the company some with no opportunities to fall back on if that explains just how bad it is. The leadership team are all former colleagues from another company and they don’t do anything to help with company culture or motivation. The favoritism is ridiculous with the favored employees even the ones who are NOT performing getting all the leads and can come and go as they please but everyone else is subjected to micromanaging down to knowing when you go to the bathroom (ok not that bad but close). The VP, CRO, and one other C-level executive work in this office and never greet there employees, they literally walk around acting like they are better than you! There is no structure and everything is “fly by the seat of your pants”. It has been a month with NO set product list or set pricing. We are told to just quote the customer a price and ask for approval from leadership afterwards. I would never recommend this company to others and I honestly feel horrible for the businesses that I have sold to so far because they are now stuck in contract with a company who will look the other way when any issues come up. The management and leadership is nonexistent. I CANT STRESS ENOUGH IT HAS BEEN A MONTH AND WE STILL HAVE NO SET LIST OF PRODUCTS OR -

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Too many to list

Non productive and very stressful

This is not a good place to work. It's very stressful. There's a lot of disrespet and back stabbing going on. I would not recommend no one to work there.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

A lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logix Fiber Networks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits